Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Secrets of the Airship [ DISCUSSION ]
uh, seems i answered an entirely different question lmao. anyway it's the newcomb tell where it's scum indicative if someone talks about catching up a lot. generally that just relates to out of game circumstances or they are using that as an excuse to not talk about the game and not participate

also, i'm autistic myself
uh, seems i answered an entirely different question lmao. anyway it's the newcomb tell where it's scum indicative if someone talks about catching up a lot. generally that just relates to out of game circumstances or they are using that as an excuse to not talk about the game and not participate

Hey everyone (and hi Robyn welcome to the game, sorry to say bye right away lmao)

I unfortunately need to sub out for personal reasons, this has been a really fun game and I loved playing with all of you but I simply don't have the spoons to keep up with it anymore. Posting a goodbye with mod permission, and best of luck <3
Hey everyone (and hi Robyn welcome to the game, sorry to say bye right away lmao)

I unfortunately need to sub out for personal reasons, this has been a really fun game and I loved playing with all of you but I simply don't have the spoons to keep up with it anymore. Posting a goodbye with mod permission, and best of luck <3
3zSq5B5.pnghr62A8B.pngY13q5OW.png
[quote name="dandelionfires" date="2024-01-18 18:04:38" ] Hey everyone (and hi Robyn welcome to the game, sorry to say bye right away lmao) I unfortunately need to sub out for personal reasons, this has been a really fun game and I loved playing with all of you but I simply don't have the spoons to keep up with it anymore. Posting a goodbye with mod permission, and best of luck <3 [/quote] Hey mate, have fun! GL with life and make sure to take care of yourself
dandelionfires wrote on 2024-01-18 18:04:38:

Hey mate, have fun! GL with life and make sure to take care of yourself
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

FNAF Mafia
(Also pls remember to break pings in posts if you can, I just got pinged 3 times from ppl quoting the same post lol)
(Also pls remember to break pings in posts if you can, I just got pinged 3 times from ppl quoting the same post lol)
3zSq5B5.pnghr62A8B.pngY13q5OW.png
[quote name="robynrobyn" date="2024-01-18 18:04:32" ] uh, seems i answered an entirely different question lmao. anyway it's the newcomb tell where it's scum indicative if someone talks about catching up a lot. generally that just relates to out of game circumstances or they are using that as an excuse to not talk about the game and not participate also, i'm autistic myself [/quote] I... I don't understand. That's... That's not the thought process I was asking you to explain, why are my icebreakers and explanations of my icebreakers scummy?
robynrobyn wrote on 2024-01-18 18:04:32:

I... I don't understand. That's... That's not the thought process I was asking you to explain, why are my icebreakers and explanations of my icebreakers scummy?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

FNAF Mafia
[quote name="dandelionfires" date="2024-01-18 18:04:38" ] Hey everyone (and hi Robyn welcome to the game, sorry to say bye right away lmao) I unfortunately need to sub out for personal reasons, this has been a really fun game and I loved playing with all of you but I simply don't have the spoons to keep up with it anymore. Posting a goodbye with mod permission, and best of luck <3 [/quote] hope you're okay, if you need to talk to someone me/matt or someone would talk to you
dandelionfires wrote on 2024-01-18 18:04:38:

hope you're okay, if you need to talk to someone me/matt or someone would talk to you
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-01-18 18:06:39" ] [quote name="robynrobyn" date="2024-01-18 18:04:32" ] uh, seems i answered an entirely different question lmao. anyway it's the newcomb tell where it's scum indicative if someone talks about catching up a lot. generally that just relates to out of game circumstances or they are using that as an excuse to not talk about the game and not participate also, i'm autistic myself [/quote] I... I don't understand. That's... That's not the thought process I was asking you to explain, why are my icebreakers and explanations of my icebreakers scummy? [/quote] that's what i'm doing now, i responded to the ice breaker question first
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-01-18 18:06:39:

I... I don't understand. That's... That's not the thought process I was asking you to explain, why are my icebreakers and explanations of my icebreakers scummy?

that's what i'm doing now, i responded to the ice breaker question first
Thank you. I did read stuff a bit and I noticed the hat thing. If there is an ability that mentions the hats then it can't be angleshooting because the hats are part of the game and someone's role. They have to be mentioned sooner or later.

I'll read moreabout Stardust's x shot

I read something about someone who had received messages they could not reply to but then mentioned... replying to those messages? When I reread I'll point it out honestly I'm tired right now

Not worth much but I really did not place a vote as I wasn't even here lol, really sorry about that btw
Thank you. I did read stuff a bit and I noticed the hat thing. If there is an ability that mentions the hats then it can't be angleshooting because the hats are part of the game and someone's role. They have to be mentioned sooner or later.

I'll read moreabout Stardust's x shot

I read something about someone who had received messages they could not reply to but then mentioned... replying to those messages? When I reread I'll point it out honestly I'm tired right now

Not worth much but I really did not place a vote as I wasn't even here lol, really sorry about that btw
[quote name="robynrobyn" date="2024-01-18 18:07:29" ] [quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-01-18 18:06:39" ] [quote name="robynrobyn" date="2024-01-18 18:04:32" ] uh, seems i answered an entirely different question lmao. anyway it's the newcomb tell where it's scum indicative if someone talks about catching up a lot. generally that just relates to out of game circumstances or they are using that as an excuse to not talk about the game and not participate also, i'm autistic myself [/quote] I... I don't understand. That's... That's not the thought process I was asking you to explain, why are my icebreakers and explanations of my icebreakers scummy? [/quote] that's what i'm doing now, i responded to the ice breaker question first [/quote] Ohhhh okok my apologies!
robynrobyn wrote on 2024-01-18 18:07:29:
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-01-18 18:06:39:

that's what i'm doing now, i responded to the ice breaker question first
Ohhhh okok my apologies!

FNAF Mafia
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2024-01-18 18:02:16" ] Also, I'd like to point out that my point is kinda proven with my icebreaker questions - we're struggling to scumhunt, people are blending in really well, etc. etc. so the need for lateral thinking and more... open, for lack of a better term, minds is evident here. Falling into old and easy thought patterns is keeping mafia hidden from view [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/103#post_56003307 If things are getting stale then a massclaim can spice things up :D
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2024-01-18 18:02:16:
Also, I'd like to point out that my point is kinda proven with my icebreaker questions - we're struggling to scumhunt, people are blending in really well, etc. etc. so the need for lateral thinking and more... open, for lack of a better term, minds is evident here. Falling into old and easy thought patterns is keeping mafia hidden from view

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/103#post_56003307

If things are getting stale then a massclaim can spice things up :D