Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "These people are amazing" thread
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30
@mutation for all the lovely dragons when i was addicted to seafoam
@Nephthys89 for being the best little brother ever
@lizziecat1279 for being really lovely and great!
@beaucy for taking in my dragons when ever i was out of space and in general being one of my great friends
@bobrainbows for being a cutie and also taking in my brood of dragons whenever
@slurpuff for being really awesome and taking about pokemon and coatls with me
@ursahyperdrive for putting up with me leaving mid conversation so i can go sleep and for talking to me about really great animes
@mutation for all the lovely dragons when i was addicted to seafoam
@Nephthys89 for being the best little brother ever
@lizziecat1279 for being really lovely and great!
@beaucy for taking in my dragons when ever i was out of space and in general being one of my great friends
@bobrainbows for being a cutie and also taking in my brood of dragons whenever
@slurpuff for being really awesome and taking about pokemon and coatls with me
@ursahyperdrive for putting up with me leaving mid conversation so i can go sleep and for talking to me about really great animes
milkie * he/him
[quote name="GreyKite" date="2014-07-16 15:27:50"]@UnforgivenSyns Puts up with me despite my behaviour and checks up on me, super sweet and cute [/quote] Aaaaw I'm not cute ;u; Of course I check up on u tho! @BobDole56 Super sweet! (He's my bf yo') On top of being a caring boyfriend, he's my support person for my mental health and helps out a lot. @GreyKite Kind friend! We don't chat much but when we do I feel we can level a lot and u understand stuff @doctorHolmestuck She's pretty great!! Super kind, loves to give a helping hand. @Rubellite When coatl prices were high, she gave me a beautiful TG x/x/y boy (who's now Amethi, head of my lair) for free just cause I joked about really really wanting one and selling my soul for it. Not many people would do that, I think. ty I'm bad at lists so I think I might be done
GreyKite wrote on 2014-07-16 15:27:50:
@UnforgivenSyns Puts up with me despite my behaviour and checks up on me, super sweet and cute
Aaaaw I'm not cute ;u;
Of course I check up on u tho!

@BobDole56
Super sweet! (He's my bf yo')
On top of being a caring boyfriend, he's my support person for my mental health and helps out a lot.

@GreyKite
Kind friend! We don't chat much but when we do I feel we can level a lot and u understand stuff

@doctorHolmestuck
She's pretty great!! Super kind, loves to give a helping hand.

@Rubellite
When coatl prices were high, she gave me a beautiful TG x/x/y boy (who's now Amethi, head of my lair) for free just cause I joked about really really wanting one and selling my soul for it. Not many people would do that, I think. ty

I'm bad at lists so I think I might be done
===
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
bYt72YT.png
awUnQ0L.png
Vtt3Gnc.png
@Nightglow

Oh wow, thanks a bunch for the kind words (and the ping) ;-;

Now I can post some derpy words in this coolio topic!
- - -

Nightglow - It's always pleasure talking to you! I think it's really cool how positive and cheery you are, and just how much of a fun person you are to hang with! Stay coooool, yo.

@StarfireDragon

You're such an entertaining and fun person. I love your creativity and craziness! X3 I thank you for always being a great friend!~

@Reyna

I've known you for quite a while now, but we never really get to talk a lot anymore. I think you're very cool and chill. I'm not sure if you consider me a friend or not, but I consider you one!

@IsisStormMorrigi

I think you're a really awesome person! We don't talk outside of FR stuff, but I'd love to get to know you better!

@XD001Pika

I know you better places outside FR, but of course you deserve a ping here too! :D You're awesome, Pika!
@Nightglow

Oh wow, thanks a bunch for the kind words (and the ping) ;-;

Now I can post some derpy words in this coolio topic!
- - -

Nightglow - It's always pleasure talking to you! I think it's really cool how positive and cheery you are, and just how much of a fun person you are to hang with! Stay coooool, yo.

@StarfireDragon

You're such an entertaining and fun person. I love your creativity and craziness! X3 I thank you for always being a great friend!~

@Reyna

I've known you for quite a while now, but we never really get to talk a lot anymore. I think you're very cool and chill. I'm not sure if you consider me a friend or not, but I consider you one!

@IsisStormMorrigi

I think you're a really awesome person! We don't talk outside of FR stuff, but I'd love to get to know you better!

@XD001Pika

I know you better places outside FR, but of course you deserve a ping here too! :D You're awesome, Pika!
@raptorix TWEENSIES!
So cute ;w;
@raptorix TWEENSIES!
So cute ;w;
tumblr_n6xhre8DaT1qg4nnwo2_r1_75sq.gif partymini.png tumblr_n6xhre8DaT1qg4nnwo1_r1_75sq.gif
[ FR blog ]
@Ethulai @Jayfrost
Well hello thar you lovely, stubborn, funny, wonderful beings who drown me in gifts that I refuse more often than not.
Thank you for putting up with me. ♥
@Ethulai @Jayfrost
Well hello thar you lovely, stubborn, funny, wonderful beings who drown me in gifts that I refuse more often than not.
Thank you for putting up with me. ♥
@bumblecrow my fellow classmate who showed me this site! she's def amazing and really generous~

aaaand @cryptoexec my partner in crime and the cute st bae ever hnnng and like my bff
@bumblecrow my fellow classmate who showed me this site! she's def amazing and really generous~

aaaand @cryptoexec my partner in crime and the cute st bae ever hnnng and like my bff
full.png full.png
@SunKnight

*smothers you with hugs*
:D

I think you're a super cool and amazing person. We need to hang out more often. ;^;
@SunKnight

*smothers you with hugs*
:D

I think you're a super cool and amazing person. We need to hang out more often. ;^;
XS9Xu1r.png
@systemerror
For making me go through every single page of this thread to find your ping. It was a fascinating experience, seeing all the happiness here.

@Mkairalla1
You mean so, so much more to me than you ever think. More than even that. You are too hard on yourself, ya big lump, so shut up and listen, ok buddy? Thank you. One, you are not a failure. You have helped me through more tough times than I can count, and despite your causing some as well, I don't care. Two, however ignored you're feeling, just remember that people are listening. One time on our thread, three of them got into a MMORPG discussion, couldn't get them to stop taking and nobody paid me any attention. And then, after waiting, I resumed control and it was great. And finally, whatever you think, you are my best friend on the planet and I pray to Plaguebringer you never leave. I can't handle that. Ah! Don't. Say. You will, I am perfectly aware of that fact, but I can't handle it right now.

@Gwenfoxe
Perfect in every way, blind to all of it. Honestly, can't you see? Sure, you've caused me a lot of stress, but who cares? I certainly don't. You have been a great buddy, along with MK, and I hope our trio never dies.

And so many more I would love to mention...
@systemerror
For making me go through every single page of this thread to find your ping. It was a fascinating experience, seeing all the happiness here.

@Mkairalla1
You mean so, so much more to me than you ever think. More than even that. You are too hard on yourself, ya big lump, so shut up and listen, ok buddy? Thank you. One, you are not a failure. You have helped me through more tough times than I can count, and despite your causing some as well, I don't care. Two, however ignored you're feeling, just remember that people are listening. One time on our thread, three of them got into a MMORPG discussion, couldn't get them to stop taking and nobody paid me any attention. And then, after waiting, I resumed control and it was great. And finally, whatever you think, you are my best friend on the planet and I pray to Plaguebringer you never leave. I can't handle that. Ah! Don't. Say. You will, I am perfectly aware of that fact, but I can't handle it right now.

@Gwenfoxe
Perfect in every way, blind to all of it. Honestly, can't you see? Sure, you've caused me a lot of stress, but who cares? I certainly don't. You have been a great buddy, along with MK, and I hope our trio never dies.

And so many more I would love to mention...
dungeon master
[quote name="NatsuOuji" date="2014-07-16 19:04:52"] @ ursahyperdrive for putting up with me leaving mid conversation so i can go sleep and for talking to me about really great animes[/quote] @NatsuOuji Aw no don't feel bad about keeping up a good sleep schedule!! i need to start actually getting onto skype at a decent time so we can talk more @thebeespajamas for hanging out when i ask and having Cool Opinions and beautiful dragons @sepiolina for being the best always @Redangel for chatting with me a bit! it's always nice to have somebody to talk with
NatsuOuji wrote on 2014-07-16 19:04:52:
@ ursahyperdrive for putting up with me leaving mid conversation so i can go sleep and for talking to me about really great animes

@NatsuOuji Aw no don't feel bad about keeping up a good sleep schedule!! i need to start actually getting onto skype at a decent time so we can talk more

@thebeespajamas for hanging out when i ask and having Cool Opinions and beautiful dragons
@sepiolina for being the best always
@Redangel for chatting with me a bit! it's always nice to have somebody to talk with
@qwertypi303
Awwwww, thank you!
@qwertypi303
Awwwww, thank you!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30