Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i shouldn't be allowed to name dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ahahaha those names are great I also just dont care about names sometimes which is how Fabuttlous here happened [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3414377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34144/3414377_350.png[/img] [/url]
Ahahaha those names are great
I also just dont care about names sometimes which is how Fabuttlous here happened
3414377_350.png
I think Fabuttlous's parents's names make it even better.

Lord Fabuttlous of House Stark!
I think Fabuttlous's parents's names make it even better.

Lord Fabuttlous of House Stark!
I am on FR+2!
i dont do this but @Tag has two EXTREMELY majestic coatls that are truly majesties of naming
i dont do this but @Tag has two EXTREMELY majestic coatls that are truly majesties of naming
I had been away from the site for 5 months and returned just in time to help with water's dominance push. I won the in-flight dom raffle and my prize was a dragon of a breed I'd never seen before; a coatl. I was overjoyed, she was so feminine and elegant and ladylike so I named her Eternoir for her dark purples and obsidian.

Now, Eternoir might not strike anyone as a silly name... but it was a boy D: I didn't check the gender, it looked so obviously frilly and girly to me. I now find it hilarious, so Eternoir it is. He's fabulous.
I had been away from the site for 5 months and returned just in time to help with water's dominance push. I won the in-flight dom raffle and my prize was a dragon of a breed I'd never seen before; a coatl. I was overjoyed, she was so feminine and elegant and ladylike so I named her Eternoir for her dark purples and obsidian.

Now, Eternoir might not strike anyone as a silly name... but it was a boy D: I didn't check the gender, it looked so obviously frilly and girly to me. I now find it hilarious, so Eternoir it is. He's fabulous.
66MHIIb.png
I need to come back and read this full thread when I get off work, because too funny. I've been really good about sticking to my verb theme, but then I hatched some dergs for a project and uh...well, now there's MisterSpringWing.
I need to come back and read this full thread when I get off work, because too funny. I've been really good about sticking to my verb theme, but then I hatched some dergs for a project and uh...well, now there's MisterSpringWing.
sixthousandBees?

i used to name my dragons interesting things then eventually just descended into naming them Nice and duder

somehow managed to sell those with those names i hope theyre still named that

edit: im so insulted
sixthousandBees?

i used to name my dragons interesting things then eventually just descended into naming them Nice and duder

somehow managed to sell those with those names i hope theyre still named that

edit: im so insulted
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
You all have fantastic senses of humor. @Eridan, I'll be laughing at "Duder" for days.

I'm too new to be naming my dragons that way yet, but I do eventually devolve to that. Give it a month :P
You all have fantastic senses of humor. @Eridan, I'll be laughing at "Duder" for days.

I'm too new to be naming my dragons that way yet, but I do eventually devolve to that. Give it a month :P
I sometimes name a dragon if it feels right. My favorite autoname though is my Ironcrypt. I named one of my dragons Cremesicl. He was orange lol. Also someone named a dragon I sold "dragonjesus" LMAO! For whatever reason I named a brown dragon Charles. For no reason I named a pink Tundra, Egbert.
I sometimes name a dragon if it feels right. My favorite autoname though is my Ironcrypt. I named one of my dragons Cremesicl. He was orange lol. Also someone named a dragon I sold "dragonjesus" LMAO! For whatever reason I named a brown dragon Charles. For no reason I named a pink Tundra, Egbert.
I like to name my dragons using whatever syllables come to mind when I see them for the first time. So when I hatch a double swamp from my progen... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3838506] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38386/3838506_350.png[/img] [/url] "MeGusta".
I like to name my dragons using whatever syllables come to mind when I see them for the first time. So when I hatch a double swamp from my progen...

3838506_350.png

"MeGusta".
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
I. Wow. I may not have named any dragons with especially bizarre names, but whenever something like this is discussed, I always mention that someone named a pastel coloured tundra I hatched... Grungepoultry. XD
I. Wow. I may not have named any dragons with especially bizarre names, but whenever something like this is discussed, I always mention that someone named a pastel coloured tundra I hatched... Grungepoultry. XD
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10