Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *clears throat* Hello, hello - DOMINANCE
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
So you'd think it'd be best to bring it up again in October or even September of 2014 would be best? That way everyone could plan for December?
So you'd think it'd be best to bring it up again in October or even September of 2014 would be best? That way everyone could plan for December?
@Jumanji I think that would be optimal. I can mark my calendar to have an alarm go off a few months before to rouse my flight for battle. ;)
@Jumanji I think that would be optimal. I can mark my calendar to have an alarm go off a few months before to rouse my flight for battle. ;)
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Valthecon I think the post-battle giveaway would be a splendid idea, and would really encourage all members of the flights to participate, even if only one dragon! Fantastic idea @LadyRowyn !
@Valthecon I think the post-battle giveaway would be a splendid idea, and would really encourage all members of the flights to participate, even if only one dragon! Fantastic idea @LadyRowyn !
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Werianu Aww, thanks. :)

@Jumanji I am sad at the thought of waiting a whole year longer to do it. ;_; Maybe we could go ahead with it in February and whichever flights are keen on it, and then do it again in December 2014?
@Werianu Aww, thanks. :)

@Jumanji I am sad at the thought of waiting a whole year longer to do it. ;_; Maybe we could go ahead with it in February and whichever flights are keen on it, and then do it again in December 2014?
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
I don't understand why so much work has to be done beforehand. Why does this have to be some big thing with an all-flight prize raffle and all of that? Each flight can do its own raffle, and that should be enough. That would take a month to prepare for, if that.
I don't understand why so much work has to be done beforehand. Why does this have to be some big thing with an all-flight prize raffle and all of that? Each flight can do its own raffle, and that should be enough. That would take a month to prepare for, if that.
Looks like more and more people of all flights are becoming interested. :)
Looks like more and more people of all flights are becoming interested. :)
~
@Cranberry Some of the smaller flights need that time, especially us Earthies. It's basically guaranteed Earth flight will get dominance the week before an all-flight push, simply because background exalting and our flight size make it easy for us to hit the top of the chart without really trying. So if Earth is going into this with battle fatigue, we'd definitely want the extra time to prepare. (: And that really could go for any of the small flights, but I know Earth is already assuming that's what would happen and we gotta gear up for that.

@LadyRowyn I like that idea!
@Cranberry Some of the smaller flights need that time, especially us Earthies. It's basically guaranteed Earth flight will get dominance the week before an all-flight push, simply because background exalting and our flight size make it easy for us to hit the top of the chart without really trying. So if Earth is going into this with battle fatigue, we'd definitely want the extra time to prepare. (: And that really could go for any of the small flights, but I know Earth is already assuming that's what would happen and we gotta gear up for that.

@LadyRowyn I like that idea!
vDIPmNc.gifakWImZc.gif
@dektol For larger flights, lead time is even more important. We are big and slow and take a long time to get moving. :)

Also, the farther in advance you start getting the word out, the more likely it is to reach everyone in time!
@dektol For larger flights, lead time is even more important. We are big and slow and take a long time to get moving. :)

Also, the farther in advance you start getting the word out, the more likely it is to reach everyone in time!
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
Sounds awesome! :D
Sounds awesome! :D
kbqBOtG.png
Like, if you guys wanted to do a dry run earlier in the year that wouldn't hurt anything but I wouldn't expect full participation for all the flights. Light is far too casual for this kind of battle and we're only starting to get a handle on how to organize ourselves.
Like, if you guys wanted to do a dry run earlier in the year that wouldn't hurt anything but I wouldn't expect full participation for all the flights. Light is far too casual for this kind of battle and we're only starting to get a handle on how to organize ourselves.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21