Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *clears throat* Hello, hello - DOMINANCE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Please stop posting on this. I'll leave it up so people can look at it since I know people are talking about it in their flight forums. But please for the love of all things holy, just read it without posting on it. Thanks.
Please stop posting on this. I'll leave it up so people can look at it since I know people are talking about it in their flight forums. But please for the love of all things holy, just read it without posting on it. Thanks.
@Jumanji this sounds like a wonderful idea! c: I think it'd be fun, the only problem with the raffle at the end for everybody is how would we know who actually exalted dragons for that week and who just found old dragons of theirs and who just randomly searched???
@Jumanji this sounds like a wonderful idea! c: I think it'd be fun, the only problem with the raffle at the end for everybody is how would we know who actually exalted dragons for that week and who just found old dragons of theirs and who just randomly searched???
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
yes yes yes and yes again I would do this. This needs to happen. Lets see some DOMINANCE in these dominance battles!
yes yes yes and yes again I would do this. This needs to happen. Lets see some DOMINANCE in these dominance battles!
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
This would be so cool! c: There's also the possibility that we'd perhaps made a dent in fixing the economy if we've got all the flights going HAM for dominance. I'm totally down for this.
This would be so cool! c: There's also the possibility that we'd perhaps made a dent in fixing the economy if we've got all the flights going HAM for dominance. I'm totally down for this.
vDIPmNc.gifakWImZc.gif
Whoa. I am so down. If enough people participated, this could give the economy a nice little extra shock! Heck, I'd do it without promise of a raffle. Honestly, I think this is what the dominance system was meant to be in the first place, but it kind of got banal after a while so it doesn't have the same competitive appeal anymore.
Whoa. I am so down. If enough people participated, this could give the economy a nice little extra shock! Heck, I'd do it without promise of a raffle. Honestly, I think this is what the dominance system was meant to be in the first place, but it kind of got banal after a while so it doesn't have the same competitive appeal anymore.
tumblr_n08opq39sK1t30t6so3_500.png
That sounds.. quite fun :D

@Jumanji

Maybe some people can donate a raffle-material dragon or other nice prizes, then everything is raffled off to members of the winning flight?

Listings could be collected during the week for participants (actual or not)...
That sounds.. quite fun :D

@Jumanji

Maybe some people can donate a raffle-material dragon or other nice prizes, then everything is raffled off to members of the winning flight?

Listings could be collected during the week for participants (actual or not)...
@Hihamburger - lol, Organization is key. Or if it was too overwhelming to keep track of all of it, we could just have an all inclusive raffle.

Or we could have each flight keep tabs of who exalted which dragons for their flight. I'm sure with enough communication, it could happen.
@Hihamburger - lol, Organization is key. Or if it was too overwhelming to keep track of all of it, we could just have an all inclusive raffle.

Or we could have each flight keep tabs of who exalted which dragons for their flight. I'm sure with enough communication, it could happen.
@Jumanji I was just wondering how one might keep track of it c: in the whole of it though, it still sounds like a very fun and exciting idea!
@Jumanji I was just wondering how one might keep track of it c: in the whole of it though, it still sounds like a very fun and exciting idea!
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
I think the only downside is the flight that gets dominance the week prior, especially if it's just in preparation for that all out dominance battle. They get the battle fatigue of winning the prior week, which would put them at a disadvantage to all the other flights. :/

Otherwise, I'm always game for a battle royale of dominance!
I think the only downside is the flight that gets dominance the week prior, especially if it's just in preparation for that all out dominance battle. They get the battle fatigue of winning the prior week, which would put them at a disadvantage to all the other flights. :/

Otherwise, I'm always game for a battle royale of dominance!
This sounds actually really fun!
A big ''competition'' like with all the flights in and not only one flight going for a week.
This sounds actually really fun!
A big ''competition'' like with all the flights in and not only one flight going for a week.

tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
Inactive!

Monokuma.png

Slightly Inactive
If you want my attention please ping or send me a PM
sRZrMGg.png

spring_into_the_coldness_of_hell_by_yukinotenshi23-d6xu66g.png

Signature Shop â…  Art Shop â…  Accent & Skin Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21