Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fruitlobby Takeover - Discussion
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58
[quote name="dandelionfires" date="2023-12-22 19:57:22" ] Hmm actually I think I've already decided who I want to shoot, check in quickly please if you think it might be you and you want to stop me lol [/quote] ^ This post was a lie, I wasn't actually sure at all I just wanted to pressure ppl to show up and post. Thank you everyone for your responses. @raise and @ALostWonderer are the only ones who haven't checked in yet I think. I will make my shot soon, but one more question for the group in the meantime: The way I see the game, I think there is just always at least one scum in Storm/Lost. Is anyone townreading these slots? Is there any reason we shouldn't just chop through them today?
dandelionfires wrote on 2023-12-22 19:57:22:
Hmm actually I think I've already decided who I want to shoot, check in quickly please if you think it might be you and you want to stop me lol

^ This post was a lie, I wasn't actually sure at all I just wanted to pressure ppl to show up and post. Thank you everyone for your responses. @raise and @ALostWonderer are the only ones who haven't checked in yet I think.

I will make my shot soon, but one more question for the group in the meantime:

The way I see the game, I think there is just always at least one scum in Storm/Lost. Is anyone townreading these slots? Is there any reason we shouldn't just chop through them today?
c9c23580419fec54be2b4979518c17d098f19439.png397a8c3c0f2766016db71237c513d42e2fdcb87a.png
Also I'm not responding yet but I see all your responses and they are noted, and yes Raccoon please save your posts lol
Also I'm not responding yet but I see all your responses and they are noted, and yes Raccoon please save your posts lol
c9c23580419fec54be2b4979518c17d098f19439.png397a8c3c0f2766016db71237c513d42e2fdcb87a.png
I really wanted to wait for everyone to check in but I also don't want to drag this out, so I will be shooting in about one hour.
I really wanted to wait for everyone to check in but I also don't want to drag this out, so I will be shooting in about one hour.
lost's 9 posts seem pretty ~okay for a complete newbie, the only thing that gives me pause is their unwavering townread on crumbledcandy. why was everybody blindly TRing my slot LOL? were they just IC with their posting or something Lost could still be mafia so idm them dying, however i think id vote storm over them. ive yet to actually read storm's posts though so let's see if my mind changes after going over their iso also lost hasnt voted a single time this game [emoji=butterfly 2 size=2] though im guessing that's not uncommon on FR
lost's 9 posts seem pretty ~okay for a complete newbie, the only thing that gives me pause is their unwavering townread on crumbledcandy. why was everybody blindly TRing my slot LOL? were they just IC with their posting or something

Lost could still be mafia so idm them dying, however i think id vote storm over them. ive yet to actually read storm's posts though so let's see if my mind changes after going over their iso

also lost hasnt voted a single time this game though im guessing that's not uncommon on FR
dJmRgPl.png bq8T5de.png HkSQ6cY.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2023-12-19 06:52:49" ] crumbledcandy: their earlier posts give off newbie (but nai) vibes but i think their reads on page 11 gives me more town vibes, even though i can't fully get behind the reasoning? the only sus i've seen so far was tangle on spider and i think newbie mafia would have tried to cast more suspicion on spider to get an easy miselim (assuming spider isn't a scumbuddy). [/quote] yeah im scumreading this mostly because i dont think it actually says anything. spider hadnt flipped yet so this is functionally a non-read like. in this same post storm says they like tangle's scumcase on spider. implying storm is leaning scum on spider or at least open to considering that world. it doesnt make sense for storm to follow that up with a read like the above, where they essentially preflip spider as town and say that my slot not pushing them for 'an easy miselim' is townie for me
StormDreamer wrote on 2023-12-19 06:52:49:
crumbledcandy: their earlier posts give off newbie (but nai) vibes but i think their reads on page 11 gives me more town vibes, even though i can't fully get behind the reasoning? the only sus i've seen so far was tangle on spider and i think newbie mafia would have tried to cast more suspicion on spider to get an easy miselim (assuming spider isn't a scumbuddy).

yeah im scumreading this

mostly because i dont think it actually says anything. spider hadnt flipped yet so this is functionally a non-read

like. in this same post storm says they like tangle's scumcase on spider. implying storm is leaning scum on spider or at least open to considering that world. it doesnt make sense for storm to follow that up with a read like the above, where they essentially preflip spider as town and say that my slot not pushing them for 'an easy miselim' is townie for me
do i need to read the rest of storm's iso? im lazy and it's the weekend so im going to go have a life now. good luck with the shot dande
do i need to read the rest of storm's iso? im lazy and it's the weekend so im going to go have a life now. good luck with the shot dande
@dandelionfires

why are you so sure there is definitely one maf between storm and wonderer?

i admit, i townread both of those slots before; wonderer mostly from d1 reactions and storm because i felt like she has been trying to contribute despite being from a subbed in late position (her slot was completely null since her predecessor did nothing; so i felt like her actions were more townie). however on wonderer specifically, i'm not sure if this low activity is indicative of lurking mafia (i just seen this happen recently). storm i admit i'm not so sure. she seems to be more convinced i am mafia than town (which is fine lol) so maybe this is omgus on my part but my townread on her is slightly less now

tldr i won't be objecting to shooting either of them but i'm curious why did you say that
@dandelionfires

why are you so sure there is definitely one maf between storm and wonderer?

i admit, i townread both of those slots before; wonderer mostly from d1 reactions and storm because i felt like she has been trying to contribute despite being from a subbed in late position (her slot was completely null since her predecessor did nothing; so i felt like her actions were more townie). however on wonderer specifically, i'm not sure if this low activity is indicative of lurking mafia (i just seen this happen recently). storm i admit i'm not so sure. she seems to be more convinced i am mafia than town (which is fine lol) so maybe this is omgus on my part but my townread on her is slightly less now

tldr i won't be objecting to shooting either of them but i'm curious why did you say that
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2023-12-22 21:33:33" ] i guess my only opinion on who to shoot is if essence is one of dandelion's visitors lmao because essence claimed villager n1 (iirc) when she was under a lot of pressure and the chances of it having been doc!essence claiming villager to avoid the nk is very low lol -snip- [/quote] just saying this post sounds like she's subtly trying to get me shot or implying i lied and i did not like that very much-
StormDreamer wrote on 2023-12-22 21:33:33:
i guess my only opinion on who to shoot is if essence is one of dandelion's visitors lmao because essence claimed villager n1 (iirc) when she was under a lot of pressure and the chances of it having been doc!essence claiming villager to avoid the nk is very low lol

-snip-

just saying this post sounds like she's subtly trying to get me shot or implying i lied and i did not like that very much-
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
also ftr if i was the one with the fun i'd still be firing at dilemma's slot (now subbed) since my sus regarding the tmi slip thing is still there, but since you hold the gun dande you shall decide
also ftr if i was the one with the fun i'd still be firing at dilemma's slot (now subbed) since my sus regarding the tmi slip thing is still there, but since you hold the gun dande you shall decide
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
bro i meant GUN. not fun
bro i meant GUN. not fun
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 58