Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "These people are amazing" thread
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30
@qwertypi303 -SCREAMING-
NO YOU'RE AMAZING HUSH.

I guess I can ping some of my friends here, people who have helped me out through some tough times
@RuffRuff @tacent @Chuffy @zueatrick @kingstown
@qwertypi303 -SCREAMING-
NO YOU'RE AMAZING HUSH.

I guess I can ping some of my friends here, people who have helped me out through some tough times
@RuffRuff @tacent @Chuffy @zueatrick @kingstown
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
aw man thanks dude!!
you've been pretty boss all around, as both a FR guide and a friend in general @slimshady, kudos to you!
and I also have to thank @tacent for being a boss dude and getting me the gladekeeper doll :0
aw man thanks dude!!
you've been pretty boss all around, as both a FR guide and a friend in general @slimshady, kudos to you!
and I also have to thank @tacent for being a boss dude and getting me the gladekeeper doll :0
WuLeD0x.png thDLJf3.png
they/them
@GhostyBees Wait a second... HOLY GLADEKEEPER YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE BUTT NATION :O *BOWS DOWN TO YOU* I ONLY NOW NOTICED THAT BANNER AAAHHH
@GhostyBees Wait a second... HOLY GLADEKEEPER YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE BUTT NATION :O *BOWS DOWN TO YOU* I ONLY NOW NOTICED THAT BANNER AAAHHH
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Lionne she is like a Ninja, and suddenly my lair is populated with adorable dragons
@Lionne she is like a Ninja, and suddenly my lair is populated with adorable dragons
myself
myself
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
@Lunetaria ur welcome bro

along with lune there, these guys make fr much more interesting for me:

@temptingglow @Skyedancer @elasticspider @karlasoryu

i probably would have stopped playing a long time ago if not for them. come here and give me a hug
@Lunetaria ur welcome bro

along with lune there, these guys make fr much more interesting for me:

@temptingglow @Skyedancer @elasticspider @karlasoryu

i probably would have stopped playing a long time ago if not for them. come here and give me a hug

qOZdpfT.png
@Glutamine ur really gay but oh my god. love u
and also everyone she mentioned u guys ar emy CLAN
@Glutamine ur really gay but oh my god. love u
and also everyone she mentioned u guys ar emy CLAN
Knux_continue_by_Playat1.gif
☆ the un is skyedancer, please don't forget the e! ☆ twitter ☆
@Skyedancer takes one to know one!!!!!!!!!
@Skyedancer takes one to know one!!!!!!!!!

qOZdpfT.png
@Glutamine u are rad B)

some other cool people:
@jurassicair @inHABITed @Cinereous
@Glutamine u are rad B)

some other cool people:
@jurassicair @inHABITed @Cinereous
[quote name="Resdayn" date="2014-07-16 19:40:58"]@raptorix TWEENSIES! So cute ;w;[/quote] @Resdayn AND YOU'RE AWESOME FOR ADOPTING SO MANY OF MY BABIES I DIDN'T EXPECT TO FIND HOMES FOR!
Resdayn wrote on 2014-07-16 19:40:58:
@raptorix TWEENSIES!
So cute ;w;
@Resdayn AND YOU'RE AWESOME FOR ADOPTING SO MANY OF MY BABIES I DIDN'T EXPECT TO FIND HOMES FOR!
84si1j.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30