Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "These people are amazing" thread
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30
@Mutation! you are a pretty amazing person yourself too!! c: Thank you so much for the compliment! c:

Let me see, I'm probably going to forget a whole bunch, but please bear with me

My lovely guildmates are super amazing:
@Tuberose @Kodama @Ari @CountofCasualty @Negru @Shenkkazzoo !! Yes I love you all ♥♥♥

@BritishSarcasm @Drakel @Warriorjames for being such generous sweethearts!

@Dorkit @Grasshopper @Rhea for hosting the Nature Raffles so dilligently, and contributing to Nature as a flight ^_^

ehm,, there I go, my memory is forsaking me..
I'm sure there are a bunch of folks I'm forgetting, but fear not, you're still awesome! ♥
@Mutation! you are a pretty amazing person yourself too!! c: Thank you so much for the compliment! c:

Let me see, I'm probably going to forget a whole bunch, but please bear with me

My lovely guildmates are super amazing:
@Tuberose @Kodama @Ari @CountofCasualty @Negru @Shenkkazzoo !! Yes I love you all ♥♥♥

@BritishSarcasm @Drakel @Warriorjames for being such generous sweethearts!

@Dorkit @Grasshopper @Rhea for hosting the Nature Raffles so dilligently, and contributing to Nature as a flight ^_^

ehm,, there I go, my memory is forsaking me..
I'm sure there are a bunch of folks I'm forgetting, but fear not, you're still awesome! ♥
*gasp* I almost forgot...

@Charya
&
@Unil

Charya for being a total sweetheart and encouraging our flight in dom pushes u3u love ya bb ♥

And Unil cuz she bought the triple seafoam Imp I wanted to give to NatsuOuji and gave him to me so I could send him right through to the silly back-then-seafoam-addict ♥♥♥
*gasp* I almost forgot...

@Charya
&
@Unil

Charya for being a total sweetheart and encouraging our flight in dom pushes u3u love ya bb ♥

And Unil cuz she bought the triple seafoam Imp I wanted to give to NatsuOuji and gave him to me so I could send him right through to the silly back-then-seafoam-addict ♥♥♥
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[quote name="elasticspider" date="2014-07-16 23:56:16"]@Glutamine u are rad B) some other cool people: @jurassicair @inHABITed @Cinereous[/quote] RIGHT BACK AT YOU @elasticspider. YOU CUTIE. also i would mention @Skyedancer and @crowclaw and @temptingglow
elasticspider wrote on 2014-07-16 23:56:16:
@Glutamine u are rad B)

some other cool people:
@jurassicair @inHABITed @Cinereous

RIGHT BACK AT YOU @elasticspider. YOU CUTIE.

also i would mention @Skyedancer and @crowclaw and @temptingglow
736863.gif736864.gif
Oh thank you @Gaia, i'd be surprised if you haven't been mentioned a fair few times in here, you organise and keep track of so many collecting threads and ping lists.

Also @Iconoclast and @raikdow way back when I used to sell food stuffs for being generally kind and polite

@lycraduckzrule for the ridiculous amount of dregs sold to me
Oh thank you @Gaia, i'd be surprised if you haven't been mentioned a fair few times in here, you organise and keep track of so many collecting threads and ping lists.

Also @Iconoclast and @raikdow way back when I used to sell food stuffs for being generally kind and polite

@lycraduckzrule for the ridiculous amount of dregs sold to me
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@Reyna

//accepts hugs//
Aw, thanks. X3

And ye, we do. ;w;
@Reyna

//accepts hugs//
Aw, thanks. X3

And ye, we do. ;w;
@Zalva You're always doing something kind, and I greatly appreciate all the help you have given me. You are very generous.

@BlackGuard Thank you for taking unwanted hatchlings and not exalting them. I appreciate it greatly. Sorry I gave you a bit of a runaround!

@Onceler You are way too kind. Thank you for Starlight. She is one of my favorites, and I'm glad I have such a pretty dragon.
@Zalva You're always doing something kind, and I greatly appreciate all the help you have given me. You are very generous.

@BlackGuard Thank you for taking unwanted hatchlings and not exalting them. I appreciate it greatly. Sorry I gave you a bit of a runaround!

@Onceler You are way too kind. Thank you for Starlight. She is one of my favorites, and I'm glad I have such a pretty dragon.
LxbWmll.png
@NatsuOuji oh heyy right back at ya

my memory is terrible but let's see

@Nano for being real cool in general
@Silence for helping me through my early flight rising days aha thank you uwu/
@NatsuOuji oh heyy right back at ya

my memory is terrible but let's see

@Nano for being real cool in general
@Silence for helping me through my early flight rising days aha thank you uwu/
KENcxyW.png
@Fenix, oilslickmires on tumblr, @rukafais (patron deity of rp drabbles) and @alcibiades (i learned how to spell your name correctly and learned who he was thank u) also @Aia because your dragon became one fearsome+horrifying sun goddess who rules her territory w/a iron fist. @lupisdarkmoon is amazing. even though i'm not in plague anymore i admire @macabre a lot soye
@Fenix, oilslickmires on tumblr, @rukafais (patron deity of rp drabbles) and @alcibiades (i learned how to spell your name correctly and learned who he was thank u) also @Aia because your dragon became one fearsome+horrifying sun goddess who rules her territory w/a iron fist. @lupisdarkmoon is amazing. even though i'm not in plague anymore i admire @macabre a lot soye
gM1MTf9.png
@Kiulani

Aww you are so sweet, don't forget you have given me dragons too and just been really awesome. I'm so glad you joined the site C:
@Kiulani

Aww you are so sweet, don't forget you have given me dragons too and just been really awesome. I'm so glad you joined the site C:
1i35.png
@Mutation
Thank you, that's so sweet!^^ And thank you for just being you: always so very friendly and ready to help anyone, for your encouragements and enthusiasm during our dominance pushes, and for just spreading positive energy (especially in our forests)^^

@Lavinia
For being the best and sweetest sister one can wish, for anxiously awaiting the next registration window when you saw how much I enjoyed the site. And for keeping our clans close by fusing bloodlines and maintaining friendship and love between Wind and Nature dragons^^

@morau
For trading me Maculebur for that gold monocle (which was a very generous offer back in September 2013), who became one of my favourites in no time.

@Rhea
For being absolutely indispensable in our Flight, and leading our forces to glory for the mighty Gladekeeper so many times. For putting all that time in Nature and the community as a whole, and of course: for being someone Naturelings look up to.

@everyone
Because there are just too many people to list up here. For building such a great and warm community that is a pleasure to return to every single day. A special thanks to the FR team, who created and tirelessly keep improving this site, only for the better (though you guys could have left that coli potion bug the way it was). Flight Rising has grown so much since I joined in June last year, and I'm very curious how it will look in another year. It's amazing to see how people from all over the world are joined here together to chat, play games and just enjoy Flight Rising.
Thank you, everyone!^^
@Mutation
Thank you, that's so sweet!^^ And thank you for just being you: always so very friendly and ready to help anyone, for your encouragements and enthusiasm during our dominance pushes, and for just spreading positive energy (especially in our forests)^^

@Lavinia
For being the best and sweetest sister one can wish, for anxiously awaiting the next registration window when you saw how much I enjoyed the site. And for keeping our clans close by fusing bloodlines and maintaining friendship and love between Wind and Nature dragons^^

@morau
For trading me Maculebur for that gold monocle (which was a very generous offer back in September 2013), who became one of my favourites in no time.

@Rhea
For being absolutely indispensable in our Flight, and leading our forces to glory for the mighty Gladekeeper so many times. For putting all that time in Nature and the community as a whole, and of course: for being someone Naturelings look up to.

@everyone
Because there are just too many people to list up here. For building such a great and warm community that is a pleasure to return to every single day. A special thanks to the FR team, who created and tirelessly keep improving this site, only for the better (though you guys could have left that coli potion bug the way it was). Flight Rising has grown so much since I joined in June last year, and I'm very curious how it will look in another year. It's amazing to see how people from all over the world are joined here together to chat, play games and just enjoy Flight Rising.
Thank you, everyone!^^
FRclanbanner_zps949255a9.jpg
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30