Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Secrets of the Airship [ DISCUSSION ]
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
[quote name="Polybius0147" date="2024-01-19 16:28:11" ] [quote name="rantoons" date="2024-01-19 16:07:56" ] [quote name="Polybius0147" date="2024-01-19 16:05:58" ] im nor comfortable stating more about my wincon lol. you can guess. i dont know my target, each night i hope to learn <3 [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/109#post_56010105 Neil, I think you're out of luck ngl :D [/quote] [FONT=Comic Sans MS]wdym........[/FONT] [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/109#post_56010234 I'm going to risk gifting you the game but whatever, it will also help us in a way if you're relieved of the pressure of destroying your target and if you're not able to kill me. I am supposed to be running away from something. I suppose it could be you. (I'm not going to be yeeted)
Polybius0147 wrote on 2024-01-19 16:28:11:
rantoons wrote on 2024-01-19 16:07:56:
Polybius0147 wrote on 2024-01-19 16:05:58:
im nor comfortable stating more about my wincon lol. you can guess. i dont know my target, each night i hope to learn <3

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/109#post_56010105

Neil, I think you're out of luck ngl :D
wdym........

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3307614/109#post_56010234

I'm going to risk gifting you the game but whatever, it will also help us in a way if you're relieved of the pressure of destroying your target and if you're not able to kill me.

I am supposed to be running away from something. I suppose it could be you.

(I'm not going to be yeeted)
By the way so just that it is clear, I am still claiming town. But I'm a town that is running away
By the way so just that it is clear, I am still claiming town. But I'm a town that is running away
game was joever before it started....? sad face
game was joever before it started....? sad face
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
As soon as I read that you had a target I immediatly thought of D1 and how you were pushing me and it all made sense to me, then you said you didn't know who your target was, but looking at my rolecard, it's very probable it's me
As soon as I read that you had a target I immediatly thought of D1 and how you were pushing me and it all made sense to me, then you said you didn't know who your target was, but looking at my rolecard, it's very probable it's me
[img]https://media1.tenor.com/m/cDl7v8avyC0AAAAd/breaking-bad-walter-white.gif[/img]
breaking-bad-walter-white.gif
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
THATS RLLY FUNNY IN HINDSITE TBH
THATS RLLY FUNNY IN HINDSITE TBH
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
U were so scummy tho,,, like if nothing else im p out of wolfrange here ;_; i thought u were just. scum for it LOL
U were so scummy tho,,, like if nothing else im p out of wolfrange here ;_; i thought u were just. scum for it LOL
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/240116/c51866eca908304e650f25e460ac7ba9.png[/img][/center] [b]Please do not post until the game ending flavor is revealed[/b]
c51866eca908304e650f25e460ac7ba9.png

Please do not post until the game ending flavor is revealed

artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/240120/ca53805c9618b1e6a445542ff1969ccf.png[/img] [b]Mission Report, Day 3[/b] "Although power would remain broken until the ship reached its destination, the silence of half the systems being down would end up being quite...revealing. Thanks to the echo of noise-on-metal, a small group of loyal Toppats was able to track down a CCC mission briefing and bust the two government agents onboard their ship." "The agents, one of whom had been undercover for many years, attempted to use the escape pods, however, thanks to the amount of sabotages done on the ship, their pod's rocket failed and they crashed somewhere in the mountains. Whether they survived or not is unclear." "After the CCC were removed, an agent of The Wall revealed themselves, attempting to kill a grunt. Thankfully, they were stopped by the Security Officer, and the Grunt made a full recovery thanks to the quick work of the ship's Medical Officer. The Wall Agent, realizing that retrieving their prisoner was futile, ran to the airlock and leapt out of it. It is not believed that they survived." --- Max's eyes widened. "I knew the Wall was crazy but dang..." he breathed. --- "Finally, there was but one foe remaining onboard the airship. One of the Toppats morphed and shifted, until it revealed....a somewhat goopy creature with rows upon rows of fangs. The beast broke into the escape pods, and unlike the CCC agents managed to acquire a working one. We are...unsure as to its location as it disabled the GPS ten minutes into its flight." --- "So...is there just a fang monster out there somewhere with a Toppat escape pod?" Max wondered aloud. "Most likely" came a voice from behind. Max most certainly did not startle and scream like a small child. He was a very brave Toppat Grunt yes sir. "SIR!" Max shouted, scrambling out of his chair and saluting at the Right Hand. Right Hand grinned, and waved his hand away. "So, now that you know what a mission looks like, you still think you're ready to join us?" Max grinned widely. "Never more ready" Right Hand's smile grew, and their eyes shone with something not quite glee...but not quite malice... "Then lets send you to your first assignment. Hope you're not afraid of water" ----- Grow was modkilled, they were the [b]Field Agent[/b] - [color=red]Mafia Aligned[/color] Robynrobyn was modkilled, they were the [b]Tactician[/b] - [color=red]Mafia Aligned[/color] Dandelionfires was modkilled, she was the [b]Retrieval Officer[/b] - [color=purple]Third Party[/color] [b][ The last surviving mafia has conceded, [color=green]Toppat Victory[/color] ][/b] [b][ End Log][/b] ----- PLAYERS: @Cattington, @B00KW0RM, @CeaselessWatcher, @Grow, @Polybius0147, @CreatorsDilemma, @restlessStardust, @Lichnos, @robynrobyn, @dandelionfires, @rantoons, @RaccoonusDoodus, @EmberTheSkywing, @ChaoticPotato, @autumnseas SUBS: @InuKimi, @Stick3, @FireyWings SPECS: @snippity, @ShinyDecidueye, @Scorisyn, @Stormdreamer, @Starwindrider, @tytration, @natsinabucket, @clockmaker, @ALostWonderer, @Viskara, @Luftschloss, @Servali, @Xcscientist [b]Thank you all for playing![/b]
ca53805c9618b1e6a445542ff1969ccf.png

Mission Report, Day 3

"Although power would remain broken until the ship reached its destination, the silence of half the systems being down would end up being quite...revealing. Thanks to the echo of noise-on-metal, a small group of loyal Toppats was able to track down a CCC mission briefing and bust the two government agents onboard their ship."

"The agents, one of whom had been undercover for many years, attempted to use the escape pods, however, thanks to the amount of sabotages done on the ship, their pod's rocket failed and they crashed somewhere in the mountains. Whether they survived or not is unclear."

"After the CCC were removed, an agent of The Wall revealed themselves, attempting to kill a grunt. Thankfully, they were stopped by the Security Officer, and the Grunt made a full recovery thanks to the quick work of the ship's Medical Officer. The Wall Agent, realizing that retrieving their prisoner was futile, ran to the airlock and leapt out of it. It is not believed that they survived."

---

Max's eyes widened. "I knew the Wall was crazy but dang..." he breathed.

---

"Finally, there was but one foe remaining onboard the airship. One of the Toppats morphed and shifted, until it revealed....a somewhat goopy creature with rows upon rows of fangs. The beast broke into the escape pods, and unlike the CCC agents managed to acquire a working one. We are...unsure as to its location as it disabled the GPS ten minutes into its flight."

---

"So...is there just a fang monster out there somewhere with a Toppat escape pod?" Max wondered aloud.

"Most likely" came a voice from behind.

Max most certainly did not startle and scream like a small child. He was a very brave Toppat Grunt yes sir.

"SIR!" Max shouted, scrambling out of his chair and saluting at the Right Hand. Right Hand grinned, and waved his hand away. "So, now that you know what a mission looks like, you still think you're ready to join us?"

Max grinned widely. "Never more ready"

Right Hand's smile grew, and their eyes shone with something not quite glee...but not quite malice... "Then lets send you to your first assignment. Hope you're not afraid of water"

Grow was modkilled, they were the Field Agent - Mafia Aligned
Robynrobyn was modkilled, they were the Tactician - Mafia Aligned
Dandelionfires was modkilled, she was the Retrieval Officer - Third Party

[ The last surviving mafia has conceded, Toppat Victory ]

[ End Log]

PLAYERS: @Cattington, @B00KW0RM, @CeaselessWatcher, @Grow, @Polybius0147, @CreatorsDilemma, @restlessStardust, @Lichnos, @robynrobyn, @dandelionfires, @rantoons, @RaccoonusDoodus, @EmberTheSkywing, @ChaoticPotato, @autumnseas

SUBS: @InuKimi, @Stick3, @FireyWings

SPECS: @snippity, @ShinyDecidueye, @Scorisyn, @Stormdreamer, @Starwindrider, @tytration, @natsinabucket, @clockmaker, @ALostWonderer, @Viskara, @Luftschloss, @Servali, @Xcscientist

Thank you all for playing!
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
gg I was Neil the eel
gg I was Neil the eel
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111