Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Terrible(ly hilarious) FR Suggestions!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@UmbraChaosDragon Happy to help! ;D BUT DON'T DIE PLEASE. ;-;

@Scyllarus dsgfkgsdaklf HUMMINGBIRD FAES THAT'S BRILLIANT

The site is way too quiet! I think music should play as soon as the site loads, and if the site is loading slowly, the music should skip to reflect the current site status. If no music, then at least some ads with people talking!
@UmbraChaosDragon Happy to help! ;D BUT DON'T DIE PLEASE. ;-;

@Scyllarus dsgfkgsdaklf HUMMINGBIRD FAES THAT'S BRILLIANT

The site is way too quiet! I think music should play as soon as the site loads, and if the site is loading slowly, the music should skip to reflect the current site status. If no music, then at least some ads with people talking!
ALLOW MYSPACE PAGES ON YOUR DRAGONS. WITH THE FLASHIES AND MUZAK!!11!1!
ALLOW MYSPACE PAGES ON YOUR DRAGONS. WITH THE FLASHIES AND MUZAK!!11!1!
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
Have ads pop up every 3 minutes during fairground games and coliseum.
Have ads pop up every 3 minutes during fairground games and coliseum.
SHADOWBINDER_sig.png
OH MY GOSH. YES PLEASE POSTING THIS FOREVER JUST DONE RIGHT NOW [img]http://i.imgur.com/Q9zFSiH.png[/img] @Undel. I love you. <3
OH MY GOSH.

YES PLEASE

POSTING THIS FOREVER

JUST DONE RIGHT NOW

Q9zFSiH.png

@Undel. I love you. <3
I think we should start an aggressive ad campaign for FR! I was thinking something along the lines of Evony - you know, some nice bosomy dragon ladies and a promise that you can play discreetly c;

Who wouldn&#039;t want to join a site when presented with @Plaguebringer in a skimpy dress with her boils dragon-bosoms hanging out going &#039;Play now, my Lord~&#039;
I think we should start an aggressive ad campaign for FR! I was thinking something along the lines of Evony - you know, some nice bosomy dragon ladies and a promise that you can play discreetly c;

Who wouldn&#039;t want to join a site when presented with @Plaguebringer in a skimpy dress with her boils dragon-bosoms hanging out going &#039;Play now, my Lord~&#039;
45345.gif
@Neon To make it even harder to feed your dragons, the food should also SPOIL! Whether it&#039;s in your hoard or in your stores, it should just go bad after a certain amount of time! Obviously, that&#039;s much more realistic.

On top of that, the game should still allow the food to be edible. You&#039;d have to remove the spoiled food manually, or your dragons would get sick from eating it.
@Neon To make it even harder to feed your dragons, the food should also SPOIL! Whether it&#039;s in your hoard or in your stores, it should just go bad after a certain amount of time! Obviously, that&#039;s much more realistic.

On top of that, the game should still allow the food to be edible. You&#039;d have to remove the spoiled food manually, or your dragons would get sick from eating it.
Animals don&#039;t live indefinitely, do they? If we want real realism, then dragons will have a set lifespan when they&#039;re born, and a counter on their page will say how many days they have left to live!
Animals don&#039;t live indefinitely, do they? If we want real realism, then dragons will have a set lifespan when they&#039;re born, and a counter on their page will say how many days they have left to live!
I am so done right now. Laughing. Roommate is going "***?" at me. I think that I&#039;m crying. NO MORE!!!

AHHH

Every time that you click on a dragon that&#039;s blue it asks if you want to download Internet Explorer.
I am so done right now. Laughing. Roommate is going "***?" at me. I think that I&#039;m crying. NO MORE!!!

AHHH

Every time that you click on a dragon that&#039;s blue it asks if you want to download Internet Explorer.
@Bostian @Azzyblue We were totally just talking about what a pain it would be to implement, but how it would be kind of awesome as well... >_> Maybe not.. -all- the time...

But on that note! Hybrid babies would have Hybrid vigor! And in combination with my lair-space suggestion, a guardian male with any female would make enormous babies that took up six spaces in your lair!
@Bostian @Azzyblue We were totally just talking about what a pain it would be to implement, but how it would be kind of awesome as well... >_> Maybe not.. -all- the time...

But on that note! Hybrid babies would have Hybrid vigor! And in combination with my lair-space suggestion, a guardian male with any female would make enormous babies that took up six spaces in your lair!
to make Familiars more interesting, have them be sort of like real pets. any day that you miss visiting them, they lose a level of &#039;comfortability&#039; with your dragons. or, all levels and you have to start over at Wary :D
to make Familiars more interesting, have them be sort of like real pets. any day that you miss visiting them, they lose a level of &#039;comfortability&#039; with your dragons. or, all levels and you have to start over at Wary :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46