Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 836 837
Posted this dragon for 700 treasure instead of 700 gems. I saw the mistake and tried to grab it. I was over on the auction activity page in less then 30 seconds but it was gone.

Yaah they sent it back.
Posted this dragon for 700 treasure instead of 700 gems. I saw the mistake and tried to grab it. I was over on the auction activity page in less then 30 seconds but it was gone.

Yaah they sent it back.
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
@BlakeLupa You can just click on the dragon to see who bought it and politely ask if they'd return it, but keep in mind that they're under no obligation to
@BlakeLupa You can just click on the dragon to see who bought it and politely ask if they'd return it, but keep in mind that they're under no obligation to
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
Accidentally priced a Boulder Opal Skydancer skin for 130 treasure instead of 130 gems :C I put it up maybe an hour or two ago (16:00-17:00 FR time) and don't know how quickly it sold because I closed FR for a bit. No word on the seller yet, anyone know?
Accidentally priced a Boulder Opal Skydancer skin for 130 treasure instead of 130 gems :C I put it up maybe an hour or two ago (16:00-17:00 FR time) and don't know how quickly it sold because I closed FR for a bit. No word on the seller yet, anyone know?
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
I recently bought a Firebreather cape modeled by my boy ike [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2364645] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23647/2364645_350.png[/img] [/url] I would very much like to keep it but I am willing to pay what the difference between the cheapest price and what it was listed at If it was yours PM me with about the time you listed it and what price you sold it for
I recently bought a Firebreather cape modeled by my boy ike

2364645_350.png

I would very much like to keep it but I am willing to pay what the difference between the cheapest price and what it was listed at

If it was yours PM me with about the time you listed it and what price you sold it for
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
c: We just bought a Shadow Sprite really cheap. If it was you let us know the price etc and we'll send it back if you want :D
c: We just bought a Shadow Sprite really cheap. If it was you let us know the price etc and we'll send it back if you want :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Hey I recently purchased "Thresher Flatfins" for one diamond a few hours ago. I think the person who put it up may have missed priced it and I am totally willing to give it back. At the time I didn't think and just purchased it, but now I realize it was likely a mistake.
Hey I recently purchased "Thresher Flatfins" for one diamond a few hours ago. I think the person who put it up may have missed priced it and I am totally willing to give it back. At the time I didn't think and just purchased it, but now I realize it was likely a mistake.
Someone posted 8 Sand dollars for 1 treasure on the auction house and I clicked it before I could see what the username was. I am more than happy to return them to you if they were yours!
Someone posted 8 Sand dollars for 1 treasure on the auction house and I clicked it before I could see what the username was. I am more than happy to return them to you if they were yours!
I only found this thread just now, but a few days ago I bought 2 River Royalist Cuffs incredibly cheaply. One for gems and the other for treasure. I didn't take note of the username (I think it began with a U so I'm assuming it was the same person???), if you think it was you send me a PM with the amounts you sold either for, or show your AH history if you still have it and I will send it back.
I only found this thread just now, but a few days ago I bought 2 River Royalist Cuffs incredibly cheaply. One for gems and the other for treasure. I didn't take note of the username (I think it began with a U so I'm assuming it was the same person???), if you think it was you send me a PM with the amounts you sold either for, or show your AH history if you still have it and I will send it back.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
I bought a first gen dragon for very, very cheap (seems like it was put u for treasure rather than gems on accident). It's a Light dragon, Fae Female, Azure/Stonewash/Thistle. Send me a PM with how much you put it up for and a screenshot of proof of when it was sold (PM, notification, or AH history) and I'll send it back to no problem.
I bought a first gen dragon for very, very cheap (seems like it was put u for treasure rather than gems on accident). It's a Light dragon, Fae Female, Azure/Stonewash/Thistle. Send me a PM with how much you put it up for and a screenshot of proof of when it was sold (PM, notification, or AH history) and I'll send it back to no problem.
[quote name="spiralmaiden" date="2014-05-03 01:05:47"]Someone posted 8 Sand dollars for 1 treasure on the auction house and I clicked it before I could see what the username was. I am more than happy to return them to you if they were yours![/quote] @spiralmaiden I did the same thing! Someone put 8 of them for 1 treasure. I'm looking for the person so I can return them/compensate them as well.
spiralmaiden wrote on 2014-05-03 01:05:47:

@spiralmaiden

I did the same thing! Someone put 8 of them for 1 treasure. I'm looking for the person so I can return them/compensate them as well.
V8GfXRi.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 836 837