Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ^ < v Game
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 215 216
@dysterkvist

^ My favorite tertiary gene has to be either angler for veilspuns, or the koi gene

< I have a serious dragon impulse-buying problem ;-;

v If you had to choose to switch to another flight besides your original, which would it be?
@dysterkvist

^ My favorite tertiary gene has to be either angler for veilspuns, or the koi gene

< I have a serious dragon impulse-buying problem ;-;

v If you had to choose to switch to another flight besides your original, which would it be?
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
@ConfusedUnknown

^ Most likely Light, at first I was thinkin Fire, but Light fits my current lore with where it’s sorta heading =w=

< I go through a never-ending phase of “I should clear out some dergs … now let’s buy new ones! :D” bc I get overwhelmed easily, and also in love easily :,D

v What dragon breed would be your favorite, if your current one never existed/was suddenly gone?
@ConfusedUnknown

^ Most likely Light, at first I was thinkin Fire, but Light fits my current lore with where it’s sorta heading =w=

< I go through a never-ending phase of “I should clear out some dergs … now let’s buy new ones! :D” bc I get overwhelmed easily, and also in love easily :,D

v What dragon breed would be your favorite, if your current one never existed/was suddenly gone?
image0.jpg
@KoralPisces
^ Ooh, interesting query. My fav is Wildclaws, I think after that I'd go Pearlcatchers. I have a soft spot for them, honestly.

< My icon dragon is actually based on one of my OC's. I intended to create more OC dragons but never ended up doing so, lol.

v If you could travel anywhere in the world for a week, where would you go?
@KoralPisces
^ Ooh, interesting query. My fav is Wildclaws, I think after that I'd go Pearlcatchers. I have a soft spot for them, honestly.

< My icon dragon is actually based on one of my OC's. I intended to create more OC dragons but never ended up doing so, lol.

v If you could travel anywhere in the world for a week, where would you go?
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@*******
^ Just a week? Hmm, I'd love to visit Italy... but hopefully not in the summertime xD

< I just realized that for someone who loves bright colors as much as me, I have a lot of brown/neutral colored dergs.

v What's your favorite kind of pie?
@*******
^ Just a week? Hmm, I'd love to visit Italy... but hopefully not in the summertime xD

< I just realized that for someone who loves bright colors as much as me, I have a lot of brown/neutral colored dergs.

v What's your favorite kind of pie?
vistafestival_11.pngvistafestival_7.png
Mika/Ripley. they/them/ze/hir. please be nice to me.
@lesbianpangoro

^ Oh nooo I love pies,,,don't do this to me,, I love sweet pies (peach mango pies from Jollibee and local bakery egg custard pies, my beloveds) but I also like savory pies (tuna pies and chicken pies. don't judge me.)

< I'm this close to passing away due to start-of-semester anxiety lmao

v What's your current Obsession? What's your, "well this week was tiring, but at least I have ____ to keep me together til next week"?
@lesbianpangoro

^ Oh nooo I love pies,,,don't do this to me,, I love sweet pies (peach mango pies from Jollibee and local bakery egg custard pies, my beloveds) but I also like savory pies (tuna pies and chicken pies. don't judge me.)

< I'm this close to passing away due to start-of-semester anxiety lmao

v What's your current Obsession? What's your, "well this week was tiring, but at least I have ____ to keep me together til next week"?
kal. she/they. 22. fr+15.
UmbraWL.pngAmaranthineBL.pngApricitaIT.pngshapelight-prodart-sig.pngRevenantFD.pngDahliaDS.pngArchmageDSE.png
@shapelights

^ My current obsession? Hm, that's a tricky one. Honestly, my current obsession what am I saying it always will be is dinosaurs and anything horror-related

< I really need to save treasure for gene projects, but the auction house has me in a choke hold ;-;

v What's your favorite song atm?
@shapelights

^ My current obsession? Hm, that's a tricky one. Honestly, my current obsession what am I saying it always will be is dinosaurs and anything horror-related

< I really need to save treasure for gene projects, but the auction house has me in a choke hold ;-;

v What's your favorite song atm?
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
@ConfusedUnknown
^ ooooh a favorite song is definitely too difficult to pick, though i do gotta say that rn i've been into tightrope - michelle williams since a lot of my friends have been leaving t-t

< currently wishing that i was more talented bc damn if i could draw i would never stop

v what's a habit that you've picked up on that you wish you never did?
@ConfusedUnknown
^ ooooh a favorite song is definitely too difficult to pick, though i do gotta say that rn i've been into tightrope - michelle williams since a lot of my friends have been leaving t-t

< currently wishing that i was more talented bc damn if i could draw i would never stop

v what's a habit that you've picked up on that you wish you never did?
kimchi | she/her | foxes | fr+3 ________clouddancer.png
@kimchikxt

^Rescuing fodder dragons and stuffing my lair full of random pretties ;v;

<2nd in command party planner in my friend group

v Ya like jazz?
@kimchikxt

^Rescuing fodder dragons and stuffing my lair full of random pretties ;v;

<2nd in command party planner in my friend group

v Ya like jazz?
7zcCDc4.png
@kutipie119
Quote:
^ honestly? not really lol

< had the choice to buy a scatterscroll or a perma-baby scroll and made the wrong choice

v do you have any g1 projects you're especially proud of?
@kutipie119
Quote:
^ honestly? not really lol

< had the choice to buy a scatterscroll or a perma-baby scroll and made the wrong choice

v do you have any g1 projects you're especially proud of?
The Avenger

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Old username: NecroticroseQT
sig.png
they/fae/it/xe
fr +2
artshop
fandragons
sig.png
@NecroticroseQT

^ i don't have any g1 projects at all ^^' i'm still trying to grasp the idea of what they mean lol

< i keep saying i'll write the lore i have in my mind for my dragons but i keep getting distracted

v what's your favourite colour combination?
@NecroticroseQT

^ i don't have any g1 projects at all ^^' i'm still trying to grasp the idea of what they mean lol

< i keep saying i'll write the lore i have in my mind for my dragons but i keep getting distracted

v what's your favourite colour combination?
z0HlerP.png tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif they/he | wishlist
1 2 ... 187 188 189 190 191 ... 215 216