Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 835 836
once I sold a derg for 1T just because I felt like it XD
once I sold a derg for 1T just because I felt like it XD
dNCLmdm.png
If anyone buys Solar Blades for 40kt below it's other prices that was on purpose
If anyone buys Solar Blades for 40kt below it's other prices that was on purpose
MissAstral.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21392237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213923/21392237_350.png[/img] [/url] Purchased for 7k a few minutes ago, has lore.

21392237_350.png

Purchased for 7k a few minutes ago, has lore.
vSxK3u9.png
I bought a battle stone for a lot less than it usually goes for. Show me the receipt message thing if you want it back.
I bought a battle stone for a lot less than it usually goes for. Show me the receipt message thing if you want it back.
7zcCDc4.png
Sold a skin (Keeper of Candor) for 2995 instead of 29995 :( If anyone has nabbed this, I'd be grateful if I could have another shot and sell it back to you for even 20kt?
TY!
Sold a skin (Keeper of Candor) for 2995 instead of 29995 :( If anyone has nabbed this, I'd be grateful if I could have another shot and sell it back to you for even 20kt?
TY!
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
I've bought 2 ambushes for a seriously underpriced price. Send me a screenshot with the Auction Sold messages, and I'll send them back for refund :)
I've bought 2 ambushes for a seriously underpriced price. Send me a screenshot with the Auction Sold messages, and I'll send them back for refund :)
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
@SilentPrincess28
I wish you had posted this 2 weeks earlier ._.
I still had him and kept him for the most time but a few weeks ago i traded him for a 5 digit ....I'm sorry I would be really happy to give him back to you but I only own my own I got 2 years ago....
@SilentPrincess28
I wish you had posted this 2 weeks earlier ._.
I still had him and kept him for the most time but a few weeks ago i traded him for a 5 digit ....I'm sorry I would be really happy to give him back to you but I only own my own I got 2 years ago....
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif, lol! It happens! Like I said it'd been months and I had no clue this forum existed, so he was yours to do with anyway! I'll get another somehow, someday.
@Narif, lol! It happens! Like I said it'd been months and I had no clue this forum existed, so he was yours to do with anyway! I'll get another somehow, someday.
tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png
I forgot the Epiphyllum skin wasn't a MP one, so I mispriced my only one on the AH for 35kt. If the person who bought it immediatly still has it, I would be very grateful ;_;
I forgot the Epiphyllum skin wasn't a MP one, so I mispriced my only one on the AH for 35kt. If the person who bought it immediatly still has it, I would be very grateful ;_;
cxbFZBI.png
APPAREL HAUL - 42 / 102
3634.png22413.png
I found a Diver's Sash for 63500t. If this is a misprice and the item was originally yours, I'd be happy to return it! Otherwise, I suppose I got lucky?
I found a Diver's Sash for 63500t. If this is a misprice and the item was originally yours, I'd be happy to return it! Otherwise, I suppose I got lucky?
eg1jZa2.png
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 835 836