Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ^ < v Game
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 215 216
@rwi

^ obsidian sunset sunset. it's just so pretty!!

< i have way too many projects and not enough money. does that stop me from getting more? no. i also need to write out my lore tbh

v what dragon breed is your favorite?
@rwi

^ obsidian sunset sunset. it's just so pretty!!

< i have way too many projects and not enough money. does that stop me from getting more? no. i also need to write out my lore tbh

v what dragon breed is your favorite?
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
@luckydragonwolf

^ My favourite breed is Wildclaws! I'm a bit of a dino nerd and that's my excuse haha.

< Despite this, my favourite dinosaur species are actually ceratopsians (think like styracosaurus or triceratops) rather than raptors lol.

v If you could have any item in the game magically appear in your inventory, which would you choose?
@luckydragonwolf

^ My favourite breed is Wildclaws! I'm a bit of a dino nerd and that's my excuse haha.

< Despite this, my favourite dinosaur species are actually ceratopsians (think like styracosaurus or triceratops) rather than raptors lol.

v If you could have any item in the game magically appear in your inventory, which would you choose?
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@*******

^ I mean, the most common answer could be Boolean or Breed Change Scroll : Imperial, because those are basically the rarest things in the game. I think I could use Loga to accompany my FR-coloured Ridgeback, for instance.
Seriously, though, I really want those scar apparel. All of them. But more than the others, throat scar.

< I'm trying to launch my first tabletop rpg campaign using Fate Core system. The rulebook is hard and complicated, wish me luck —

v If there could be any sentient race other than humans that evolved simultaneously on our planet, who would you love them to be?
@*******

^ I mean, the most common answer could be Boolean or Breed Change Scroll : Imperial, because those are basically the rarest things in the game. I think I could use Loga to accompany my FR-coloured Ridgeback, for instance.
Seriously, though, I really want those scar apparel. All of them. But more than the others, throat scar.

< I'm trying to launch my first tabletop rpg campaign using Fate Core system. The rulebook is hard and complicated, wish me luck —

v If there could be any sentient race other than humans that evolved simultaneously on our planet, who would you love them to be?
92000953614fe010b919c2df8e99304f3e5b10d2.jpg
@xxyyzz

^ That’s a tough choice. Something aquatic comes to mind for sheer cool factor? Maybe the frickn,,, zoveri from d&d lore. They seem neat.

< and since i’m thinking about TTRPGs now, the current campaign I’m in has four players, yet ingame we’re a party of 10-12. Our druid, paladin, fighter and wizard, our DMPC cleric, a wildfire spirit, a magical definitely-not-an-echo statue, a frog, a portable skeleton, a teddy bear, the demon our paladin accidentally has in his debt after releasing from magical captivity, and a large theoretical bird.

v Is there a particular type of character that tends to repeatedly appear your lore or other creations?
@xxyyzz

^ That’s a tough choice. Something aquatic comes to mind for sheer cool factor? Maybe the frickn,,, zoveri from d&d lore. They seem neat.

< and since i’m thinking about TTRPGs now, the current campaign I’m in has four players, yet ingame we’re a party of 10-12. Our druid, paladin, fighter and wizard, our DMPC cleric, a wildfire spirit, a magical definitely-not-an-echo statue, a frog, a portable skeleton, a teddy bear, the demon our paladin accidentally has in his debt after releasing from magical captivity, and a large theoretical bird.

v Is there a particular type of character that tends to repeatedly appear your lore or other creations?
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Achromaticism

^ Yep. Her name is Kasper. She's a cameo, unironically.

< I'm still trying to figure out how to advertise art commissions properly, and would definitely use some help. Especially if it's an order for an artwork!

v What is your creepiest dragon? Do you use any dark themes or alternative dragon breeds in your lore writing?
@Achromaticism

^ Yep. Her name is Kasper. She's a cameo, unironically.

< I'm still trying to figure out how to advertise art commissions properly, and would definitely use some help. Especially if it's an order for an artwork!

v What is your creepiest dragon? Do you use any dark themes or alternative dragon breeds in your lore writing?
92000953614fe010b919c2df8e99304f3e5b10d2.jpg
@xxyyzz

^ Hm, I guess Sergei is pretty creepy. I don't normally go for much edge when it comes to lore, since I don't take it super seriously... Do organized crime and necromancy count as dark themes?

< Why oh why did I think it would be a good idea to go swimming yesterday? I'm so out of shape...

v What's your favorite breed of dog?
@xxyyzz

^ Hm, I guess Sergei is pretty creepy. I don't normally go for much edge when it comes to lore, since I don't take it super seriously... Do organized crime and necromancy count as dark themes?

< Why oh why did I think it would be a good idea to go swimming yesterday? I'm so out of shape...

v What's your favorite breed of dog?
vistafestival_11.pngvistafestival_7.png
Mika/Ripley. they/them/ze/hir. please be nice to me.
@lesbianpangoro

^ I'm not the biggest fan of dogs because of my phobia but huskies are pretty cute

< I have so many books I want to read but I can't choose T.T Why did the universe have to make reading one of my hobbies?

v What song is stuck in your head right now?
@lesbianpangoro

^ I'm not the biggest fan of dogs because of my phobia but huskies are pretty cute

< I have so many books I want to read but I can't choose T.T Why did the universe have to make reading one of my hobbies?

v What song is stuck in your head right now?
z0HlerP.png tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif they/he | wishlist
@rwi

^ Did It To Myself by Orla Gartland. *did it to myself, i know i did it to myself...*

< I really have to talk to the girl I like

v this is a bit unoriginal but what sports do you play?
@rwi

^ Did It To Myself by Orla Gartland. *did it to myself, i know i did it to myself...*

< I really have to talk to the girl I like

v this is a bit unoriginal but what sports do you play?
@riverbubbletea

^ I'm not really a fan of sports nor do I really play them, but I have a deadly serve in Pico Ball.

< Has a speculative zoology project that I've been working on for like, 2 or 3 years, yet I do not have much progress haha

v If you could visit any part of the world, where would you go and why?
@riverbubbletea

^ I'm not really a fan of sports nor do I really play them, but I have a deadly serve in Pico Ball.

< Has a speculative zoology project that I've been working on for like, 2 or 3 years, yet I do not have much progress haha

v If you could visit any part of the world, where would you go and why?
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
@ClaratheBlaziken

^ Alaska so I can go and be with my best friend, haha :') or if I can somehow spirit them with me, I'd take us both to London since we've always talked about visiting it together. I've never been to either of those places so like... take whichever answer you like better pfft.

< I work full-time as a train guard! I also adore my job. It's awesome.

v What's your absolute dream job?
@ClaratheBlaziken

^ Alaska so I can go and be with my best friend, haha :') or if I can somehow spirit them with me, I'd take us both to London since we've always talked about visiting it together. I've never been to either of those places so like... take whichever answer you like better pfft.

< I work full-time as a train guard! I also adore my job. It's awesome.

v What's your absolute dream job?
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
1 2 ... 188 189 190 191 192 ... 215 216