Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *clears throat* Hello, hello - DOMINANCE
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Yup. I would support.
Yup. I would support.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
@Jumanji So it looks like this is set for Feb 9-15? If that's the case, would you mind updating the opening post with that? Or if there's a new thread for this, a link to the new thread? Makes it easier to keep track. :)
@Jumanji So it looks like this is set for Feb 9-15? If that's the case, would you mind updating the opening post with that? Or if there's a new thread for this, a link to the new thread? Makes it easier to keep track. :)
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
@LadyRowyn

I stopped looking at this topic a long time ago. I think it'd be wise for someone to remake the topic with more information because I am not the person to do it. I was just throwing the idea out there more than anything. Hell, I'm barely paying attention to the gala planning. =P
@LadyRowyn

I stopped looking at this topic a long time ago. I think it'd be wise for someone to remake the topic with more information because I am not the person to do it. I was just throwing the idea out there more than anything. Hell, I'm barely paying attention to the gala planning. =P
I am looking for the gala planning and I have to say, pleaaaaaase not so early on feb. We Ice flight raffle pepole will be so exhousted and still clearing up last prices on beging of 9-15.2.

And well... as I know my fellow Ice flight members... we will try to push and do our best, but we have just exhousted our resourses for our holiday... It will be really tough for us. But as I have learned from tumbl, many other flights are quite happy to hear that...

About doing this thing, how about making a team for prepearing that all flight raffle? One or two person from each flight. That way it would be actually possible to get donations from every flight and make sure every flight knows where plannings are going. And no, I am not the person to look at from the Ice flight... It would be Elsa or Razaera or NyctiCorax.
I am looking for the gala planning and I have to say, pleaaaaaase not so early on feb. We Ice flight raffle pepole will be so exhousted and still clearing up last prices on beging of 9-15.2.

And well... as I know my fellow Ice flight members... we will try to push and do our best, but we have just exhousted our resourses for our holiday... It will be really tough for us. But as I have learned from tumbl, many other flights are quite happy to hear that...

About doing this thing, how about making a team for prepearing that all flight raffle? One or two person from each flight. That way it would be actually possible to get donations from every flight and make sure every flight knows where plannings are going. And no, I am not the person to look at from the Ice flight... It would be Elsa or Razaera or NyctiCorax.
@LadyRowyn I think that is correct, Light will be pushing to hold dominance during the week of Feb 9-15, so if you all exalt during that week there will be no one who is participating with the debuff. c:
@LadyRowyn I think that is correct, Light will be pushing to hold dominance during the week of Feb 9-15, so if you all exalt during that week there will be no one who is participating with the debuff. c:
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
I don't know if I'm in anymore, not so close to the Gala's end. Plus, Earth's just going to win anyway. ;)
I don't know if I'm in anymore, not so close to the Gala's end. Plus, Earth's just going to win anyway. ;)
I suppose it wouldn't be possible to get the staff to support this and create some sort of official event thing with better rewards and stuff?
I suppose it wouldn't be possible to get the staff to support this and create some sort of official event thing with better rewards and stuff?
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21