Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 241 242 243 244 245 ... 832 833
And this is the second time I've been a moron in a short while! I sold my Sunguard chest not for gems, but treasure!

Edit: Glisselda sent it back! :D
And this is the second time I've been a moron in a short while! I sold my Sunguard chest not for gems, but treasure!

Edit: Glisselda sent it back! :D
Hi there !
"Your auction of Crimson Feathered Wings (1) was sold for 27 treasure!"

AhH!! i meant to put it in gems
if you purchased this item please please come contact me
ill pay the T back
Hi there !
"Your auction of Crimson Feathered Wings (1) was sold for 27 treasure!"

AhH!! i meant to put it in gems
if you purchased this item please please come contact me
ill pay the T back
I got a mispriced egg; post which type of egg and how much it was priced for to get it back.
I got a mispriced egg; post which type of egg and how much it was priced for to get it back.
A very VERY long time ago, I bought 2 congeals at the auction house...
for 1000kt.

I think the person meant to sell them for 10,000, but they probably mistyped it.

I feel bad, does anyone know who sold these?
A very VERY long time ago, I bought 2 congeals at the auction house...
for 1000kt.

I think the person meant to sell them for 10,000, but they probably mistyped it.

I feel bad, does anyone know who sold these?
UZVTEBc.png

XHxgasI.gif
Today I was attempting to sell a few apparel items for a few gems each. However, I'm blind and accidentally put them up for treasure, rather than gems. They went instantly, and I'm pretty sad (and embarassed) about it. What I auctioned off was..

•Simple Gold Wing Bangles (went for 10 treasure)
•Pretty Purple Tail Bow (went for 5 treasure)
•Contrast Aviator Satchel (went for 8 treasure)
•Crimson Rogue Wing Guard (went for 7 treasure)

I don't really expect anyone to know or say anything, since it happened so quickly, and was such a steal. Just thought I'd give it a try. ^^" Thanks for reading.
Today I was attempting to sell a few apparel items for a few gems each. However, I'm blind and accidentally put them up for treasure, rather than gems. They went instantly, and I'm pretty sad (and embarassed) about it. What I auctioned off was..

•Simple Gold Wing Bangles (went for 10 treasure)
•Pretty Purple Tail Bow (went for 5 treasure)
•Contrast Aviator Satchel (went for 8 treasure)
•Crimson Rogue Wing Guard (went for 7 treasure)

I don't really expect anyone to know or say anything, since it happened so quickly, and was such a steal. Just thought I'd give it a try. ^^" Thanks for reading.
cBcMUKa.gif572a854f48ca9385347002.gif572a879e744a1983936617.gif
@Tobias Oh my god, that egg was probably me. I goofed big time and put it for 25000 treasure instead of 250000 and it was a Shadow Egg [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/2025/f/2016/141/d/3/untitled_1_by_fa_wns-da3bztm.png[/img] Here's the message for it if you need it or if anyone bought the egg
@Tobias Oh my god, that egg was probably me. I goofed big time and put it for 25000 treasure instead of 250000 and it was a Shadow Egg

untitled_1_by_fa_wns-da3bztm.png

Here's the message for it if you need it or if anyone bought the egg
fr_badge_5_by_hisscale-dacx5i8.png
She's beauty! She's grace! She's throwing moon dust in your face!
@Narif, omg! I just found this wonderful thread but that was totally me! I know it's been months so that Bantam's practically yours now anyway and I'm over it for the most part (still gotta beat myself up a little for being so careless!) but it's nice to know someone was nice enough to try and find me. T^T

I was just returning to the site for the first time in years and had a total dyslexic moment selling it. Whoops. ¯\_( :/ )_/¯
@Narif, omg! I just found this wonderful thread but that was totally me! I know it's been months so that Bantam's practically yours now anyway and I'm over it for the most part (still gotta beat myself up a little for being so careless!) but it's nice to know someone was nice enough to try and find me. T^T

I was just returning to the site for the first time in years and had a total dyslexic moment selling it. Whoops. ¯\_( :/ )_/¯
tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png
@dokies I'm afraid that wasn't the one, sorry :( but I hope you recover yours
@dokies I'm afraid that wasn't the one, sorry :( but I hope you recover yours
@Tobias thanks, I hope you find whoever underpriced their egg though. That's always a bummer
@Tobias thanks, I hope you find whoever underpriced their egg though. That's always a bummer
fr_badge_5_by_hisscale-dacx5i8.png
She's beauty! She's grace! She's throwing moon dust in your face!
A story from me because this was probably to far back (April 30)
I sold a familiar for four treasure XD
A story from me because this was probably to far back (April 30)
I sold a familiar for four treasure XD
1 2 ... 241 242 243 244 245 ... 832 833