Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 534 535
Sold a skin (Keeper of Candor) for 2995 instead of 29995 :( If anyone has nabbed this, I'd be grateful if I could have another shot and sell it back to you for even 20kt?
TY!
Sold a skin (Keeper of Candor) for 2995 instead of 29995 :( If anyone has nabbed this, I'd be grateful if I could have another shot and sell it back to you for even 20kt?
TY!
zhexuIA.gif
I've bought 2 ambushes for a seriously underpriced price. Send me a screenshot with the Auction Sold messages, and I'll send them back for refund :)
I've bought 2 ambushes for a seriously underpriced price. Send me a screenshot with the Auction Sold messages, and I'll send them back for refund :)
button_r_by_envyzs-d9ox8r4.png
@SilentPrincess28
I wish you had posted this 2 weeks earlier ._.
I still had him and kept him for the most time but a few weeks ago i traded him for a 5 digit ....I'm sorry I would be really happy to give him back to you but I only own my own I got 2 years ago....
@SilentPrincess28
I wish you had posted this 2 weeks earlier ._.
I still had him and kept him for the most time but a few weeks ago i traded him for a 5 digit ....I'm sorry I would be really happy to give him back to you but I only own my own I got 2 years ago....
9mjyPzr.png 57vDzYs.png_ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ 57vDzYs.png 9mjyPzr.png
@Narif, lol! It happens! Like I said it'd been months and I had no clue this forum existed, so he was yours to do with anyway! I'll get another somehow, someday.
@Narif, lol! It happens! Like I said it'd been months and I had no clue this forum existed, so he was yours to do with anyway! I'll get another somehow, someday.
tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png
I forgot the Epiphyllum skin wasn't a MP one, so I mispriced my only one on the AH for 35kt. If the person who bought it immediatly still has it, I would be very grateful ;_;
I forgot the Epiphyllum skin wasn't a MP one, so I mispriced my only one on the AH for 35kt. If the person who bought it immediatly still has it, I would be very grateful ;_;
cxbFZBI.png
APPAREL HAUL - 42 / 102
3634.png22413.png
I found a Diver's Sash for 63500t. If this is a misprice and the item was originally yours, I'd be happy to return it! Otherwise, I suppose I got lucky?
I found a Diver's Sash for 63500t. If this is a misprice and the item was originally yours, I'd be happy to return it! Otherwise, I suppose I got lucky?
eg1jZa2.png
Someone sold a level 25 dragon for fodder price. Please contact me!
Someone sold a level 25 dragon for fodder price. Please contact me!
Bought a UM accent sold for treasure instead of gems, PM me with the sales screencap if it was yours!
Bought a UM accent sold for treasure instead of gems, PM me with the sales screencap if it was yours!
Search for g1 imperial, 550kg offer
G2 imperials for sale
Sniped a XYY nature G1 for a REALLY low price, most likely was meant to be gems :) PM me with picture of your sold message and I'll give the dragon back
Sniped a XYY nature G1 for a REALLY low price, most likely was meant to be gems :) PM me with picture of your sold message and I'll give the dragon back
+10 FR Time
dk8dDJt.gif
sold my ice sprite for 3450 treasure instead of 3450 gems.. if the kind sould who bought it returns it i be happy.. not counting on it though :( :( proof : [img]http://i.imgur.com/eQuhbD5.png[/img]
sold my ice sprite for 3450 treasure instead of 3450 gems..

if the kind sould who bought it returns it i be happy.. not counting on it though :( :(

proof :

eQuhbD5.png
frRPbKO.png
1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 534 535