Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fruitlobby Takeover - Discussion
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58
Popping in to say that town has 3 kills (the elim + 2 guns) atm so clearing out the PoE is a good idea. Still not going to be as active, in the countryside rn with no indoor plumbing let alone wifi. Whoever the two visitors are should be killed last because the doc is dying either way, to the elim or the following maf nk.
Popping in to say that town has 3 kills (the elim + 2 guns) atm so clearing out the PoE is a good idea. Still not going to be as active, in the countryside rn with no indoor plumbing let alone wifi. Whoever the two visitors are should be killed last because the doc is dying either way, to the elim or the following maf nk.
05qhES2.png
honestly considering dandelion's paranoiac claim was pretty late into the night, im pretty sure mafia was either 1) banking for doc to not have been awake to switch their protect away from dandelion or 2) mafia themselves were not awake to switch their kill away from dandelion.

i think dandelion is in the best position to shoot because dandelion has mroe information than us who the two people are, but i do think dandelion should shoot from the two visitors because one of them is confscum. im not sure who dandelion saw to have made a decision on who to shoot so quickly hmm but i won't further speculate much to not help mafia narrow down who doctor is.
honestly considering dandelion's paranoiac claim was pretty late into the night, im pretty sure mafia was either 1) banking for doc to not have been awake to switch their protect away from dandelion or 2) mafia themselves were not awake to switch their kill away from dandelion.

i think dandelion is in the best position to shoot because dandelion has mroe information than us who the two people are, but i do think dandelion should shoot from the two visitors because one of them is confscum. im not sure who dandelion saw to have made a decision on who to shoot so quickly hmm but i won't further speculate much to not help mafia narrow down who doctor is.
jghAv2V.png
i guess my only opinion on who to shoot is if essence is one of dandelion's visitors lmao because essence claimed villager n1 (iirc) when she was under a lot of pressure and the chances of it having been doc!essence claiming villager to avoid the nk is very low lol

will be travelling for the rest of the day so i might not be able to post much / reread the thread to do my reads post sorry ;w; good luck dandelion!
i guess my only opinion on who to shoot is if essence is one of dandelion's visitors lmao because essence claimed villager n1 (iirc) when she was under a lot of pressure and the chances of it having been doc!essence claiming villager to avoid the nk is very low lol

will be travelling for the rest of the day so i might not be able to post much / reread the thread to do my reads post sorry ;w; good luck dandelion!
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

i'll just say straight up i'm not either of dandelion's visitors and yes i've outed myself as vanilla town since d1 so there is no point of me staying silent and if dandelion is to shoot me its still better than to shoot potentially the real doc

@snippity

why would the doc be dying either way? in the best case scenario, dandelion is able to root out the doc within the two names without our knowledge to the best of her judgment. obviously its never going to be 100% and she might still make the wrong decision but i wouldn't say "dying either way"
@StormDreamer

i'll just say straight up i'm not either of dandelion's visitors and yes i've outed myself as vanilla town since d1 so there is no point of me staying silent and if dandelion is to shoot me its still better than to shoot potentially the real doc

@snippity

why would the doc be dying either way? in the best case scenario, dandelion is able to root out the doc within the two names without our knowledge to the best of her judgment. obviously its never going to be 100% and she might still make the wrong decision but i wouldn't say "dying either way"
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@snippity Oof I know that "no wifi" feeling haha

Remind me again what your poe is?
@snippity Oof I know that "no wifi" feeling haha

Remind me again what your poe is?
c9c23580419fec54be2b4979518c17d098f19439.png397a8c3c0f2766016db71237c513d42e2fdcb87a.png
[quote name="Storia" date="2023-12-22 21:41:17" ] why would the doc be dying either way? in the best case scenario, dandelion is able to root out the doc within the two names without our knowledge to the best of her judgment. obviously its never going to be 100% and she might still make the wrong decision but i wouldn't say "dying either way" [/quote] I forgot paranoiac didn't have to reveal the visitors lol. I meant that if we're eliminating from the two visitors (and the visitors are publicized), if the maf dies first the other maf will know for sure who the doc is
Storia wrote on 2023-12-22 21:41:17:

I forgot paranoiac didn't have to reveal the visitors lol. I meant that if we're eliminating from the two visitors (and the visitors are publicized), if the maf dies first the other maf will know for sure who the doc is
05qhES2.png
[quote name="snippity" date="2023-12-22 22:57:02" ] [quote name="Storia" date="2023-12-22 21:41:17" ] why would the doc be dying either way? in the best case scenario, dandelion is able to root out the doc within the two names without our knowledge to the best of her judgment. obviously its never going to be 100% and she might still make the wrong decision but i wouldn't say "dying either way" [/quote] I forgot paranoiac didn't have to reveal the visitors lol. I meant that if we're eliminating from the two visitors (and the visitors are publicized), if the maf dies first the other maf will know for sure who the doc is [/quote] ? The Mafia doesn’t need to die for the team to figure out which is the doctor out of any two given names :p Dande, my opinion is shoot in the two names but don’t reveal both names. If you think you have an idea of who is more likely to be the doc/wolf between them then it’s best to use your judgement and shoot the likelier mafia. Why would wolves try to NK dande here anyway? Were they simply not around to see her claim in the thread? Thats the only possibility I can think of- either that or they gambled on the doctor WIFOMing it and not actually protecting dande.
snippity wrote on 2023-12-22 22:57:02:
Storia wrote on 2023-12-22 21:41:17:

I forgot paranoiac didn't have to reveal the visitors lol. I meant that if we're eliminating from the two visitors (and the visitors are publicized), if the maf dies first the other maf will know for sure who the doc is

? The Mafia doesn’t need to die for the team to figure out which is the doctor out of any two given names :p

Dande, my opinion is shoot in the two names but don’t reveal both names. If you think you have an idea of who is more likely to be the doc/wolf between them then it’s best to use your judgement and shoot the likelier mafia.

Why would wolves try to NK dande here anyway? Were they simply not around to see her claim in the thread? Thats the only possibility I can think of- either that or they gambled on the doctor WIFOMing it and not actually protecting dande.
dJmRgPl.png bq8T5de.png HkSQ6cY.png
Honestly, I think it is best to shoot from the two names. One is conf maf and one is conf town. My gut feeling is that Dandelionfires will be able to choose who was scum and who was town.

Yes, the 50/50 odds aren't ideal, but there is a chance that we could get out conf scum and at this point, we need to take it. We haven't gotten any confirm scum voted yet.

With the lack of a NK, that gives town a slight advantage. Taking out a mafia member will only end in good things.

Like I said, I do have complete trust Dandelionfires will be able to shoot the scum. This may have been a "waste" of a post, but I do feel very strongly about this. Please shoot one of the names.

2/5
Honestly, I think it is best to shoot from the two names. One is conf maf and one is conf town. My gut feeling is that Dandelionfires will be able to choose who was scum and who was town.

Yes, the 50/50 odds aren't ideal, but there is a chance that we could get out conf scum and at this point, we need to take it. We haven't gotten any confirm scum voted yet.

With the lack of a NK, that gives town a slight advantage. Taking out a mafia member will only end in good things.

Like I said, I do have complete trust Dandelionfires will be able to shoot the scum. This may have been a "waste" of a post, but I do feel very strongly about this. Please shoot one of the names.

2/5
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
I should probably reassess my townread on snippity sometime during the day because I’ve already forgotten why I TR them and that is never a good sign
I should probably reassess my townread on snippity sometime during the day because I’ve already forgotten why I TR them and that is never a good sign
Raccoon, please don’t post anymore until after the shots have been made :p we’d like your input on the flips. 5 posts max is so troll tho I love it.
Raccoon, please don’t post anymore until after the shots have been made :p we’d like your input on the flips. 5 posts max is so troll tho I love it.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58