Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *clears throat* Hello, hello - DOMINANCE
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21
Now THIS sounds fun. I would love to participate. It would be so great with such a large amount of people involved!
Now THIS sounds fun. I would love to participate. It would be so great with such a large amount of people involved!
tumblr_inline_n141cnO0nV1rvrguk.png
@Jumanji Just wanted to let you know that the idea is taking off in Wind's in-flight forums. In three hours we've hit 5 pages. Later on I plan to bring over some of the discussion highlights so all the other flights can get an idea of what we've been talking about, spread some ideas and such. Also, I may be speaking a bit early, but I think one of our Windies hit the nail on the head regarding a public raffle alternative.
@Jumanji Just wanted to let you know that the idea is taking off in Wind's in-flight forums. In three hours we've hit 5 pages. Later on I plan to bring over some of the discussion highlights so all the other flights can get an idea of what we've been talking about, spread some ideas and such. Also, I may be speaking a bit early, but I think one of our Windies hit the nail on the head regarding a public raffle alternative.
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
this sounds fun and would be beautiful for the economy too :D
this sounds fun and would be beautiful for the economy too :D
goSc2L4.png
I'm just popping in and, apologies if this has been said and do ignore it, but i think the best way to deal with battle fatigue would be to arrange it that earth holds dominance the week before an all flight push. they're easily a third of everyone else's size, so it would affect them the least.

Again, if this has been said, please do ignore me.
I'm just popping in and, apologies if this has been said and do ignore it, but i think the best way to deal with battle fatigue would be to arrange it that earth holds dominance the week before an all flight push. they're easily a third of everyone else's size, so it would affect them the least.

Again, if this has been said, please do ignore me.
I'm so very in! I agree that it'll help the economy and it should be loads of fun, too!
I'm so very in! I agree that it'll help the economy and it should be loads of fun, too!
BoNC-6g5wELEw1My7FbOBIvy6j1.jpg
@Valthecon did ya break out the ping list? XD This would be a great idea, but... Stuff.
@Valthecon did ya break out the ping list? XD This would be a great idea, but... Stuff.
All will succumb to the swarm
DmRdZYl.png1Wa1sIi.gif
@Lunarblaze12 ...

...maybe I did. And maybe I didn't... >.>
@Lunarblaze12 ...

...maybe I did. And maybe I didn't... >.>
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
I'm in full support of this. I do want to see who's the top flight and an All-Flight Royale would probably be the best way to go.

I don't think it'll help the economy much since AH sellers would jack the price into high hell once everything's solid around that time. Also we do have a few people who do primarily breed exalt fodder as is so . . . Yeah that's my two cents. If we can flush out a lot of dragons from the system at once, that'd be great. If not, we had a hell a lot of fun trying to one-up each other.

Also, it'd be pretty cool if we managed to do an all-flight dom after a registration block. Just so the newbies get that competitive rush after they've settled down in their flight a bit.
I'm in full support of this. I do want to see who's the top flight and an All-Flight Royale would probably be the best way to go.

I don't think it'll help the economy much since AH sellers would jack the price into high hell once everything's solid around that time. Also we do have a few people who do primarily breed exalt fodder as is so . . . Yeah that's my two cents. If we can flush out a lot of dragons from the system at once, that'd be great. If not, we had a hell a lot of fun trying to one-up each other.

Also, it'd be pretty cool if we managed to do an all-flight dom after a registration block. Just so the newbies get that competitive rush after they've settled down in their flight a bit.
iOadmp2.png
I really feel like I shouldn't be planning this. I just wanted to see how many people would be game. I'm happy about all the positive support though. I'd have no problem passing the torch to other people - trust me, you don't want me to plan a site wide dominance push.

I'd ask Ice but we're already focused on dominance for this week. :x
I really feel like I shouldn't be planning this. I just wanted to see how many people would be game. I'm happy about all the positive support though. I'd have no problem passing the torch to other people - trust me, you don't want me to plan a site wide dominance push.

I'd ask Ice but we're already focused on dominance for this week. :x
This is an AWESOME idea! I'm sure it will have been said somewhere but I don't see raffles as being the main focus of an all flight battle royale (why would you send dragons to another flight's raffle, when you're pushing yourself?) but it would demand amazing in-flight organisation and cooperation, plus would be a whole lot of fun (and I won't lie I'm super curious to see who would win). Talk has started on this in Arcane; hopefully we'll generate some interest in the next week or so.
This is an AWESOME idea! I'm sure it will have been said somewhere but I don't see raffles as being the main focus of an all flight battle royale (why would you send dragons to another flight's raffle, when you're pushing yourself?) but it would demand amazing in-flight organisation and cooperation, plus would be a whole lot of fun (and I won't lie I'm super curious to see who would win). Talk has started on this in Arcane; hopefully we'll generate some interest in the next week or so.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21