Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fruitlobby Takeover - Discussion
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
btw idk what hardclaim means i think it means that im claiming the role as villager.
btw idk what hardclaim means i think it means that im claiming the role as villager.
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est - adhd - depression -
frog
frogrrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
help why are you attempting to solve the doctor's identity for the mafia if youre town here *dies*

apologies for the misspelling lol ill go fix that rn
help why are you attempting to solve the doctor's identity for the mafia if youre town here *dies*

apologies for the misspelling lol ill go fix that rn
dJmRgPl.png bq8T5de.png HkSQ6cY.png
oh wait T_T

SORRY WHOEVER DOCTOR IS MY FAULT IM SORRY
oh wait T_T

SORRY WHOEVER DOCTOR IS MY FAULT IM SORRY
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog
[quote name="ALostWonderer" date="2023-12-23 14:13:00" ] also stick i know you went to champions i stalked that thread :squint: [/quote] out of curiosity, did you watch tangle's games? [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
ALostWonderer wrote on 2023-12-23 14:13:00:
also stick i know you went to champions i stalked that thread :squint:

out of curiosity, did you watch tangle's games?
dJmRgPl.png bq8T5de.png HkSQ6cY.png
12.22.23 7:04 AM: Okay, this was written before Dandelionfires shot. Also, I'm kinda just writing all my thoughts in the notes app so if there are any double/repeating points, I won't be editing them out. I'm already struggling with this silence. Stick - it is very uncommon to not be voting by D2. D1 elims are often times up for debate, but not voting D2 is very scummy. This is why I was sussing on them during my last readlist. 12.22.23 11 AM I think was read as mostly nuetral/townlean. I don't remember seeing any scum reads, but I may be wrong. I voted ALostWonderer, and I don't think that this would be surprising for me to do. It just took me a bit to explain my reasoning. See my last read list: [Quote] [Center]-snip-[/center] [B]ALostWonderer[/b] A total of 9 posts, so not as much to go on. [quote name="ALostWonderer" date="2023-12-19 11:56:52" ] i think in a previous post somebody said they had played with storia before & she was mafia but she won(?) due to her charisma, but im heavily relying on the vibes instead of logic. [/quote] My main issue with this particular posy is that it was posted on page 30. Now, I am all for trusting your gut, but I feel Ike by page 30, you should be trying to use logic as well. I know this is your first game, so I don't expect you to know what traits are super scummy. But, that being said, they don't seem to be backing their opinions up with anything. Let's say (hypothetically) you find me sus based on vibes. I would encourage you to look through my posts, because we are so far into the game, and see if you can pinpoint what exactly pinged that red flag. At this point anything is better than nothing. This, along with the lack of voting is giving me red flags. Voting is towns best weapon. I'm usually on the fence about voting D1, [i]but[/i] I don't see a [s]good[/s] reason to withhold voting D2. [I][b]Leaning Maf[/b][/i] [/quote] I also did not have Raise silence me. While yes, being silenced is an easy way to earn townie points, it's not the greatest way to go about that. Plus, why would I silence myself right after I explained I would have a lot more time to post. I am grateful that the cat was shot. That means once my silenced self wears off, no one else can br silenced (because this sucks). Anyways, I read both Storia and Lost as scummy, but, Storia has been providing some insights to help town while Lost seems to be lurking. At this point, I didn't see them as being helpful to town either way and was better to vote. Rip to Steamdinner. You will be [s]delicious[/s] missed. 12.22.23 2:15 PM [quote name="ALostWonderer" date="2023-12-23 14:13:00" ] okay before i get voted off here's my thoughts. i think it's stick. doctor please save me if i mess up waa i hardclaim villager. spider was probably the conman & dilemma/raise was the cat, so there's only the hitman left. dandelion is the paranoiac, artemis was the sleepwalker, flam was the fruit vendor, tangle & storm were villagers. that means there's only the doctor, 3 villagers, and the hitman left. let me assume everyone without roles revealed is mafia. guilty until proven innocent. i honestly think raccoon is the other villager bc they were suspicious of me. there's probably something else im forgetting but yeah raccoon=villager. hopefully storia isnt just that good at the game since im placing her in town T_T i have an explanation but im rushing to write this i'll add it later. snip im placing in town as possibly the doctor. they asked that question abt the fruit vendor at the start and havent made any suspicious posts or anything. theyve just been neutral and stuff. stick asked the question abt my unwavering faith of crumbled being town and from poe im starting to think that mafia joke wasnt actually a joke. also stick i know you went to champions i stalked that thread :squint: Stick3 - maf Storia - town ALostWonderer - town RaccoonusDoodus - town snippity - doctor PLEASE I SWEAR IF IM NINJAD [/quote] Uhm... uh I don't see how outing the doctor would help town at all. This would just put a target on their back. The whole point of us not roleclaiming was to not out the doctor who cannot protect themselves. I don't know if you missed all the posts explaining this but... The only people who really benefit from outing the villagers/doctor is mafia. I will be keeping my vote the same for now. 3/5 (rip. Only two more to go T-T. I'll post once tomorrow before rollover, then only be able to post once in the night phase).
12.22.23 7:04 AM:

Okay, this was written before Dandelionfires shot. Also, I'm kinda just writing all my thoughts in the notes app so if there are any double/repeating points, I won't be editing them out. I'm already struggling with this silence.

Stick - it is very uncommon to not be voting by D2. D1 elims are often times up for debate, but not voting D2 is very scummy. This is why I was sussing on them during my last readlist.

12.22.23 11 AM

I think was read as mostly nuetral/townlean. I don't remember seeing any scum reads, but I may be wrong. I voted ALostWonderer, and I don't think that this would be surprising for me to do. It just took me a bit to explain my reasoning. See my last read list:
Quote:
-snip-
ALostWonderer

A total of 9 posts, so not as much to go on.
ALostWonderer wrote on 2023-12-19 11:56:52:

i think in a previous post somebody said they had played with storia before & she was mafia but she won(?) due to her charisma, but im heavily relying on the vibes instead of logic.

My main issue with this particular posy is that it was posted on page 30. Now, I am all for trusting your gut, but I feel Ike by page 30, you should be trying to use logic as well. I know this is your first game, so I don't expect you to know what traits are super scummy. But, that being said, they don't seem to be backing their opinions up with anything.

Let's say (hypothetically) you find me sus based on vibes. I would encourage you to look through my posts, because we are so far into the game, and see if you can pinpoint what exactly pinged that red flag. At this point anything is better than nothing.

This, along with the lack of voting is giving me red flags. Voting is towns best weapon. I'm usually on the fence about voting D1, but I don't see a good reason to withhold voting D2.

Leaning Maf

I also did not have Raise silence me. While yes, being silenced is an easy way to earn townie points, it's not the greatest way to go about that. Plus, why would I silence myself right after I explained I would have a lot more time to post. I am grateful that the cat was shot. That means once my silenced self wears off, no one else can br silenced (because this sucks).

Anyways, I read both Storia and Lost as scummy, but, Storia has been providing some insights to help town while Lost seems to be lurking. At this point, I didn't see them as being helpful to town either way and was better to vote.

Rip to Steamdinner. You will be delicious missed.

12.22.23 2:15 PM
ALostWonderer wrote on 2023-12-23 14:13:00:
okay before i get voted off here's my thoughts. i think it's stick. doctor please save me if i mess up waa i hardclaim villager.

spider was probably the conman & dilemma/raise was the cat, so there's only the hitman left. dandelion is the paranoiac, artemis was the sleepwalker, flam was the fruit vendor, tangle & storm were villagers. that means there's only the doctor, 3 villagers, and the hitman left.

let me assume everyone without roles revealed is mafia. guilty until proven innocent.

i honestly think raccoon is the other villager bc they were suspicious of me. there's probably something else im forgetting but yeah raccoon=villager. hopefully storia isnt just that good at the game since im placing her in town T_T i have an explanation but im rushing to write this i'll add it later. snip im placing in town as possibly the doctor. they asked that question abt the fruit vendor at the start and havent made any suspicious posts or anything. theyve just been neutral and stuff. stick asked the question abt my unwavering faith of crumbled being town and from poe im starting to think that mafia joke wasnt actually a joke. also stick i know you went to champions i stalked that thread :squint:

Stick3 - maf
Storia - town
ALostWonderer - town
RaccoonusDoodus - town
snippity - doctor

PLEASE I SWEAR IF IM NINJAD

Uhm... uh I don't see how outing the doctor would help town at all. This would just put a target on their back. The whole point of us not roleclaiming was to not out the doctor who cannot protect themselves. I don't know if you missed all the posts explaining this but...

The only people who really benefit from outing the villagers/doctor is mafia. I will be keeping my vote the same for now.

3/5 (rip. Only two more to go T-T. I'll post once tomorrow before rollover, then only be able to post once in the night phase).
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
ack im so sorry well i guess this is the end for me i hope you get whoever mafia is :>
ack im so sorry well i guess this is the end for me i hope you get whoever mafia is :>
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog
*sigh*

@Stick3 Remind me again why Snip is town to you?
*sigh*

@Stick3 Remind me again why Snip is town to you?
c9c23580419fec54be2b4979518c17d098f19439.png397a8c3c0f2766016db71237c513d42e2fdcb87a.png
ill admit im not so confident on just voting wonderer like that

if this is a 2 maf:4 town scenario, we'll essentially lose the moment we vote wrong. and as i said before ive townread wonderer in the past so yeah.

i promised a readlist later, but unlike dandelion i dont know who the doctor is and im worried ill draw out the doc from hiding if i pressure the wrong person in my susses. i will see how to approach this in a minute.
ill admit im not so confident on just voting wonderer like that

if this is a 2 maf:4 town scenario, we'll essentially lose the moment we vote wrong. and as i said before ive townread wonderer in the past so yeah.

i promised a readlist later, but unlike dandelion i dont know who the doctor is and im worried ill draw out the doc from hiding if i pressure the wrong person in my susses. i will see how to approach this in a minute.
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
i really want to believe SQ is gf but i will cry if this one wrong assumption dooms us all
i really want to believe SQ is gf but i will cry if this one wrong assumption dooms us all
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
*chews popcorn nervously* at the same time, though, current wonderer is not giving me town vibes at all with the way she is facing her imminent death

what to do, what to do.
*chews popcorn nervously* at the same time, though, current wonderer is not giving me town vibes at all with the way she is facing her imminent death

what to do, what to do.
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58