Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PMD Upick Discussion (Game End)
@racooonusdoodus

idt arsonist would openly claim 3p when most of us aren't actively considering voting them lol

in any we dont know ains wincon but if they are just an independent that can win either way, judging by their history they always want to help town. and their current scumlean is aligning with mine (regarding trashy, whos now my strongest scumlean and i will explain why once i properly wake up)
@racooonusdoodus

idt arsonist would openly claim 3p when most of us aren't actively considering voting them lol

in any we dont know ains wincon but if they are just an independent that can win either way, judging by their history they always want to help town. and their current scumlean is aligning with mine (regarding trashy, whos now my strongest scumlean and i will explain why once i properly wake up)
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@RaccoonusDoodus Fair point! And I shouldn't be cleared just because I'm claiming anyway. I will clarify that I am not anti-town, which you should obviously still take with a good dose of salt.
@RaccoonusDoodus Fair point! And I shouldn't be cleared just because I'm claiming anyway. I will clarify that I am not anti-town, which you should obviously still take with a good dose of salt.
1JiWKRV.png____J8ACo2s.png________e9mzZkV.png
@Storia When the mod actively tries to sabotage you saving her butt and thus also sabotage you helping town win /lh Love you Essenceeeee
@Storia When the mod actively tries to sabotage you saving her butt and thus also sabotage you helping town win /lh Love you Essenceeeee
1JiWKRV.png____J8ACo2s.png________e9mzZkV.png
also latsyric if you're reading this i am so sorry if i had been awake after you came back online id have switched my vote ;-; i screwed up there i admit
also latsyric if you're reading this i am so sorry if i had been awake after you came back online id have switched my vote ;-; i screwed up there i admit
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[quote name="Storia" date="2024-06-07 18:35:58" ] @/racooonusdoodus idt arsonist would openly claim 3p when most of us aren't actively considering voting them lol in any we dont know ains wincon but if they are just an independent that can win either way, judging by their history they always want to help town. and their current scumlean is aligning with mine (regarding trashy, whos now my strongest scumlean and i will explain why once i properly wake up) [/quote] I'm not saying they [i]are[/i] anti-town. I'm just not wanting town to clear them with a 3p claim.
Storia wrote on 2024-06-07 18:35:58:
@/racooonusdoodus

I'm not saying they are anti-town. I'm just not wanting town to clear them with a 3p claim.
XvyfO6H.png FmPtENn.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random.

Any Pronouns - FR time

Ya like FNAF? (Mafia game)
yea i get it im just saying i think they are our least priority rn when there are very obvious red flags running around
yea i get it im just saying i think they are our least priority rn when there are very obvious red flags running around
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[quote name="Storia" date="2024-06-07 18:45:35" ] yea i get it im just saying i think they are our least priority rn when there are very obvious red flags running around [/quote] I totally get that. Sorry if it came off as if I was saying they were a top priority. That's not what I meant to imply lol
Storia wrote on 2024-06-07 18:45:35:

I totally get that. Sorry if it came off as if I was saying they were a top priority. That's not what I meant to imply lol
XvyfO6H.png FmPtENn.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random.

Any Pronouns - FR time

Ya like FNAF? (Mafia game)
@Trashysockbasket (spelled right this time :p) can you get the reasoning out for your fearfax scumread soon? You sussing (checks notes) 3 confirmed town and not dropping your reasoning for this vote doesn't look good.
@Trashysockbasket (spelled right this time :p) can you get the reasoning out for your fearfax scumread soon? You sussing (checks notes) 3 confirmed town and not dropping your reasoning for this vote doesn't look good.
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3 (aka: UTC - 5 or EDT)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
[quote name="@Luftschloss" date="2024-06-07 18:47:14" ] @.Trashysockbasket (spelled right this time :p) can you get the reasoning out for your fearfax scumread soon? You sussing (checks notes) 3 confirmed town and not dropping your reasoning for this vote doesn't look good. [/quote] Hold on, I didn’t think we had ANY confirmed town? Where are you getting this information?
@Luftschloss wrote on 2024-06-07 18:47:14:
@.Trashysockbasket (spelled right this time :p) can you get the reasoning out for your fearfax scumread soon? You sussing (checks notes) 3 confirmed town and not dropping your reasoning for this vote doesn't look good.
Hold on, I didn’t think we had ANY confirmed town? Where are you getting this information?
IMG-7661.png

You can call me Ene or Een!
I’m subbed to all threads I make, but please ping me in external threads!

IMG-8367.png
Okay.

I was going to wait until I finish some things (Something Trashy said confused me and I procrastinated on Hot/got distracted by someone else), but something came up:

You know how there were no kills last night? I might know why.

I have a passive that prevents me from getting killed once and I got an alert that someone tried to do just that.
Okay.

I was going to wait until I finish some things (Something Trashy said confused me and I procrastinated on Hot/got distracted by someone else), but something came up:

You know how there were no kills last night? I might know why.

I have a passive that prevents me from getting killed once and I got an alert that someone tried to do just that.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif