Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i shouldn't be allowed to name dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I found a hatchling on the AH once that had soil crackle and it look like it rolled in crap so i bought it for the sole purpose of naming her PoopSmear. She is a queen and currently boarded in @Quiche's lair on a nest of two with her king and mate PeeStorm. I give their babies to people for free to spread the stinky family line around FR. Typically they wear tophats and rainbow scarves.

OH. I also have BronyFriendZoney as a name thanks to my girlfriend.
I found a hatchling on the AH once that had soil crackle and it look like it rolled in crap so i bought it for the sole purpose of naming her PoopSmear. She is a queen and currently boarded in @Quiche's lair on a nest of two with her king and mate PeeStorm. I give their babies to people for free to spread the stinky family line around FR. Typically they wear tophats and rainbow scarves.

OH. I also have BronyFriendZoney as a name thanks to my girlfriend.
8dtZ7nB.png
those are a+ names.

i have dragons named NOOTNOOT and Snakefloofer.
those are a+ names.

i have dragons named NOOTNOOT and Snakefloofer.
tumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3259881] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32599/3259881_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Him.

3259881_350.png

This is Him.
~
I tend to name exalt fodder rather... well.

Names Used:

-Doombottom
-Failtail
-Nyoom
-Cakelord
-Brony
I tend to name exalt fodder rather... well.

Names Used:

-Doombottom
-Failtail
-Nyoom
-Cakelord
-Brony
At least half of my lair has really stupid names, but my latest moniker catastrophe is crabdaddy.
At least half of my lair has really stupid names, but my latest moniker catastrophe is crabdaddy.
My names usually aren't TOO awful, but I do have a majestic Imp pair named after Magic cards.

.....They're GOOD Magic cards, okay? :|
My names usually aren't TOO awful, but I do have a majestic Imp pair named after Magic cards.

.....They're GOOD Magic cards, okay? :|
Sixthousandbees instantly made me think of this [img]http://www.maxistentialism.com/bees/oprahbees.gif[/img]
Sixthousandbees instantly made me think of this
oprahbees.gif
tumblr_inline_n49ajkH1Dg1rqg9x6.jpg
oh yeah speaking of weird dragon names
it's only now that my progen's first offspring batch contained this monstrosity that i sold unnamed
and ended up later being called
eggplant

he's exalted now but he was the only dragon in an entire lair of dragons to have a lowercaps name
oh yeah speaking of weird dragon names
it's only now that my progen's first offspring batch contained this monstrosity that i sold unnamed
and ended up later being called
eggplant

he's exalted now but he was the only dragon in an entire lair of dragons to have a lowercaps name
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
sixthousandbees has to be a pinnacle of dragon naming
bless you

At one point I really wanted to try and balance out the Imperial markets, and I went on a shopping spree buying up hatchlings, and two of them ended up with the lovely names of 'SweetBro' and 'HellaJeff' before getting exalted

I also have a wildclaw named 'Straights' which was supposed to just be a jojo reference but then I decided I'd pair him off with this lovely skydancer here (she was supposed to have a ....much different name that wasn't really kosher so I had to work with phonetics)
one day, there's gonna be dragons with parents named 'Straights' and 'Gheis'. As soon as Straights gets off his breeding cooldown.

other than that we've got small ironies like 'Jotaro' being a very tiny coatl
not very exciting sadly but now I want to give all my future Exalts quality names instead of using the randomizer
sixthousandbees has to be a pinnacle of dragon naming
bless you

At one point I really wanted to try and balance out the Imperial markets, and I went on a shopping spree buying up hatchlings, and two of them ended up with the lovely names of 'SweetBro' and 'HellaJeff' before getting exalted

I also have a wildclaw named 'Straights' which was supposed to just be a jojo reference but then I decided I'd pair him off with this lovely skydancer here (she was supposed to have a ....much different name that wasn't really kosher so I had to work with phonetics)
one day, there's gonna be dragons with parents named 'Straights' and 'Gheis'. As soon as Straights gets off his breeding cooldown.

other than that we've got small ironies like 'Jotaro' being a very tiny coatl
not very exciting sadly but now I want to give all my future Exalts quality names instead of using the randomizer
don't go to these they're all under closed for the time being

3sjJyV0.png aQKBqxt.pngW6YquEf.png
I'm partially inspired by the Warrior novel's naming theme, so my dragons have names like "Silvertwirl", "Sapphirewhiskers" (my icon girl), "Jadeclaw"...the likes. And this baby has a rather ridiculous name inspired by "Tsukema Tsukeru"... [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40008/4000729_350.png[/img]
I'm partially inspired by the Warrior novel's naming theme, so my dragons have names like "Silvertwirl", "Sapphirewhiskers" (my icon girl), "Jadeclaw"...the likes.
And this baby has a rather ridiculous name inspired by "Tsukema Tsukeru"...
4000729_350.png
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10