Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *clears throat* Hello, hello - DOMINANCE
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21
*rolls around* I'm with Cranberry on this. I think doing it with less notice would be a better test of our flights as they are now. I'm also of the opinion that organizing a big all-flight raffle could be an unnecessary complication. If every flight just put together their own event inside their own forums, things would proceed a lot more smoothly, and no organizers would need to have a painful month-long migraine. ~ I don't speak for the entire Shadow flight, but I, personally, would love to see us do this in February!
*rolls around* I'm with Cranberry on this. I think doing it with less notice would be a better test of our flights as they are now. I'm also of the opinion that organizing a big all-flight raffle could be an unnecessary complication. If every flight just put together their own event inside their own forums, things would proceed a lot more smoothly, and no organizers would need to have a painful month-long migraine. ~ I don't speak for the entire Shadow flight, but I, personally, would love to see us do this in February!
@Cranberry and @Chaotic do have a point, but personally, as much as I am into Dominance, I'd probably end up passing on this with the short notice. I'm neck-deep right now in our current Dominance plans and adding this to it, in addition to real-life stuff, is just too much.
@Cranberry and @Chaotic do have a point, but personally, as much as I am into Dominance, I'd probably end up passing on this with the short notice. I'm neck-deep right now in our current Dominance plans and adding this to it, in addition to real-life stuff, is just too much.
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
I m all up for this, sounds like so much fun :hearts:
I m all up for this, sounds like so much fun :hearts:
Tír Na Nög Hatchery
Looking for Gens 1 to 3? We got you covered, come take a look!
50g+   75g+    150g+
I'm totally up for this, I think it would be a great way to mix things up! And clear out everybody's lairs, and all that. It would be awesome! :D
I'm totally up for this, I think it would be a great way to mix things up! And clear out everybody's lairs, and all that. It would be awesome! :D
official_big_rock_by_abe_cog-d829rbk.png

I am a casual player. PM me to get in touch with me! Thanks! :3
I'd be happy if it was picked for a week in december 2014... maybe one of the middle weeks, say week before christmas? With advanced notice going out in early november. Also, for organizing, a google sheet with first tab being organizing, then each other tab being for a flight.
I'd be happy if it was picked for a week in december 2014... maybe one of the middle weeks, say week before christmas? With advanced notice going out in early november. Also, for organizing, a google sheet with first tab being organizing, then each other tab being for a flight.
One problem...

What about the debuff?

No matter which week we pick, one flight has to be dominant the week before, even if no one else tries, so they would be at a 10% disadvantage.

I've been pushing for this to happen for quite some time as well, but im not seeing a way around that debuff.
One problem...

What about the debuff?

No matter which week we pick, one flight has to be dominant the week before, even if no one else tries, so they would be at a 10% disadvantage.

I've been pushing for this to happen for quite some time as well, but im not seeing a way around that debuff.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
@EnchantingCurse

Earth already said they'd take the week before because they're the smallest flight.
@EnchantingCurse

Earth already said they'd take the week before because they're the smallest flight.
Ilu @jumanji lol

Ilu @jumanji lol

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
This sounds amazing! Count me in. The dominace pushes have been a little too... polite, these days
This sounds amazing! Count me in. The dominace pushes have been a little too... polite, these days
@Aboveclouds
Size doesn't really matter much, though. It's all ratioed. :/ The only factor is participation. It's only harder to win sometimes as a larger flight if your flight isn't organized or if a large number won't go for a push. But every flight has an equal chance.
@Aboveclouds
Size doesn't really matter much, though. It's all ratioed. :/ The only factor is participation. It's only harder to win sometimes as a larger flight if your flight isn't organized or if a large number won't go for a push. But every flight has an equal chance.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 20 21