Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 91 92
I can answer your question, @Scruffsnuff. :^)

Your very first dragons, the one you customized and the random one that joined your clan, are called your progenitors. Progenitors are bound to your Lair (except for exalting), so you cannot trade or sell them. Therefore it is not possible to breed your progenitor with another player's progenitor, because that would require one of you to send your dragon to the other's lair.
I can answer your question, @Scruffsnuff. :^)

Your very first dragons, the one you customized and the random one that joined your clan, are called your progenitors. Progenitors are bound to your Lair (except for exalting), so you cannot trade or sell them. Therefore it is not possible to breed your progenitor with another player's progenitor, because that would require one of you to send your dragon to the other's lair.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thank you for answering... Kinda sad that I've got to learn this now after all the genes we brought. But maybe I can find someone else to breed with? Maybe I can go to another forum, see if there's a thread where people propose breeding dragons?
Thank you for answering... Kinda sad that I've got to learn this now after all the genes we brought. But maybe I can find someone else to breed with? Maybe I can go to another forum, see if there's a thread where people propose breeding dragons?
@Scruffsnuff check dragons wanted, there is frequently breeding requests there
@Scruffsnuff check dragons wanted, there is frequently breeding requests there
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Alright, thank you!
Alright, thank you!
[quote name="Pardra" date="2014-04-27 08:40:26"]@Aequorin Pardon me if this is a silly question, or if it's been asked before, but is there any possibility of the MP receiving more bundles? I've only recently starting shopping in the Gem section, and the apparel bundles are wonderful! And what about treasure bundles? I always wondered why we never had any. Thank you for your time.[/quote] @Pardra, none that I am aware of at this time. I'll pass the feedback on to the rest of the team. :)
Pardra wrote on 2014-04-27 08:40:26:
@Aequorin

Pardon me if this is a silly question, or if it's been asked before, but is there any possibility of the MP receiving more bundles? I've only recently starting shopping in the Gem section, and the apparel bundles are wonderful! And what about treasure bundles? I always wondered why we never had any.

Thank you for your time.

@Pardra, none that I am aware of at this time. I'll pass the feedback on to the rest of the team. :)
Hi, I was grinding in the Coli ad realized that Scorpius' attacks are not as powerful as before. I am really confused; her stats is almost the same as Mikael and Seph's. Included below are some screen shots. So my questions are: 1) is this a bug? 2) does giving her meditate affects her overall performance? [center] [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/2r2oinb.png[/img] [img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2lc0iza.png[/img][/center] {{I hope I did this right}}
Hi, I was grinding in the Coli ad realized that Scorpius' attacks are not as powerful as before. I am really confused; her stats is almost the same as Mikael and Seph's. Included below are some screen shots. So my questions are: 1) is this a bug? 2) does giving her meditate affects her overall performance?
2r2oinb.png
2lc0iza.png

{{I hope I did this right}}
Fp4Xvzm.png [GMT +7 / Server time +18 | Please ping me] WFWtrwq.pngg9HUy0H.png
As a new player I've had a hard time figuring out which bugs are fixed that I have been told to worry about by older guides. I was wondering if you had a bug fixed forum listing things that have been fixed through each update?

Secondly, I've been warned by older guides not to blow t on augment stones because they apparently showed stats as being improved but the actual impacts of the stats would not change, and I was wondering if that had been fixed?

Thank you so much!
As a new player I've had a hard time figuring out which bugs are fixed that I have been told to worry about by older guides. I was wondering if you had a bug fixed forum listing things that have been fixed through each update?

Secondly, I've been warned by older guides not to blow t on augment stones because they apparently showed stats as being improved but the actual impacts of the stats would not change, and I was wondering if that had been fixed?

Thank you so much!
@Geragon If you put Meditate on a physical fighter, as opposed to a magic type, they're affected by a status effect called Meditate Exhaustion (I think that's the name). It reduces the (physical) attack power for two turns by 75%. It's detailed in the info popup on a meditate stone: [item=meditate].
@Geragon

If you put Meditate on a physical fighter, as opposed to a magic type, they're affected by a status effect called Meditate Exhaustion (I think that's the name). It reduces the (physical) attack power for two turns by 75%.

It's detailed in the info popup on a meditate stone: Meditate .
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I have a quick question for any veterans out there. Ever since I joined, I've been obsessing over this game-website-thinamabob to my friends, and now they want to join XD So, about how often does registration open up?
I have a quick question for any veterans out there. Ever since I joined, I've been obsessing over this game-website-thinamabob to my friends, and now they want to join XD So, about how often does registration open up?
April14.png
I have a question about the shock switch achievement.

I got what I thought was well over three combos (one set of tiles is eliminated and the falling tiles create more sets that are then eliminated and so on and so forth). However, the achievement wasn't granted. Do I not understand what a combo is? Or am I missing some unstated requirement?

Because I hadn't successfully played the game before, I was playing on the lowest difficulty. Could that have affected it?
I have a question about the shock switch achievement.

I got what I thought was well over three combos (one set of tiles is eliminated and the falling tiles create more sets that are then eliminated and so on and so forth). However, the achievement wasn't granted. Do I not understand what a combo is? Or am I missing some unstated requirement?

Because I hadn't successfully played the game before, I was playing on the lowest difficulty. Could that have affected it?
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 91 92