Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Terrible(ly hilarious) FR Suggestions!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46
For the record, this is the best thread on Flight Rising. HANDS. DOWN.

Living items in your hoard should be able to wriggle/walk away. If you do not convert them, you will lose each living item (fish, insects, chickens, mammals) at a rate of 2-5 per hour.

For the record, this is the best thread on Flight Rising. HANDS. DOWN.

Living items in your hoard should be able to wriggle/walk away. If you do not convert them, you will lose each living item (fish, insects, chickens, mammals) at a rate of 2-5 per hour.

1kz7OWt.png
Double suggestion:

There should be a "flirt"button with Crim to try to double the offer she gives you.
Double suggestion:

There should be a "flirt"button with Crim to try to double the offer she gives you.
1kz7OWt.png
Every single user is now a moderator.

@Undel @Akiri @Xhaztol @Thrage

You now have an entire forum of people that can ban for you!
Every single user is now a moderator.

@Undel @Akiri @Xhaztol @Thrage

You now have an entire forum of people that can ban for you!
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
Dragon names should only be allowed through the random generator. And you can only click 'new name' five times.

And that name is forever permanent. Enjoy your new black-and-crimson male ridgeback named Flowers.
Dragon names should only be allowed through the random generator. And you can only click 'new name' five times.

And that name is forever permanent. Enjoy your new black-and-crimson male ridgeback named Flowers.
they should make all the avatars show the dragon's butts. you have to pay 1000000 gems if you want a head shot, and you have to pay it again should you change to a new dragon for your avatar >:3
they should make all the avatars show the dragon's butts. you have to pay 1000000 gems if you want a head shot, and you have to pay it again should you change to a new dragon for your avatar >:3
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
/me is curious to know if Spirals have butts.

Also keeps mouth shut. =I
/me is curious to know if Spirals have butts.

Also keeps mouth shut. =I
dsfgsadgfklsjadkf

oh my god I love you guys.

All dragons should only be available in varying shades of blue. No more of this Swamp or Spring or Magenta business!
dsfgsadgfklsjadkf

oh my god I love you guys.

All dragons should only be available in varying shades of blue. No more of this Swamp or Spring or Magenta business!
@Paintedwings I don't see how an overabundance of dragon booty could ever go wrong
@Paintedwings I don't see how an overabundance of dragon booty could ever go wrong
@Paintedwings
Not sure that would be a bad thing. Mmm, Snapper booty...

We should only be able to breed dragons that are similarly sized. Realistically there is no way a Guardian could breed with a Fae.

On a similar note, we should have a chance that whenever a Ridgeback breeds, it has a chance of impaling its mate by accident.
@Paintedwings
Not sure that would be a bad thing. Mmm, Snapper booty...

We should only be able to breed dragons that are similarly sized. Realistically there is no way a Guardian could breed with a Fae.

On a similar note, we should have a chance that whenever a Ridgeback breeds, it has a chance of impaling its mate by accident.
45345.gif
Dragons can only breed once.

Ever.
Dragons can only breed once.

Ever.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46