Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "These people are amazing" thread
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30
@Sphye is super generous and fun to be around. ^u^
@Sphye is super generous and fun to be around. ^u^
rsz_3lightflight_by_captivelegacy-d6rti0g.png
@Lunetaria: N'aaw, thank you uwu
@Lunetaria: N'aaw, thank you uwu
They/Them pronouns
I'm going to ping @Gudny, because she introduced me to FR, and helped me a lot by answering all my silly noob-questions back then. xD

And she gave me my very first non-progen dragon, and after that, she also gifted me my first imperial :D

Gudny, you're awesome!

And I'm going to ping @Milkshake because he's my boyfriend and it's fun to be on FR together~ uwu
I'm going to ping @Gudny, because she introduced me to FR, and helped me a lot by answering all my silly noob-questions back then. xD

And she gave me my very first non-progen dragon, and after that, she also gifted me my first imperial :D

Gudny, you're awesome!

And I'm going to ping @Milkshake because he's my boyfriend and it's fun to be on FR together~ uwu
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
@Lunetaria Because she's a darling, super kind, super talented and we love the same game yes @dodgehful My friend for a long time and helped me get an account when i wasn't available. Big dumb dinosaur that deserves lots of love @UnforgivenSyns Puts up with me despite my behaviour and checks up on me, super sweet and cute @dracoon WHERE DO I BEGIN oh yeah i forced a triple down her throat i think that's okay NAh dracoon you're bomb @Snapdragon Saving the best for last, Snap is talented and awesome and kind and a giant turtle butt [quote name="Villain" date="2014-07-16 15:09:02"]@Villain You are the most beautiful, charming, delicious, witty, phosphorescent person I've ever met. Every day I wake up and think about how great you are. You complete me. You go, Villain. You go.[/quote] And that. You go Villain.
@Lunetaria Because she's a darling, super kind, super talented and we love the same game yes

@dodgehful My friend for a long time and helped me get an account when i wasn't available. Big dumb dinosaur that deserves lots of love

@UnforgivenSyns Puts up with me despite my behaviour and checks up on me, super sweet and cute

@dracoon WHERE DO I BEGIN oh yeah i forced a triple down her throat i think that's okay NAh dracoon you're bomb

@Snapdragon Saving the best for last, Snap is talented and awesome and kind and a giant turtle butt
Villain wrote on 2014-07-16 15:09:02:
@Villain
You are the most beautiful, charming, delicious, witty, phosphorescent person I've ever met.
Every day I wake up and think about how great you are.
You complete me.
You go, Villain.
You go.
And that. You go Villain.
d0sYcAx.png
@grune ;o; you are so awesome too!

@Demos @Talonflame @Inkdragon are a bunch of awesome people too, whether it be gifting, talking or just being super supportive of me. ^_^
@grune ;o; you are so awesome too!

@Demos @Talonflame @Inkdragon are a bunch of awesome people too, whether it be gifting, talking or just being super supportive of me. ^_^
@MourningLily thank you :)

@Fayd for your work on the Overhaul Thread
@MourningLily thank you :)

@Fayd for your work on the Overhaul Thread
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@Safarii makes teh prettiest dragon doodles & stained glasses
@Safarii makes teh prettiest dragon doodles & stained glasses
@Grune omg stoppit
@Grune omg stoppit
KVbkgOZ.png
[quote name="Mutation" date="2014-07-16 00:37:59"]@UmbvixNymph (Such a sweetie ♥) @NatsuOuji (My darling friend ♥) @Bark (The angel that gifted me a retired Sprite ♥♥♥) @Gaia (A sweetheart, and she lives in the same country as me!) @lizziecat1279 (Sweet ♥) @GhostyBees (RP buddy~ :D) Hope you guys don't mind the pings! Also funny how everyone on my list is in Nature, except Ghosty and they're Plague. Der.[/quote] @Mutation AHAHAGDAJDABNDNAVDNANDGDAMDn. Thank you. ;v; Sorry for being a slow replier!
Mutation wrote on 2014-07-16 00:37:59:
@UmbvixNymph (Such a sweetie ♥)
@NatsuOuji (My darling friend ♥)
@Bark (The angel that gifted me a retired Sprite ♥♥♥)
@Gaia (A sweetheart, and she lives in the same country as me!)
@lizziecat1279 (Sweet ♥)
@GhostyBees (RP buddy~ :D)

Hope you guys don't mind the pings! Also funny how everyone on my list is in Nature, except Ghosty and they're Plague. Der.

@Mutation AHAHAGDAJDABNDNAVDNANDGDAMDn. Thank you. ;v;

Sorry for being a slow replier!
stillntsorry_zpsa2d2b782.png PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Oh hey I got a ping
@Mutation
Oh hey I got a ping
@Mutation
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Glory to the Gladekeeper
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30