Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ^ < v Game
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 215 216
@Scintillia

^ much respect, they're cute little things, but all things granted please stay away from me tyvm
< all my friends are leaving, am sad :c
v favorite animal?
@Scintillia

^ much respect, they're cute little things, but all things granted please stay away from me tyvm
< all my friends are leaving, am sad :c
v favorite animal?
kimchi | she/her | foxes | fr+3 ________clouddancer.png
@kimchikxt

^ a hard question... in general i love life on earth in a lot of its forms! as a pet, though? cats, perhaps. also, i hope you'll be ok and you'll find new great friends, cheers
< when i was a little pre-schooler and got a cold, my dad wanted me to drink a cranberry juice for health reasons. it had a bitter flavor, so i refused to drink it. the word for cranberry juice in my language is 'mors' so my dad told me mors was from mars and made by martians and i fell for it
v what's the last fandom you've gotten into?
@kimchikxt

^ a hard question... in general i love life on earth in a lot of its forms! as a pet, though? cats, perhaps. also, i hope you'll be ok and you'll find new great friends, cheers
< when i was a little pre-schooler and got a cold, my dad wanted me to drink a cranberry juice for health reasons. it had a bitter flavor, so i refused to drink it. the word for cranberry juice in my language is 'mors' so my dad told me mors was from mars and made by martians and i fell for it
v what's the last fandom you've gotten into?
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
@3141592653589793

^ Fire Emblem: Three Houses! Such a good game, excellent characters, fun mechanics, great plot. Dimitri is my favorite character, he deserved better in the non-Blue Lions routes.

< I have not been drinking enough water recently and I'm not sure how to fix that. It's way harder than it should be.

v Do you collect anything?
@3141592653589793

^ Fire Emblem: Three Houses! Such a good game, excellent characters, fun mechanics, great plot. Dimitri is my favorite character, he deserved better in the non-Blue Lions routes.

< I have not been drinking enough water recently and I'm not sure how to fix that. It's way harder than it should be.

v Do you collect anything?
labbannerpng.png
keepbannerpng.png
scrollbannerpng.png
arzonvrine.png arzonbutton2.png

5KfgY.gif8RpsS.gif8guRi.gif7ECdK.gifz5ef7.gif
@3141592653589793

^i recently got back into the gravity falls fandom! (I’ve been there before a few times, but every once in a while, it comes back at full force!)
<I played the trumpet all throughout middle and high school, and would love to try it again someday!
v if you could have a pet mythical creature (besides a dragon) what would you pick?
@3141592653589793

^i recently got back into the gravity falls fandom! (I’ve been there before a few times, but every once in a while, it comes back at full force!)
<I played the trumpet all throughout middle and high school, and would love to try it again someday!
v if you could have a pet mythical creature (besides a dragon) what would you pick?
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
@Kilonian

^ Hmm, tough pick. I’d have to say, probably a gryphon or some such thing. Cute little lion birds :D
> Had no idea FR had a version of this game. Also, I have been way too incested in Dragon Cave lately and only just came back to FR full-swing after mostly abandoning it for months.
v What’s your favorite song at the moment?
@Kilonian

^ Hmm, tough pick. I’d have to say, probably a gryphon or some such thing. Cute little lion birds :D
> Had no idea FR had a version of this game. Also, I have been way too incested in Dragon Cave lately and only just came back to FR full-swing after mostly abandoning it for months.
v What’s your favorite song at the moment?
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
^@Sectonia I'd say I don't have one, but if I HAD to pick one I'd choose Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better.

> I'm currently getting my Master's degree in Economic Data Analytics.

< (I don't know how to make a down arrow on a laptop) Who is your favorite dragon in your den?
^@Sectonia I'd say I don't have one, but if I HAD to pick one I'd choose Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better.

> I'm currently getting my Master's degree in Economic Data Analytics.

< (I don't know how to make a down arrow on a laptop) Who is your favorite dragon in your den?
goSc2L4.png
^ I'd have to pick either Senwith or Apollo, they're both really pretty and I like the lore I wrote for them

< Right now I'm just chilling and looking for an excuse/inspiration to write, but in general I'm just looking for a job

v What do you want to do most in the future?
^ I'd have to pick either Senwith or Apollo, they're both really pretty and I like the lore I wrote for them

< Right now I'm just chilling and looking for an excuse/inspiration to write, but in general I'm just looking for a job

v What do you want to do most in the future?
vonVRKR.pngAO77JKB.gif
@tuxedocatatonic

^ Biggest thing I really want to do some day is meet my best friend in real life! They live in Alaska, I live in New Zealand. I'm determined to get myself over there some day.

< I've never been to America in general. I've always wanted to visit, just never got the chance. I'll probably do a tour of the places I really want to visit when I do finally visit bestie.

v What's your favourite food?
@tuxedocatatonic

^ Biggest thing I really want to do some day is meet my best friend in real life! They live in Alaska, I live in New Zealand. I'm determined to get myself over there some day.

< I've never been to America in general. I've always wanted to visit, just never got the chance. I'll probably do a tour of the places I really want to visit when I do finally visit bestie.

v What's your favourite food?
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@*******

^ My favorite is a dish called Meat n' Gravey. Hamburger patties, gravey, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and mashed potatoes.

> I just helped my sibling move out

< What is your favorite hobby?
@*******

^ My favorite is a dish called Meat n' Gravey. Hamburger patties, gravey, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, and mashed potatoes.

> I just helped my sibling move out

< What is your favorite hobby?
goSc2L4.png
@TheRedPaladin

^i love to draw! though im a bit low on motivation rn lol

<both of my only fandragons are the same person lol

vwhat's your favorite tertiary gene?

@TheRedPaladin

^i love to draw! though im a bit low on motivation rn lol

<both of my only fandragons are the same person lol

vwhat's your favorite tertiary gene?

fork