Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *clears throat* Hello, hello - DOMINANCE
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
@Jumanji

One person shouldn't try to organise this for sure, it would be too big of a task. xD;

I'm trying to think of this could be organised with a few people, like...two representatives from each flight let the others in their flight know about it all; to see if all flights will be game? Figure out what else to organise etc?

There are probably better ways to do this, will think more about it after this week ends.
I haven't read this entire thread but I'll endeavour to do so...later.

*ignore me if this makes no sense.*
@Jumanji

One person shouldn't try to organise this for sure, it would be too big of a task. xD;

I'm trying to think of this could be organised with a few people, like...two representatives from each flight let the others in their flight know about it all; to see if all flights will be game? Figure out what else to organise etc?

There are probably better ways to do this, will think more about it after this week ends.
I haven't read this entire thread but I'll endeavour to do so...later.

*ignore me if this makes no sense.*
tumblr_mwppktxXTg1st4rabo1_100.gif
@Valthecon

So many pings @-@
Wind is so onboard with this OuO

(On a trip so not too active :))
@Valthecon

So many pings @-@
Wind is so onboard with this OuO

(On a trip so not too active :))
mini-graphics-pokemon-580754.gif
mini-graphics-pokemon-306590.gif
@Jumanji @Fareless I think one person in addition to 11 Flight representatives would be a good idea for the organizing and managing. Each representative would handle their own in-flight stuff their own way, keeping everyone on-track for the Battle Royale, while the one person makes sure all of the representatives are on the same page. With so many flights involved, keeping miscommunication to a minimum is absolutely key, so the fewer people involved in the higher ranks would actually be better for that, I think.

Before that, though, all the flights need to generally agree to do it, otherwise there's no point getting a management group together. Wind is pretty much all for it at the moment, aside from a few, but that's only 1 out of the 11 needed to agree on it.

How do the other flights stand on this so far?
@Jumanji @Fareless I think one person in addition to 11 Flight representatives would be a good idea for the organizing and managing. Each representative would handle their own in-flight stuff their own way, keeping everyone on-track for the Battle Royale, while the one person makes sure all of the representatives are on the same page. With so many flights involved, keeping miscommunication to a minimum is absolutely key, so the fewer people involved in the higher ranks would actually be better for that, I think.

Before that, though, all the flights need to generally agree to do it, otherwise there's no point getting a management group together. Wind is pretty much all for it at the moment, aside from a few, but that's only 1 out of the 11 needed to agree on it.

How do the other flights stand on this so far?
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
Shadow's definitely in! The reception in our area has been all positive thus far. c:
Shadow's definitely in! The reception in our area has been all positive thus far. c:
Ice is in. We love dominance battles!
Ice is in. We love dominance battles!
Earth has a thread up and it's 8 pages all positive. So I'm going to say in. :3
Earth has a thread up and it's 8 pages all positive. So I'm going to say in. :3
Plague Flight will not be so positive and will not be serious with this. I will at least not fight at full strenght and alot of Plaguekin will not either.
I love the idea though!
Plague Flight will not be so positive and will not be serious with this. I will at least not fight at full strenght and alot of Plaguekin will not either.
I love the idea though!
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
Just made a thread in Light flight to test the waters, I'll come back in a bit to let you know the reception. ♥

Personally, I think that this is how the Dominance was meant to work.. So I'd be all in. But if the rest of my flight doesn't follow -Shrugs- What can ya do? ^^;
Just made a thread in Light flight to test the waters, I'll come back in a bit to let you know the reception. ♥

Personally, I think that this is how the Dominance was meant to work.. So I'd be all in. But if the rest of my flight doesn't follow -Shrugs- What can ya do? ^^;
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Alright, my post in Light has only been up for a day but it's been getting mixed reviews. I think this would be a great thing to plan every December, as opposed to trying for it within the next month or so. That way there are no FR holidays to contend with. This gives everyone time to plan and organise who would be leading which flight and how prizes would be distributed, etc. Otherwise, I don't believe Light will be participating in this one.
Alright, my post in Light has only been up for a day but it's been getting mixed reviews. I think this would be a great thing to plan every December, as opposed to trying for it within the next month or so. That way there are no FR holidays to contend with. This gives everyone time to plan and organise who would be leading which flight and how prizes would be distributed, etc. Otherwise, I don't believe Light will be participating in this one.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Werianu I agree. Though waiting until next year is not preferable, maybe it's the best option, considering all the work that would have to be done beforehand. The only risk with letting it go so long is that interest would wane by then. We'd have to find a way to keep it from being forgotten in the meantime.

Oh, and I almost forgot to post some of Wind's thoughts in here.

- Titles and banners unique to the Battle Royale. Those who exalt the most (recorded) dragons could get art banners and titles, plus other categories could have titles too, like trainers and such. (suggested by Elfnextdoor) This would probably work best for individual flights rather than on a grand scale.

- - No Public Dominance Raffle, but instead a "post-battle giveaway", where in-flight raffle entrants all are entered into a public drawing. (Suggested by LadyRowyn) Instead of tickets, though, it could be on a person-to-person basis. If you entered your Flight's in-flight raffle, you are entered into the public drawing only once, no matter how many tickets you earned in the in-flight.
@Werianu I agree. Though waiting until next year is not preferable, maybe it's the best option, considering all the work that would have to be done beforehand. The only risk with letting it go so long is that interest would wane by then. We'd have to find a way to keep it from being forgotten in the meantime.

Oh, and I almost forgot to post some of Wind's thoughts in here.

- Titles and banners unique to the Battle Royale. Those who exalt the most (recorded) dragons could get art banners and titles, plus other categories could have titles too, like trainers and such. (suggested by Elfnextdoor) This would probably work best for individual flights rather than on a grand scale.

- - No Public Dominance Raffle, but instead a "post-battle giveaway", where in-flight raffle entrants all are entered into a public drawing. (Suggested by LadyRowyn) Instead of tickets, though, it could be on a person-to-person basis. If you entered your Flight's in-flight raffle, you are entered into the public drawing only once, no matter how many tickets you earned in the in-flight.
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21