Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 837 838
Somebody list an armband for treasure instead of gems? Toss me confirmation of the sale and I'll return it to you.

Have a better day!
Somebody list an armband for treasure instead of gems? Toss me confirmation of the sale and I'll return it to you.

Have a better day!
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
@Wildpariah @sraben Are you two looking for each other? [quote name="sraben" date=2016-09-19 01:59:03] Somebody list an [b]armband [/b]for [b]treasure instead of gems[/b]? Toss me confirmation of the sale and I'll return it to you. Have a better day! [/quote] [quote name="WildPariah" date=2016-09-19 01:57:24] Just accidentally sold a [b]searing armband[/b] for [b]500t instead of 500g[/b]. If anyone sees this and picked it up, I'd be glad to provide screen shot proof it's mine, and I'll give you some familiars or something for it's return, please! ;-;' [/quote]
@Wildpariah @sraben Are you two looking for each other?
sraben wrote on 2016-09-19:

Have a better day!
WildPariah wrote on 2016-09-19:
Just accidentally sold a searing armband for 500t instead of 500g.
If anyone sees this and picked it up, I'd be glad to provide screen shot proof it's mine, and I'll give you some familiars or something for it's return, please! ;-;'
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
I think so!
Thank you!
@Acacia
Thank you as well!

@sraben
I'll PM you the MP listing!
@Katalist
I think so!
Thank you!
@Acacia
Thank you as well!

@sraben
I'll PM you the MP listing!
fVzF7qc.png
Hopefully it's a happy ending! @WildPariah

EDIT: Yay it was a happy ending!
Hopefully it's a happy ending! @WildPariah

EDIT: Yay it was a happy ending!
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
All is well, haha. I have my armband back!
Thanks again everyone!
@Katalist
All is well, haha. I have my armband back!
Thanks again everyone!
fVzF7qc.png
Just bought a skin that seemed like someone was trying to sell it for 50% off but missed a 0. I'm more than willing the pay the difference if that's the case. :)
Just bought a skin that seemed like someone was trying to sell it for 50% off but missed a 0. I'm more than willing the pay the difference if that's the case. :)
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Oh my gosh! I sold a G1 hatchling for 87t...
Oh my gosh! I sold a G1 hatchling for 87t...
Er, I might have actually committed theft and bought 29 of ____ for 3 gems. If this sounds like anybody's auction, please ping me with proof of ownership.

(I did already do something so, hope you don't mind some sort of a negotiation on that end.)

Probably won't hold for longer than a week on it, though. 8/ Don't know if anybody will actually see this.
Er, I might have actually committed theft and bought 29 of ____ for 3 gems. If this sounds like anybody's auction, please ping me with proof of ownership.

(I did already do something so, hope you don't mind some sort of a negotiation on that end.)

Probably won't hold for longer than a week on it, though. 8/ Don't know if anybody will actually see this.
otQd63W.png
I could die! Just listed a Bogsneak breed change for treasure rather than gems! I highly doubt I'll see that posted here. :(
Ugh, I feel sick.
I could die! Just listed a Bogsneak breed change for treasure rather than gems! I highly doubt I'll see that posted here. :(
Ugh, I feel sick.
SmallBanner_1.gif
Ahhhh damnit it happened to me -.- I just sold an Imbued Sulfur for 430t instead of gems... If the finder would please return it, I tip, please please please :(
Ahhhh damnit it happened to me -.- I just sold an Imbued Sulfur for 430t instead of gems... If the finder would please return it, I tip, please please please :(
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 837 838