Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fruitlobby Takeover - Discussion
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Nice

Some things Storm said made me decide to shoot there first because I started tinfoiling that she had TMI on what happened with the maf kill last night, and her flip (while it could still technically be maf) actually helped me decide which of the two names I received to shoot. I don't want to fully explain it, but there was a process there, I promise!

Raise was one of my visitors last night, so doctor can stay hidden today.
Nice

Some things Storm said made me decide to shoot there first because I started tinfoiling that she had TMI on what happened with the maf kill last night, and her flip (while it could still technically be maf) actually helped me decide which of the two names I received to shoot. I don't want to fully explain it, but there was a process there, I promise!

Raise was one of my visitors last night, so doctor can stay hidden today.
c9c23580419fec54be2b4979518c17d098f19439.pngGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic397a8c3c0f2766016db71237c513d42e2fdcb87a.png
i need to flip back and see who hard defended dilemma's slot before this. in my only recent memory it was SQ who already got yeeted anyway, which would support my SQ is gf theory. but i shall not assume that case for now just to be safe.
i need to flip back and see who hard defended dilemma's slot before this. in my only recent memory it was SQ who already got yeeted anyway, which would support my SQ is gf theory. but i shall not assume that case for now just to be safe.
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
Storia is town. I pretty much already decided that based on her start of day posting, but I wanted to keep my cards close while choosing my target, sorry about that lol
Storia is town. I pretty much already decided that based on her start of day posting, but I wanted to keep my cards close while choosing my target, sorry about that lol
c9c23580419fec54be2b4979518c17d098f19439.pngGG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic397a8c3c0f2766016db71237c513d42e2fdcb87a.png
i will most likely be able to do a readlist tomorrow morning because i am not going to try to mobile readlist this
i will most likely be able to do a readlist tomorrow morning because i am not going to try to mobile readlist this
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
Wooo good work, guess we can kill lost now. I think snippy is town, and I had dilemma and storia as a diff check so it’s nice to have that resolved now too
Wooo good work, guess we can kill lost now. I think snippy is town, and I had dilemma and storia as a diff check so it’s nice to have that resolved now too
dJmRgPl.png bq8T5de.png HkSQ6cY.png
I have Storia and Snip as town too, which probably means Stick is town and game is easy, but just to lay out worst case scenario:

If there are still 2 scum left and we miselim today and mafia make a successful nightkill, game is over and we lose.

I kinda think it's unlikely that both Spider and Storm were actual villagers and we hopefully only have one maf left, but also I'm very tired and I'm gonna just step back from the game until tonight probably and think about it then.
I have Storia and Snip as town too, which probably means Stick is town and game is easy, but just to lay out worst case scenario:

If there are still 2 scum left and we miselim today and mafia make a successful nightkill, game is over and we lose.

I kinda think it's unlikely that both Spider and Storm were actual villagers and we hopefully only have one maf left, but also I'm very tired and I'm gonna just step back from the game until tonight probably and think about it then.
I see that Raccoon is in agreement with the Lost vote lol, noted! I'm probably making this game more complicated than it needs to be but yeah I'll think about it later.
I see that Raccoon is in agreement with the Lost vote lol, noted! I'm probably making this game more complicated than it needs to be but yeah I'll think about it later.
I will say, if I were a wolf in this set up I would 100% have the Cat target me with the shut up ability because it’s so funny to imagine

Is that a tinfoil worth entertaining? How townread was raccoon before N2?
I will say, if I were a wolf in this set up I would 100% have the Cat target me with the shut up ability because it’s so funny to imagine

Is that a tinfoil worth entertaining? How townread was raccoon before N2?
dJmRgPl.png bq8T5de.png HkSQ6cY.png
okay before i get voted off here's my thoughts. i think it's stick. doctor please save me if i mess up waa i hardclaim villager.

spider was probably the conman & dilemma/raise was the cat, so there's only the hitman left. dandelion is the paranoiac, artemis was the sleepwalker, flam was the fruit vendor, tangle & storm were villagers. that means there's only the doctor, 3 villagers, and the hitman left.

let me assume everyone without roles revealed is mafia. guilty until proven innocent.

i honestly think raccoon is the other villager bc they were suspicious of me. there's probably something else im forgetting but yeah raccoon=villager. hopefully storia isnt just that good at the game since im placing her in town T_T i have an explanation but im rushing to write this i'll add it later. snip im placing in town as possibly the doctor. they asked that question abt the fruit vendor at the start and havent made any suspicious posts or anything. theyve just been neutral and stuff. stick asked the question abt my unwavering faith of crumbled being town and from poe im starting to think that mafia joke wasnt actually a joke. also stick i know you went to champions i stalked that thread :squint:

Stick3 - maf
Storia - town
ALostWonderer - town
RaccoonusDoodus - town
snippity - doctor

PLEASE I SWEAR IF IM NINJAD
okay before i get voted off here's my thoughts. i think it's stick. doctor please save me if i mess up waa i hardclaim villager.

spider was probably the conman & dilemma/raise was the cat, so there's only the hitman left. dandelion is the paranoiac, artemis was the sleepwalker, flam was the fruit vendor, tangle & storm were villagers. that means there's only the doctor, 3 villagers, and the hitman left.

let me assume everyone without roles revealed is mafia. guilty until proven innocent.

i honestly think raccoon is the other villager bc they were suspicious of me. there's probably something else im forgetting but yeah raccoon=villager. hopefully storia isnt just that good at the game since im placing her in town T_T i have an explanation but im rushing to write this i'll add it later. snip im placing in town as possibly the doctor. they asked that question abt the fruit vendor at the start and havent made any suspicious posts or anything. theyve just been neutral and stuff. stick asked the question abt my unwavering faith of crumbled being town and from poe im starting to think that mafia joke wasnt actually a joke. also stick i know you went to champions i stalked that thread :squint:

Stick3 - maf
Storia - town
ALostWonderer - town
RaccoonusDoodus - town
snippity - doctor

PLEASE I SWEAR IF IM NINJAD
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est - adhd - depression -
frog
frogrrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
also stick you spelled my username wrong in the elimination thread (sobbing)

also snip could also be the hitman you never know. either stick or snip and if it's storia im burning this place down
also stick you spelled my username wrong in the elimination thread (sobbing)

also snip could also be the hitman you never know. either stick or snip and if it's storia im burning this place down
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
frogrrALOSTWONDERER
frog- im cecilia :D - she/her - est - adhd - depression -
frog
frogrrr> about me > wishlist > clan nav
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58