Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 836 837
I think I just bought a mis-priced water sprite on the AH. If it was yours and you would like it back, please PM me the price you put it out for and I will send it back for that price. ^_^

Otherwise I'll use it as a prize in my Bubble Hop game! ^_^
I think I just bought a mis-priced water sprite on the AH. If it was yours and you would like it back, please PM me the price you put it out for and I will send it back for that price. ^_^

Otherwise I'll use it as a prize in my Bubble Hop game! ^_^
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
Someone just posted a fair few sand dollars for 1t, if you let me know the number I'll send them back :3
Someone just posted a fair few sand dollars for 1t, if you let me know the number I'll send them back :3
b6W0Gze.png
In case anyone got an arcane sprite for about 50k below the norm, that was me, and that was intentional! So no worries!
In case anyone got an arcane sprite for about 50k below the norm, that was me, and that was intentional! So no worries!
ctFAI4k.gif
Just got a mispriced Speedy... if it was yours, PM me and I'll return it. ^_^
Just got a mispriced Speedy... if it was yours, PM me and I'll return it. ^_^
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
I have 3 misprice emerald strikers. Send me a PM if you posted these.
I have 3 misprice emerald strikers. Send me a PM if you posted these.
ECNdq9d.png
On Apr. 30th, I accidentally sold 2 crackle scrolls for 185,500T instead of just one. Know it's a longshot posting here, but...
On Apr. 30th, I accidentally sold 2 crackle scrolls for 185,500T instead of just one. Know it's a longshot posting here, but...
Just sold a SD scroll for treasure at the Gem price...

Yes, I hate myself right now
Just sold a SD scroll for treasure at the Gem price...

Yes, I hate myself right now
I sold a Terra cotta chest for 1900 treasure... I ment to sell for gems but I derped.
I sold a Terra cotta chest for 1900 treasure... I ment to sell for gems but I derped.
3ds FC: 4398-9937-9673.
Antoniosig.png
Edit: Nevermind, found the owner. :)
Edit: Nevermind, found the owner. :)
I think I sold both my Crystalline Chest when I meant to sell only one. ;__; Anyone know?
I think I sold both my Crystalline Chest when I meant to sell only one. ;__; Anyone know?
2u8j5dz.jpg
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 836 837