Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Invasion on Polus [ DISCUSSION ] TOWNWIN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/221223/2b0ff8f879b15bf41ab951d245ec77ac.png[/img] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/221223/213393d4551ab69c3cc64564d440fafe.png[/img] The dropship rumbled as it landed on the planets surface. As the hatch opened, five beings emerged from its quarters. Their spaceships obscured any physical details, aside from the color of their suits there were few defining details. As they stepped into the wintery surface, two others in spacesuits stepped up to greet them. "Welcome to Polus!" the one in green said, waving a hand towards the five. "We're glad for the backup, the aliens have been going kind of crazy lately, so we're glad for the extra firepower." One of the five, wearing a banana-yellow spacesuit barked out a laugh "Crazy doesn't really begin to cover it commander" they said "Heard from the Generals about what's been happening out here." The green one nodded. "Well, let's get you all inside, we can discuss more once we're all out of this weather." [img]https://inspired2party.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_e372-e1619113167392.jpg[/img][/center]
2b0ff8f879b15bf41ab951d245ec77ac.png
213393d4551ab69c3cc64564d440fafe.png

The dropship rumbled as it landed on the planets surface. As the hatch opened, five beings emerged from its quarters. Their spaceships obscured any physical details, aside from the color of their suits there were few defining details.

As they stepped into the wintery surface, two others in spacesuits stepped up to greet them.

"Welcome to Polus!" the one in green said, waving a hand towards the five. "We're glad for the backup, the aliens have been going kind of crazy lately, so we're glad for the extra firepower."

One of the five, wearing a banana-yellow spacesuit barked out a laugh "Crazy doesn't really begin to cover it commander" they said "Heard from the Generals about what's been happening out here."

The green one nodded. "Well, let's get you all inside, we can discuss more once we're all out of this weather."

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_e372-e1619113167392.jpg
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/221223/6b95f3bddc90dd455d2b59536673ba05.png[/img][/center] ----- [list][*]This is a [b]Non-RP[/b] Mafia Game, please refrain from roleplay. [*]This is a [b]Role Madness Game[/b], meaning every player will have a role with abilities, some of which you may not find on a typically mafia role. [*] This is a [b]b*stard[/b] mafia game. There are hidden mechanics and a closed setup. I will not directly lie, however I may omit something if it does not pertain to you. (I will not tell you about another person’s powers directly) [*]This game is [b]Multi-Ball[/b], there are three separate factions that have a game-ending ability, as opposed to the standard two. [*] This game is [b]Closed-Setup[/b], you will not know what all of the role possibilities are prior to game start. You will be informed of your own abilities, and if you have questions I will answer as truthfully as I can. There are not mechanics hidden to specific players, your abilities are all that you can do. You will also be assigned a color. It is not recommended that you reveal your color, as it may be used in lore to refer to your role. [*] I as the mod, do not have a role, and cannot be targeted by abilities. NPCs are present in lore only, lore by default will not include clues. [*] Abilities may consist of the following types: [b]Active[/b] these abilities can be used once every night phase. You are to contact the mod in order to use this abilities, and to choose a target. [b]Passive[/b] these abilities are always in effect, or takes effect if a certain condition is fulfilled, no matter if you submitted an action or not. [b]Ethereal[/b] These abilities activate after death only, and does not require players to submit a message. [b]X-Shot[/b] These abilities are numbered, and have limited times you can use it. You have to message the mod regarding taking action for the ability to take effect. [b]Lightning[/b] these abilities take effect immediately, the moment you submit it, and can be used during the day. [*] Due to certain mechanics present in this game, Role and Alignments will [b]not[/b] be revealed upon death. [*] Actions are processed in the following order: [b]Lightning Abilities[/b] -> [b]Passives[/b] -> [b]Roleblock[/b] -> [b]Redirection[/b] -> [b]Protection[/b] -> [b]Status Updates[/b] -> [b]Alignment Conversion[/b] -> [b]Killing[/b] -> [b]Healing / reviving[/b] -> [b]Investigative Roles[/b] -> [b]Ethereal[/b] [*] Piercing abilities/kill bypass all roleblocks/switching/protections, and will always be able to go through to the desired target. [*]Discord is used for individual, mafia, and spectator chat. [*] This game will start [b]Friday, October 13th[/b] at 1600 FR Time. [/list] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/221223/5915d8c31b4884df90c152f09a6929e2.png[/img] ----- [list][*][b]Editing and Deleting of Posts is not allowed[/b], you may ask permission from the mod in case of a repeated post, pronoun error, or other similar mistakes that do not heavily alter the content of your post. [*]No screenshotting, copy and pasting, taking a picture, or any action that involves recording down game related pms between mods and players. You [u]may[/u] however, paraphrase. [*][b]You are not allowed to talk about the game outside the game[/b], no matter if it is in pms or other communication methods, to other players, spectators, or subs. (Basically, anyone involved in the game). [*] Please follow [b]FR code of conduct / forum guidelines[/b] while playing the game. [*] Days last 48 hours and Nights last 24 hours. Lockdown time is 1600 FR time. Rollover will last from 15 min to 1 hour depending on how fast I can get the flavour and action processing out. [*] No posting after the lockdown post is posted. Conversation may resume once you all have been pinged in discord for the flavor text and results post. All votes and actions will not be accepted after lockdown. [*] Mods word is final [*] Players must post in the discussion thread at least 2 times during each day phase. If they fail to do so, they will receive a warning and has to post at least 1 post in the following night phase. If they still fail to do so, they will be replaced or modkilled [*] All actions and votes must be submitted in your private chat on discord, otherwise they will not be counted. [*] Please don't post in the thread after you are dead or if you are not a player. I will provide access to the spectator chat for you after your death. [*]Mafia is a game of deception. People may lie and things may get heated over arguments. However, when arguments starts to break out, please take a deep breath, and remember it's just a game. I’ll step in if things get truly serious.[/list]
6b95f3bddc90dd455d2b59536673ba05.png

• This is a Non-RP Mafia Game, please refrain from roleplay.
  • This is a Role Madness Game, meaning every player will have a role with abilities, some of which you may not find on a typically mafia role.
  • This is a b*stard mafia game. There are hidden mechanics and a closed setup. I will not directly lie, however I may omit something if it does not pertain to you. (I will not tell you about another person’s powers directly)
  • This game is Multi-Ball, there are three separate factions that have a game-ending ability, as opposed to the standard two.
  • This game is Closed-Setup, you will not know what all of the role possibilities are prior to game start. You will be informed of your own abilities, and if you have questions I will answer as truthfully as I can. There are not mechanics hidden to specific players, your abilities are all that you can do. You will also be assigned a color. It is not recommended that you reveal your color, as it may be used in lore to refer to your role.
  • I as the mod, do not have a role, and cannot be targeted by abilities. NPCs are present in lore only, lore by default will not include clues.
  • Abilities may consist of the following types: Active these abilities can be used once every night phase. You are to contact the mod in order to use this abilities, and to choose a target. Passive these abilities are always in effect, or takes effect if a certain condition is fulfilled, no matter if you submitted an action or not. Ethereal These abilities activate after death only, and does not require players to submit a message. X-Shot These abilities are numbered, and have limited times you can use it. You have to message the mod regarding taking action for the ability to take effect. Lightning these abilities take effect immediately, the moment you submit it, and can be used during the day.
  • Due to certain mechanics present in this game, Role and Alignments will not be revealed upon death.
  • Actions are processed in the following order: Lightning Abilities -> Passives -> Roleblock -> Redirection -> Protection -> Status Updates -> Alignment Conversion -> Killing -> Healing / reviving -> Investigative Roles -> Ethereal
  • Piercing abilities/kill bypass all roleblocks/switching/protections, and will always be able to go through to the desired target.
  • Discord is used for individual, mafia, and spectator chat.
  • This game will start Friday, October 13th at 1600 FR Time.

5915d8c31b4884df90c152f09a6929e2.png
  • Editing and Deleting of Posts is not allowed, you may ask permission from the mod in case of a repeated post, pronoun error, or other similar mistakes that do not heavily alter the content of your post.
  • No screenshotting, copy and pasting, taking a picture, or any action that involves recording down game related pms between mods and players. You may however, paraphrase.
  • You are not allowed to talk about the game outside the game, no matter if it is in pms or other communication methods, to other players, spectators, or subs. (Basically, anyone involved in the game).
  • Please follow FR code of conduct / forum guidelines while playing the game.
  • Days last 48 hours and Nights last 24 hours. Lockdown time is 1600 FR time. Rollover will last from 15 min to 1 hour depending on how fast I can get the flavour and action processing out.
  • No posting after the lockdown post is posted. Conversation may resume once you all have been pinged in discord for the flavor text and results post. All votes and actions will not be accepted after lockdown.
  • Mods word is final
  • Players must post in the discussion thread at least 2 times during each day phase. If they fail to do so, they will receive a warning and has to post at least 1 post in the following night phase. If they still fail to do so, they will be replaced or modkilled
  • All actions and votes must be submitted in your private chat on discord, otherwise they will not be counted.
  • Please don't post in the thread after you are dead or if you are not a player. I will provide access to the spectator chat for you after your death.
  • Mafia is a game of deception. People may lie and things may get heated over arguments. However, when arguments starts to break out, please take a deep breath,
    and remember it's just a game. I’ll step in if things get truly serious.
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/221223/719d54792da5f760475c9d7cc07906d2.png[/img][/center] ----- [size=85] [list=1][*] Viskara [*] [s]FlamingFishies[/s] Modkilled N1 - Designation: [color=pink]Rose[/color] [*] [s]mackback319[/s] Modkilled N1 - Designation: [color=white]White[/color] ((white)) [*] [s]ArtemisAgrotera [/s] Killed N2 - Designation: [color=brown]Tan[/color] [*] InuKimi [*] [s]Temmeh[/s] [s]restlessStarDust[/s] Eliminated D3. Designation: [color=cyan]Cyan[/color] [*] [s]IvoryMist[/s] [s]RaccoonusDoodus[s]Eliminated D2. Designation: [color=gray]Gray[/color] [*] [s]Fil[/s] - Eliminated D1. Designation: [color=pink]Pink[/color] [*] [s]KungFuCutBug[/s] - Modkilled N1 - Designation: [color=red]Red[/color] [*] [s]Beheaded[/s] - Modkilled N1 - Designation: [color=Blue]Blue[/color] [*] [s]TheMimic1013[/s] Stormdreamer [*] [s]CreatorsDilemma[/s] Lightning Killed D3. Designation [color=red]Coral[/color] [*] Xcscientist [*] [s]terrify[/s] natsinabucket [*] [s]Draco1091[/s] Killed N2. Deisngation: [color=green]Lime[/color] [*] [s]Polybius0147[/s] Killed N1. Designation: [color=yellow]Yellow[/color] [*] [s]rantoons[/s] Killed N2. Designation: [color=purple]Purple[/color] [/list][/size] [center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/221223/c6c9fe0da9ece8a9737d82bf2acacac6.png[/img][/center] All links relevant to the game will be posted here ----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3208161]Inter-flight Mafia Hub[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3279602/1#post_3279602]Elimination Thread[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3279601/1#post_55265588]D1 Start[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3279601/26#post_55278832]N1 Start[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3279601/30#post_55285721]D2 Start[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3279601/45#post_55305062]D3 Start[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3279601/53#post_55316732]D3 Lightning Event[/url]
719d54792da5f760475c9d7cc07906d2.png

1. Viskara
  2. FlamingFishies Modkilled N1 - Designation: Rose
  3. mackback319 Modkilled N1 - Designation: White ((white))
  4. ArtemisAgrotera Killed N2 - Designation: Tan
  5. InuKimi
  6. Temmeh restlessStarDust Eliminated D3. Designation: Cyan
  7. IvoryMist RaccoonusDoodusEliminated D2. Designation: Gray
  8. Fil - Eliminated D1. Designation: Pink
  9. KungFuCutBug - Modkilled N1 - Designation: Red
  10. Beheaded - Modkilled N1 - Designation: Blue
  11. TheMimic1013 Stormdreamer
  12. CreatorsDilemma Lightning Killed D3. Designation Coral
  13. Xcscientist
  14. terrify natsinabucket
  15. Draco1091 Killed N2. Deisngation: Lime
  16. Polybius0147 Killed N1. Designation: Yellow
  17. rantoons Killed N2. Designation: Purple

c6c9fe0da9ece8a9737d82bf2acacac6.png

All links relevant to the game will be posted here

Inter-flight Mafia Hub

Elimination Thread

D1 Start

N1 Start

D2 Start

D3 Start

D3 Lightning Event
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
The Game will begin at 1600FR Time Friday the 13th, please refrain from posting until then
The Game will begin at 1600FR Time Friday the 13th, please refrain from posting until then
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
[center][img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/231013/5483fcdea87ef5e1acfe73ac9acca08d.png[/img] [size=1] Players: @Viskara @FlamingFishies @mackback319 @ArtemisAgrotera @kloverse @Temmeh @IvoryMist @Fil @KungFuCutBug @Beheaded @TheMimic1013 @CreatorsDilemma @Xcscientist @terrify @Draco1091 Subs: @Stormdreamer @InuKimi @Scorisyn @natsinabucket Specs: @Exastasy @mcpearlie @Beatoriche @Storia @Tanglefire @Grow @ChaoticPotato @SetoPool @Spirice @dandelionfires @AwkwardTrash @IceCrystal @FireyWings @littleraddish128 @Reshiramu @Islet @ShinyDecidueye, @ALostWonderer [/size] ------ The dropship rumbled underneath the crew's feet as it made contact with the icy ground. For a few moments, the starship rumbled and hissed as it settled down and engines cooled. Seventeen soldiers decked out in spacesuits of assorted colors (with various identifying accessories attached) turned to look at the hatch as with a sharp [i]tssssssss[/i] it began to lower. First there was a line of sharp bright light, and then, as the hatch lowered further, the crew could see seven similarly dressed soldiers standing in the snow in front of them. None of them wore accessories. The crewmate in green stepped forward, placing his foot on the now fully lowered hatch. "Greetings and welcome to Polus." His voice was gruff. "I'm Commander Olo, I'll be your head of command. We've got a war to fight here people so get out of the ship and we'll get to work." As the seventeen began to file out of the ship, a crewmate in a teal suit pointed at a building about a half-mile away, tucked behind another. "Follow me over to the Office, we'll get you all settled in and your tasks assigned before we show you your quarters. Hope you've all got your suits on tight, the planet isn't exactly friendly. Your rooms will be fine, but anytime you're on duty, in or out of a building, make sure everything's on correctly. We can't afford to lose anyone to stupidity." Some of the newcomers looked at each other with unease, which was picked up on by the soldier in a dark burgundy suit. "Remember, this is war. The Imposters wont settle until they wipe us all out. So its our job to remove them before we can't finish developing our outpost here. Right now we're little more than a glorified research station, but with any luck, we'll soon be much more than that." There was a bit of shuffling as the seventeen newcomers shuffled a bit, then straightened their backs, nodding to the soldier. "Now then, let's get to the office. And on our way, you lot can tell me your names and assignment specifications. I know the basics, but I prefer to know a lot more about the people I'm working with." Commander Olo said, clapping his hands firmly. "As for us, I'm Commander Olo, color designation Forest, Chief Rouvan is Burgandy here, over there we've got General Ryann in the Periwinkle, General Joris in Teal, Officers Jitil and Odil in Gold and Silver respectively, and of course, Private Kyle in the banana yellow." Each soldier waved in turn, before Olo clapped his hands again "Now lets get going and get you lot your IDs" ----- [b]THE DAY HAS BEGUN Rollover to Night will occur at 1600FR Time Sunday the 15th Please be sure to post twice in-thread during this time, or privately notify me if you need an exception. If you are performing any in-game actions, please notify me in your private chat in [u]discord[/u] If you have not yet joined the [url=https://discord.gg/2q5SHKZf]discord[/url] PLEASE BE SURE TO especially if you're a player !![/b][/center]
5483fcdea87ef5e1acfe73ac9acca08d.png

Players: @Viskara @FlamingFishies @mackback319 @ArtemisAgrotera @kloverse @Temmeh @IvoryMist @Fil @KungFuCutBug @Beheaded @TheMimic1013 @CreatorsDilemma @Xcscientist @terrify @Draco1091

Subs: @Stormdreamer @InuKimi @Scorisyn @natsinabucket

Specs: @Exastasy @mcpearlie @Beatoriche @Storia @Tanglefire @Grow @ChaoticPotato @SetoPool @Spirice @dandelionfires @AwkwardTrash @IceCrystal @FireyWings @littleraddish128 @Reshiramu @Islet @ShinyDecidueye, @ALostWonderer

The dropship rumbled underneath the crew's feet as it made contact with the icy ground. For a few moments, the starship rumbled and hissed as it settled down and engines cooled.

Seventeen soldiers decked out in spacesuits of assorted colors (with various identifying accessories attached) turned to look at the hatch as with a sharp tssssssss it began to lower. First there was a line of sharp bright light, and then, as the hatch lowered further, the crew could see seven similarly dressed soldiers standing in the snow in front of them. None of them wore accessories.

The crewmate in green stepped forward, placing his foot on the now fully lowered hatch. "Greetings and welcome to Polus." His voice was gruff. "I'm Commander Olo, I'll be your head of command. We've got a war to fight here people so get out of the ship and we'll get to work."

As the seventeen began to file out of the ship, a crewmate in a teal suit pointed at a building about a half-mile away, tucked behind another. "Follow me over to the Office, we'll get you all settled in and your tasks assigned before we show you your quarters. Hope you've all got your suits on tight, the planet isn't exactly friendly. Your rooms will be fine, but anytime you're on duty, in or out of a building, make sure everything's on correctly. We can't afford to lose anyone to stupidity."

Some of the newcomers looked at each other with unease, which was picked up on by the soldier in a dark burgundy suit. "Remember, this is war. The Imposters wont settle until they wipe us all out. So its our job to remove them before we can't finish developing our outpost here. Right now we're little more than a glorified research station, but with any luck, we'll soon be much more than that."

There was a bit of shuffling as the seventeen newcomers shuffled a bit, then straightened their backs, nodding to the soldier.

"Now then, let's get to the office. And on our way, you lot can tell me your names and assignment specifications. I know the basics, but I prefer to know a lot more about the people I'm working with." Commander Olo said, clapping his hands firmly. "As for us, I'm Commander Olo, color designation Forest, Chief Rouvan is Burgandy here, over there we've got General Ryann in the Periwinkle, General Joris in Teal, Officers Jitil and Odil in Gold and Silver respectively, and of course, Private Kyle in the banana yellow."

Each soldier waved in turn, before Olo clapped his hands again "Now lets get going and get you lot your IDs"

THE DAY HAS BEGUN
Rollover to Night will occur at 1600FR Time Sunday the 15th

Please be sure to post twice in-thread during this time, or privately notify me if you need an exception.

If you are performing any in-game actions, please notify me in your private chat in discord

If you have not yet joined the discord PLEASE BE SURE TO especially if you're a player !!
artmajor - she/her
comms open!

meowdy howdy and who's ROWDY! Neil the EEL here back at it again to culture your clash! :3
My name's neil, but i also will accept polybius or eel in reference to me. I use it/its pronouns mainly with a dash of he/him to the side.

A couple notes! First of all, this is my second game on site! I am primarily a chat mafia player but I came here from playing on the MU forums. Second of all, I know that my playstyle can be abrasive- or better described as a bull in a china shop. Don't feel bad if you need to ask me to reign it back a bit. Similar notion, don't use tone tags with me. Third thing, I am a hyperposter at heart! I will probably end up posting a lot! Don't be scared!!! I've been trying to cut back but /shrug who knows. And Finally!!! Fourth thing;, I've played with ~6 of the players here [and lol, all of the subs aorn ]; but that leaves me with 10 new faces, ten people ive never played with.

Aaaaaand thus; Icebreakers/ starting questions! I'd like everybody to try and answer these the best you can, and @ me when you do :3

1 how are you FEELING right now?
2 Have you ever played multiball before? If yes, what strategies do you employ while playing multiball as either alignment, and if no (or; optional if yes) what is going to be your process starting this game to track down the sussy bakas?
3 what is, in your opinion, your best asset to playing town?
4 We will have a d1 elimination. I will strongarm one if I have to. With that in mind, what are you looking out for for a d1 elim candidate?

ty, amen, and happy scumhunting :3

meowdy howdy and who's ROWDY! Neil the EEL here back at it again to culture your clash! :3
My name's neil, but i also will accept polybius or eel in reference to me. I use it/its pronouns mainly with a dash of he/him to the side.

A couple notes! First of all, this is my second game on site! I am primarily a chat mafia player but I came here from playing on the MU forums. Second of all, I know that my playstyle can be abrasive- or better described as a bull in a china shop. Don't feel bad if you need to ask me to reign it back a bit. Similar notion, don't use tone tags with me. Third thing, I am a hyperposter at heart! I will probably end up posting a lot! Don't be scared!!! I've been trying to cut back but /shrug who knows. And Finally!!! Fourth thing;, I've played with ~6 of the players here [and lol, all of the subs aorn ]; but that leaves me with 10 new faces, ten people ive never played with.

Aaaaaand thus; Icebreakers/ starting questions! I'd like everybody to try and answer these the best you can, and @ me when you do :3

2 Have you ever played multiball before? If yes, what strategies do you employ while playing multiball as either alignment, and if no (or; optional if yes) what is going to be your process starting this game to track down the sussy bakas?
4 We will have a d1 elimination. I will strongarm one if I have to. With that in mind, what are you looking out for for a d1 elim candidate?

ty, amen, and happy scumhunting :3
neil
it/its + he/him
the comic sanser
p8qgXPn.gif [/url
Hello everyone, I’m Dilemma and I use he/him/it/its pronouns. I have played one mafia game before, but have read through some finished threads. Since I’m actually town this time, I’ll probably post more often this game.

Now time for the elephant in the room: There’s a cult this game. I am very certain of this due to the wording of one of my abilities. I will not go into detail (don’t know what cult’s capable of) but it’s very worrying. We should prioritize potential cult for elims.

For @Polybius0147 ‘s icebreakers:

1. I’m feeling excited for the game to start! I had a lot of fun last game and have been looking forward to this one.

2. I have not played multiball, so this is new to me.

3. I feel that sharing as much relevant information as possible without roleclaiming helps town. Poking people you find suspicious, making readlists, etc.

4. I would rather not share this as I’m worried if I do, maf/cult will know how not to act.

Also, sorry if the formatting is bad. I’m stuck on mobile for most of this weekend.
Hello everyone, I’m Dilemma and I use he/him/it/its pronouns. I have played one mafia game before, but have read through some finished threads. Since I’m actually town this time, I’ll probably post more often this game.

Now time for the elephant in the room: There’s a cult this game. I am very certain of this due to the wording of one of my abilities. I will not go into detail (don’t know what cult’s capable of) but it’s very worrying. We should prioritize potential cult for elims.

1. I’m feeling excited for the game to start! I had a lot of fun last game and have been looking forward to this one.

3. I feel that sharing as much relevant information as possible without roleclaiming helps town. Poking people you find suspicious, making readlists, etc.

4. I would rather not share this as I’m worried if I do, maf/cult will know how not to act.

Also, sorry if the formatting is bad. I’m stuck on mobile for most of this weekend.
12475606.png87597622.png84500972.png83156440.png88684011.png56303576.png
[insert whole post that was deleted with a lot of detail and words to make it very understandable because I don't understand quoting]

Hello everyone, I'm rantoons this is my first game here my community is called GPRO and I was actually invited by polybus and Tangle and figured I'd give it a try.

To polybus please refer to me as rantoons and I'll refer to you as polybus to make it easier for others

For everyone if we could please put something like

Vote Person

Or something like that when we're about to place a vote in the other thread it would be very much appreciated, I had a whole paragraph on why before but now I'm angry.

Answering the questions:
Quote:

1. https://youtu.be/3fTnumAOKBc?si=swvYlw-RaqA1AnWe&t=31
2. Yes, I have, a long time ago. I don't have a particular approach, just catch scum. The only difference is that some scum might be uninformed about other scum.
3. I suck. But I can do good things sometimes. If I had to point something in particular, perhaps my late game assessement of the game.
4. I also want a D1 elimination. However if it turns out that elimination will be completely random then I'd rather not eliminate anyone. I'm looking out for the scummiest person. Yeeting town D1 is normal and not at all losing therefore we should not be afraid of doing so.

Polybus, you've played here before, what alignment were you in your previous game and did you also enforce a D1 elimination?
[insert whole post that was deleted with a lot of detail and words to make it very understandable because I don't understand quoting]

Hello everyone, I'm rantoons this is my first game here my community is called GPRO and I was actually invited by polybus and Tangle and figured I'd give it a try.

To polybus please refer to me as rantoons and I'll refer to you as polybus to make it easier for others

For everyone if we could please put something like

Vote Person

Or something like that when we're about to place a vote in the other thread it would be very much appreciated, I had a whole paragraph on why before but now I'm angry.

Answering the questions:
Quote:

1. https://youtu.be/3fTnumAOKBc?si=swvYlw-RaqA1AnWe&t=31
2. Yes, I have, a long time ago. I don't have a particular approach, just catch scum. The only difference is that some scum might be uninformed about other scum.
3. I suck. But I can do good things sometimes. If I had to point something in particular, perhaps my late game assessement of the game.
4. I also want a D1 elimination. However if it turns out that elimination will be completely random then I'd rather not eliminate anyone. I'm looking out for the scummiest person. Yeeting town D1 is normal and not at all losing therefore we should not be afraid of doing so.

Polybus, you've played here before, what alignment were you in your previous game and did you also enforce a D1 elimination?
[quote name="CreatorsDilemma" date="2023-10-13 16:15:46" ] Hello everyone, I’m Dilemma and I use he/him/it/its pronouns. I have played one mafia game before, but have read through some finished threads. Since I’m actually town this time, I’ll probably post more often this game. Now time for the elephant in the room: There’s a cult this game. I am very certain of this due to the wording of one of my abilities. I will not go into detail (don’t know what cult’s capable of) but it’s very worrying. We should prioritize potential cult for elims. For @Polybius0147 ‘s icebreakers: 1. I’m feeling excited for the game to start! I had a lot of fun last game and have been looking forward to this one. 2. I have not played multiball, so this is new to me. 3. I feel that sharing as much relevant information as possible without roleclaiming helps town. Poking people you find suspicious, making readlists, etc. 4. I would rather not share this as I’m worried if I do, maf/cult will know how not to act. Also, sorry if the formatting is bad. I’m stuck on mobile for most of this weekend. [/quote] From my understanding cults can recruit townies into being scum. I am not a big fan of game mechanics that alter your wincon especially when it's from town to scum. But whatever. There's nothing we can do particularly about this, just yeet the scummiest person. Question: if you were to answer question 4 and mafia / cult were to act on it, how easily do you think you'd be able to detect that certain people are trying to behave in that fabricated manner?
CreatorsDilemma wrote on 2023-10-13 16:15:46:

From my understanding cults can recruit townies into being scum. I am not a big fan of game mechanics that alter your wincon especially when it's from town to scum. But whatever. There's nothing we can do particularly about this, just yeet the scummiest person.

Question: if you were to answer question 4 and mafia / cult were to act on it, how easily do you think you'd be able to detect that certain people are trying to behave in that fabricated manner?
Oh and by the way I'm going to lead by example.

VOTE POLYBUS

And you should see a vote in the other thread soon...
Oh and by the way I'm going to lead by example.

VOTE POLYBUS

And you should see a vote in the other thread soon...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64