Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Terrible(ly hilarious) FR Suggestions!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46
I think we should have commercials pop up between coliseum battles. We shouldn&#039;t be able to skip through them either <3 This would limit all that "pesky cheating" people do when they play on the training grounds.

Oh, and you shouldn&#039;t get your experience from that battle until you&#039;ve watched the ad to its completion and type in a capcha <3
I think we should have commercials pop up between coliseum battles. We shouldn&#039;t be able to skip through them either <3 This would limit all that "pesky cheating" people do when they play on the training grounds.

Oh, and you shouldn&#039;t get your experience from that battle until you&#039;ve watched the ad to its completion and type in a capcha <3
1kz7OWt.png
There desperately needs to be a &#039;for kids&#039; section. And every current member is relegated to the kids section immediately.
There desperately needs to be a &#039;for kids&#039; section. And every current member is relegated to the kids section immediately.
Dragons wearing clothes? Well that&#039;s okay I guess, but I think instead the dragons should wear any items we have in our hoard.

In great quantities.

*Katamari Damacy theme here*
Dragons wearing clothes? Well that&#039;s okay I guess, but I think instead the dragons should wear any items we have in our hoard.

In great quantities.

*Katamari Damacy theme here*
The only dragon names allowed must all start and end with xX_____XxDoomCrusher
The only dragon names allowed must all start and end with xX_____XxDoomCrusher
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
All dragon names should start with their element&#039;s Deity. So all Fire dragons would be called Flamecaller&#039;s __________. I can&#039;t see any way this would be abused.
All dragon names should start with their element&#039;s Deity. So all Fire dragons would be called Flamecaller&#039;s __________. I can&#039;t see any way this would be abused.
45345.gif
I think that Dominance should be based on how aggressively we can berate each other in the forums. The most insulting Flight wins Dominance through intimidation. If someone cries due to their hurtful posts-- it&#039;s worth twice as much!

To do this, we should also implement a dislike button and remove the censorship of curse words. Nice users should be banned from the forums for attempting to sabotage the Dominance efforts.
I think that Dominance should be based on how aggressively we can berate each other in the forums. The most insulting Flight wins Dominance through intimidation. If someone cries due to their hurtful posts-- it&#039;s worth twice as much!

To do this, we should also implement a dislike button and remove the censorship of curse words. Nice users should be banned from the forums for attempting to sabotage the Dominance efforts.
1kz7OWt.png
All dragon names should end with -th, and all female progens are automatically named Faranth or Ramoth.
All dragon names should end with -th, and all female progens are automatically named Faranth or Ramoth.
@Undel dshagfkjhsa You Liked my horrible Imperial photoshoppery.

My forever night is made.

Dragons should randomly get sick, and medicine should only be available for 1200 gems, to encourage more real-money support of the website. If medicine isn&#039;t given to a dragon within a certain time period (say, an hour) the dragon dies.
@Undel dshagfkjhsa You Liked my horrible Imperial photoshoppery.

My forever night is made.

Dragons should randomly get sick, and medicine should only be available for 1200 gems, to encourage more real-money support of the website. If medicine isn&#039;t given to a dragon within a certain time period (say, an hour) the dragon dies.
@Dragoness

They should only allow people on the forums that have passed a test and have their "Troll Certificate".
@Dragoness

They should only allow people on the forums that have passed a test and have their "Troll Certificate".
If you're trying to get my attention in the forums, please @ me!
@Bostian
Gimme my Spinapper babies, I want. All the adorable hybrids!
@Bostian
Gimme my Spinapper babies, I want. All the adorable hybrids!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46