Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Guess the PFP below you! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96
I don't know how popular this is going to get or if anyone will do it, but I thought this was a fun idea :D

Make a guess on what type of dragon the person below you is going to be, and ping the person above you and tell them if they got close.

Rules:
- Don't be rude if someone guesses wrong, they legit had no idea who you would be.
- Stay on topic. You can put a meme or something if you want, this is for fun.
- Keep advertising to a minimum, but you can say things like "Oh yeah, the dragon in my pfp is from my hatchery [link]" and "Check them out [link] and tell me your opinion"
- It can be any dragon!
[edit]
- You can try to guess the dragon below's breed, element, or age. Or anything you can see in the box
- You can also try to guess their flight, vista, or amount of stars, too! Anything visible in that info area

I'm going to start with this: The person below me is going to have a pfp of an... obelisk!

I don't know how popular this is going to get or if anyone will do it, but I thought this was a fun idea :D

Make a guess on what type of dragon the person below you is going to be, and ping the person above you and tell them if they got close.

Rules:
- Don't be rude if someone guesses wrong, they legit had no idea who you would be.
- Stay on topic. You can put a meme or something if you want, this is for fun.
- Keep advertising to a minimum, but you can say things like "Oh yeah, the dragon in my pfp is from my hatchery [link]" and "Check them out [link] and tell me your opinion"
- It can be any dragon!
[edit]
- You can try to guess the dragon below's breed, element, or age. Or anything you can see in the box
- You can also try to guess their flight, vista, or amount of stars, too! Anything visible in that info area

I'm going to start with this: The person below me is going to have a pfp of an... obelisk!

VrAldGN.gif
hi guys
@appelsauze

Not an Obelisk haha! Maybe if you squint you could see it? Idrk.

The person below me is going to have an Aberration as their pfp!
@appelsauze

Not an Obelisk haha! Maybe if you squint you could see it? Idrk.

The person below me is going to have an Aberration as their pfp!
20240124-2118111.gif
@Sliggooo

Nope. Just another Imperial pfp user. But I like Aberrations so it was kinda close.

The person below me will have an Aether pfp!
@Sliggooo

Nope. Just another Imperial pfp user. But I like Aberrations so it was kinda close.

The person below me will have an Aether pfp!
____tttttttttytttttttttttttttt___tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@WeirdFoxDreams

Correct!

The person below me will have a fae pfp.
@WeirdFoxDreams

Correct!

The person below me will have a fae pfp.
she/her
Laddie_Boy_portrait_crop.png
@Bilhert
nope! I have doggy dragon face.

The person below me will have avatar with UMA
@Bilhert
nope! I have doggy dragon face.

The person below me will have avatar with UMA
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
@strangeflesh
Correct!

The person below me will have a spiral as their avatar.
@strangeflesh
Correct!

The person below me will have a spiral as their avatar.
@Iceryuu
nope! i love spirals, but i dont even have one as a flight representative

The person below me will have an obelisk as their avatar
@Iceryuu
nope! i love spirals, but i dont even have one as a flight representative

The person below me will have an obelisk as their avatar
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
No unfortunately not, although it used to be as i was obsessed with obbys !! This guardian boy is my custom progen :) @CrazyAKApanda

The user below me, I think, will have a female Skydancer as their pfp, but not a gen1, and will have lots of apparel but no skin, and have a scene and be of shadow, wind, ice, or plague flights!! Or maybe water :)
No unfortunately not, although it used to be as i was obsessed with obbys !! This guardian boy is my custom progen :) @CrazyAKApanda

The user below me, I think, will have a female Skydancer as their pfp, but not a gen1, and will have lots of apparel but no skin, and have a scene and be of shadow, wind, ice, or plague flights!! Or maybe water :)
@flatbooty

not a skydancer but it is female, not g1, and plague (i think back when i started playing i had a skydancer pfp?)

i think the next user will have an aether as their avatar?
@flatbooty

not a skydancer but it is female, not g1, and plague (i think back when i started playing i had a skydancer pfp?)

i think the next user will have an aether as their avatar?
N62kxar.jpeg
...He/They/It
...FR+3
...Wish List
...Avatar Dragon
...My Carrd
@sumo310

Nope. Sorry!

Undertide?
@sumo310

Nope. Sorry!

Undertide?
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96