Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Terrible(ly hilarious) FR Suggestions!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Hey, we have a problem with so many dragons with the same name. I mean, how many dragons out there are named Ichigo? So, to solve this, we should make it so that each dragon has to have a unique name! If you try to name a dragon a name already out in the world, too bad!

As for those dragons that are already have the same name, the first one to that name keeps it, and the rest get their named changed by the staff, whatever it is they may choose. Hey, their own fault for not choosing a unique name that they have to pay to rename their unoriginal dragons! Besides, I think Poopybutt (Not to be mistaken with PoopyButt or poopybutt, both of which are actually already taken) is a perfectly respectable name.
Hey, we have a problem with so many dragons with the same name. I mean, how many dragons out there are named Ichigo? So, to solve this, we should make it so that each dragon has to have a unique name! If you try to name a dragon a name already out in the world, too bad!

As for those dragons that are already have the same name, the first one to that name keeps it, and the rest get their named changed by the staff, whatever it is they may choose. Hey, their own fault for not choosing a unique name that they have to pay to rename their unoriginal dragons! Besides, I think Poopybutt (Not to be mistaken with PoopyButt or poopybutt, both of which are actually already taken) is a perfectly respectable name.
Implement realtime ridgeback borrowing - nothing outside of vaults is safe. Watch as you randomly end up with items from random users' hoards - the more ridgebacks you have, the more likely you are to end up with stuff!

After all, a lot of users like gamble items and games, and what better gamble than to set your hoards on random roulette?
Implement realtime ridgeback borrowing - nothing outside of vaults is safe. Watch as you randomly end up with items from random users' hoards - the more ridgebacks you have, the more likely you are to end up with stuff!

After all, a lot of users like gamble items and games, and what better gamble than to set your hoards on random roulette?
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
Sometimes dragons fight, even amongst their own clanmates; it's their nature. Impliment random dragon deaths, grudges and murders! Realism!
Sometimes dragons fight, even amongst their own clanmates; it's their nature. Impliment random dragon deaths, grudges and murders! Realism!
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Like, when each clan has a theme song. This song is picked by the user of the clan. It can be Staying Alive by the Bee Gees, Vivaldi's Four Seasons, beatboxing flute, whatever.

And it plays when you visit their profile. There is no way to stop it. You have to listen to the entire song.
And also, when you go to the Coliseum, the background music is your theme song.

You are welcome.
Like, when each clan has a theme song. This song is picked by the user of the clan. It can be Staying Alive by the Bee Gees, Vivaldi's Four Seasons, beatboxing flute, whatever.

And it plays when you visit their profile. There is no way to stop it. You have to listen to the entire song.
And also, when you go to the Coliseum, the background music is your theme song.

You are welcome.
tumblr_nbicpyPuOm1rqig44o1_500.gif
There should be just a giant movement of dragons who are against genetic engineering.
Then if you get a gene or breed-change scroll they have a 99% chance of attacking your lair and stealing it.
Flights also need to have political debates and there should be revolutions against the deities, preferably at least once monthly! Children need to learn about politics and what better way to do it through dragons?

(this is totally a joke btw //shot)
There should be just a giant movement of dragons who are against genetic engineering.
Then if you get a gene or breed-change scroll they have a 99% chance of attacking your lair and stealing it.
Flights also need to have political debates and there should be revolutions against the deities, preferably at least once monthly! Children need to learn about politics and what better way to do it through dragons?

(this is totally a joke btw //shot)
65b811e1-da8c-11eb-9d89-9191049c4e24.gif

she/they Gr15mqs.png
----fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png----
@StayingBehind

Quietly ping's self, it took so long to find this thread so I am not planning on losing it again.

I've had the little banner in my sig from when it was made till now so I need to keep the origin thread of it somewhere handy, also because it's so much fun to read through again :'D
@StayingBehind

Quietly ping's self, it took so long to find this thread so I am not planning on losing it again.

I've had the little banner in my sig from when it was made till now so I need to keep the origin thread of it somewhere handy, also because it's so much fun to read through again :'D
J01BQWk.png
Windy Tun Adopts!

Doze
Adopts!
All Breeds
HCbYW4p.png

My Art
Shop
And
Commissions!
06i0PoE.png
Make it so only dragons of the same species can breed, and have to be very similar sizes, otherwise the bigger one kills the other one. Also, some dragons can be barren and can't breed, no matter how good they look.
Make it so only dragons of the same species can breed, and have to be very similar sizes, otherwise the bigger one kills the other one. Also, some dragons can be barren and can't breed, no matter how good they look.
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
If your dragon gets depressed, it will not be able to do anything, and if left alone for too long, it will fly away or worse, die. And the only way to make it happy is to play a really long, boring, repetitive game that only works and makes them happy again some of the time.
If your dragon gets depressed, it will not be able to do anything, and if left alone for too long, it will fly away or worse, die. And the only way to make it happy is to play a really long, boring, repetitive game that only works and makes them happy again some of the time.
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
a skin that turns your dragon invisible

you don't even get an outline of them, it's just a blank image, as if the picture won't load
a skin that turns your dragon invisible

you don't even get an outline of them, it's just a blank image, as if the picture won't load
20iias5.png
@therealmollz

That would actually be pretty great! xD
@therealmollz

That would actually be pretty great! xD
ArcticBurrito_Tiny1_zps795e2b2d.gifBD8MlVf.gifArcticBurrito_Tiny2_zpsba72d709.gif
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46