Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Terrible(ly hilarious) FR Suggestions!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@Amarayne >:D

It's unfair that everyone gets to use a great site like this for free. Everyone should have to pay a monthly fee to play... maybe 15 bucks a month. World of Warcraft gets away with charging that much and FR is WAY more fun! :D
@Amarayne >:D

It's unfair that everyone gets to use a great site like this for free. Everyone should have to pay a monthly fee to play... maybe 15 bucks a month. World of Warcraft gets away with charging that much and FR is WAY more fun! :D
@Aokuang you would want a Komodo then they are huge and have a nasty bacteria filled bite. Given time one actually could devestate a village and a large one could be ridden and they are fast
@Aokuang you would want a Komodo then they are huge and have a nasty bacteria filled bite. Given time one actually could devestate a village and a large one could be ridden and they are fast
Bannersilvawolf100_zps066d99c5.png
@Azzyblue FABULOUS AND GENIUS!

I love the suggestions so far, we want more realism!
Dragons should also catch different diseases and pests. :')
@Azzyblue FABULOUS AND GENIUS!

I love the suggestions so far, we want more realism!
Dragons should also catch different diseases and pests. :')
8wF4Uc8.png
Oh my lord OTL This is just too much XD I'm just imagining some of these coming true XD

Allow inbreeding but there is a 10% chance that the coloration is nothing within the parents' parameters, is unable to battle, and remains a hatchling. And you can't ever sell it.
Oh my lord OTL This is just too much XD I'm just imagining some of these coming true XD

Allow inbreeding but there is a 10% chance that the coloration is nothing within the parents' parameters, is unable to battle, and remains a hatchling. And you can't ever sell it.
Dragons in general are too common, and hatchling prices are dropping much too fast. Dragons should only be able to breed 3 times each, and if you get one egg nests, well, sucks for you.
Dragons in general are too common, and hatchling prices are dropping much too fast. Dragons should only be able to breed 3 times each, and if you get one egg nests, well, sucks for you.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
The word "dragon" should be censored in the forums to another random word in the dictionary.

Yeah, my (penguins) are about to hatch.
My (toaster) only made one egg!
These (chaise lounges with amazing beige throws) are so cute!

Or, even better.

"Your dragon sponsored by The Home Depot."
"Please view a message from our sponsors. AIR FRANCE GETS YOU PLACES!"
The word "dragon" should be censored in the forums to another random word in the dictionary.

Yeah, my (penguins) are about to hatch.
My (toaster) only made one egg!
These (chaise lounges with amazing beige throws) are so cute!

Or, even better.

"Your dragon sponsored by The Home Depot."
"Please view a message from our sponsors. AIR FRANCE GETS YOU PLACES!"
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
[s]HELP ME I CAN'T STOP[/s] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/69288031/majestic.png[/img] See how beautiful?
HELP ME I CAN'T STOP

majestic.png

See how beautiful?
Enemies don't dodge nearly enough in the Coliseum. They should increase dodging chances by 500%. Minimum.
Enemies don't dodge nearly enough in the Coliseum. They should increase dodging chances by 500%. Minimum.
You like my babehs? Make sure to visit my little website: Zaelo's Lair
Since Crossroads is where you Trade dragons, and Trading Post looks like a Crossroads, probably the Auction House should be renamed Marketplace, and Marketplace be renamed Auction House. Otherwise it's just confusing.
Since Crossroads is where you Trade dragons, and Trading Post looks like a Crossroads, probably the Auction House should be renamed Marketplace, and Marketplace be renamed Auction House. Otherwise it's just confusing.
You like my babehs? Make sure to visit my little website: Zaelo's Lair
It's completely unrealistic that so many varieties of dragon take up the same amount of space in your lair. Bigger dragons should take up more slots! Smaller dragons should take up less!

You could keep an army of fae dragons in four squares, but a guardian will take up four all by itself!
It's completely unrealistic that so many varieties of dragon take up the same amount of space in your lair. Bigger dragons should take up more slots! Smaller dragons should take up less!

You could keep an army of fae dragons in four squares, but a guardian will take up four all by itself!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46