Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i shouldn't be allowed to name dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I love it when people name their dragons interesting things. I enjoy it! I tend to not get that creative, but I can think of a few users that have lairs that make me laugh out loud because their names are so great!

I have a dragon named Ventus that bought a while back off the auction house. While his name might not be that amusing, his parents are halibuttsLOL and APPROXIMATELY.
I love it when people name their dragons interesting things. I enjoy it! I tend to not get that creative, but I can think of a few users that have lairs that make me laugh out loud because their names are so great!

I have a dragon named Ventus that bought a while back off the auction house. While his name might not be that amusing, his parents are halibuttsLOL and APPROXIMATELY.
KFSoxOh.pngcoH7AEL.pngpwJjkMF.png
I haven't given any of my own dragons silly names, but some of their offspring have some goofy names.

So going through the offspring of my dragons I've found: Crimewave, Slug, Gremlin, and Yenmoney.

@luminousshadow Have you looked at the offspring lists on those two dragons? There's some gems on those lists.
I haven't given any of my own dragons silly names, but some of their offspring have some goofy names.

So going through the offspring of my dragons I've found: Crimewave, Slug, Gremlin, and Yenmoney.

@luminousshadow Have you looked at the offspring lists on those two dragons? There's some gems on those lists.
SbvRDbG.gif
@Champagne I am a huge fan of roseparchment's entire lair and random offspring names. I literally laugh my way through it. :)
@Champagne I am a huge fan of roseparchment's entire lair and random offspring names. I literally laugh my way through it. :)
KFSoxOh.pngcoH7AEL.pngpwJjkMF.png
you should check out my friend @sandwich 's dragons, haha
she has pretty great names
there were a ton more fantastic ones but looks like she exalted a bunch
(these included "newmoney", "oldmoney", "gettingmoney", "compactdisco", etc)
but now she has ones like "dragonface" and "punchfist" and "chikkynuggs"
you should check out my friend @sandwich 's dragons, haha
she has pretty great names
there were a ton more fantastic ones but looks like she exalted a bunch
(these included "newmoney", "oldmoney", "gettingmoney", "compactdisco", etc)
but now she has ones like "dragonface" and "punchfist" and "chikkynuggs"
64ca4b555251d9c122f0b34369a71736.png
I was naming my dragons darker stuff for a while, like Shattered, Broken, Empty, and Shame. Now I think I'm going to have to start naming them all silly things XD.
I was naming my dragons darker stuff for a while, like Shattered, Broken, Empty, and Shame. Now I think I'm going to have to start naming them all silly things XD.
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
Laughing so hard at sixthousandbees omg.

I don't give my dragons that many funny names but I am kinda proud of one time when I picked up a couple of navy exalt fodders and named them both Spacecop.
Laughing so hard at sixthousandbees omg.

I don't give my dragons that many funny names but I am kinda proud of one time when I picked up a couple of navy exalt fodders and named them both Spacecop.
@Suparrnova

first of all HOW DARE YOU fail to give these noble and majestic creatures the deep, meaningful names they deserve. like what do you think this is? A GAME?! Stop playing around dragons are serious.

Shame on you. Shame on sixthousandbees.
@Suparrnova

first of all HOW DARE YOU fail to give these noble and majestic creatures the deep, meaningful names they deserve. like what do you think this is? A GAME?! Stop playing around dragons are serious.

Shame on you. Shame on sixthousandbees.
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
@Suparrnova
Hoobastank for me -- they all are named Hoobastank
@Suparrnova
Hoobastank for me -- they all are named Hoobastank
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
I think you need to name all the dragons.
I think you need to name all the dragons.
No traveling dragons please!
sixthousandbees I love youuu
sixthousandbees I love youuu
90azaf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10