Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Hank Hunger Games [SIGNUPS OPEN]
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935164157664305193/1009955569135800330/Untitled2066_20220818184234.png[/img][/center] [center][b]INTRO[/b][/center] --------------- [right][size=6][b][i]Somewhere in Nevada…?[/i][/b][/size][/right] A somewhat dazed grunt wakes up from his slumber, blinking their eyes with a groan. His surroundings are unfamiliar for a moment, confusion filling his mind, before recognition and memories flood back. In a flash, the return of his memories gives him far more distinct features; red goggles, black leather coat, black bandana, and a metal jaw covered by a black mask. Ah, damn. Looks like he died. Again. Hank J. Wimbleton sighs as he gets up, dusting himself off. Hell is a familiar place to him, even with its ever-changing layout. He’d almost call it comforting. He prepares himself to get moving; he can’t be bothered to stay in one place, when suddenly, there’s a distinct bang, and before his eyes, another grunt falls from the sky, hitting the ground with a wet crunch. Hank observes them for a moment, gauging if he’ll need to stomp their head a little further in the ground, before their indistinct features suddenly twist, and as they get up, it’s like he’s looking in the mirror. In less than a second, all his senses go into fight mode, and he lunges at his other self without thinking, ready to tear their head from their shoulders. At the same time, his other self springs into action, ready to do the exact same to him. This is not unusual for hell, so he doesn’t think much of it as he and the other version of him fight, throwing punches and kicks, swinging makeshift weapons at each other from whatever scrap they find in this place. They’re pretty evenly matched, for what it’s worth, neither of them able to keep the other down; it’s likely to be a perpetual fight until Doc can- There’s another bang, and their fight briefly stalls as another grunt appears out of thin air, before changing into a similar appearance to theirs. Their eyes glint, and the fight continues, now with three of them instead of two. And then another bang. Another grunt. Even more bangs. Bang, bang, [i]bang[/i], and they watch as at least ten more versions of themselves come into existence. Soon, a whole horde of, well, [i]Hanks[/i] has appeared in the area, all looking a little different, but all clearly versions of himself. Hank doesn’t give himself time to be confused about it. Hell is just weird like that, and he’s not going to let them get the drop on him just because something is unusual. All of them seem to be thinking the same thing, after all. [i]Time to show them who’s the better Hank.[/i]
Untitled2066_20220818184234.png
INTRO

Somewhere in Nevada…?

A somewhat dazed grunt wakes up from his slumber, blinking their eyes with a groan. His surroundings are unfamiliar for a moment, confusion filling his mind, before recognition and memories flood back. In a flash, the return of his memories gives him far more distinct features; red goggles, black leather coat, black bandana, and a metal jaw covered by a black mask.

Ah, damn. Looks like he died. Again.

Hank J. Wimbleton sighs as he gets up, dusting himself off. Hell is a familiar place to him, even with its ever-changing layout. He’d almost call it comforting.

He prepares himself to get moving; he can’t be bothered to stay in one place, when suddenly, there’s a distinct bang, and before his eyes, another grunt falls from the sky, hitting the ground with a wet crunch. Hank observes them for a moment, gauging if he’ll need to stomp their head a little further in the ground, before their indistinct features suddenly twist, and as they get up, it’s like he’s looking in the mirror.

In less than a second, all his senses go into fight mode, and he lunges at his other self without thinking, ready to tear their head from their shoulders. At the same time, his other self springs into action, ready to do the exact same to him.

This is not unusual for hell, so he doesn’t think much of it as he and the other version of him fight, throwing punches and kicks, swinging makeshift weapons at each other from whatever scrap they find in this place. They’re pretty evenly matched, for what it’s worth, neither of them able to keep the other down; it’s likely to be a perpetual fight until Doc can-

There’s another bang, and their fight briefly stalls as another grunt appears out of thin air, before changing into a similar appearance to theirs. Their eyes glint, and the fight continues, now with three of them instead of two.

And then another bang. Another grunt. Even more bangs. Bang, bang, bang, and they watch as at least ten more versions of themselves come into existence. Soon, a whole horde of, well, Hanks has appeared in the area, all looking a little different, but all clearly versions of himself.

Hank doesn’t give himself time to be confused about it. Hell is just weird like that, and he’s not going to let them get the drop on him just because something is unusual. All of them seem to be thinking the same thing, after all.

Time to show them who’s the better Hank.
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/935164157664305193/1009955569135800330/Untitled2066_20220818184234.png[/img][/center] [center][b]INFO AND RULES[b][/center] ----------- Hello everyone! With the release of Madness Combat, 9.5 part 2, my friend @2BDamned and I noticed that a lot of new Hank J. Wimbleton fandragons appeared. Being the madcom fanatics that we are, we thought this was pretty cool. Soon enough, however, we came up with this funny idea… What if we gathered as many Hank fandragons as we could, and made them fight in the Hunger Games Simulator? Just to see which Hank comes out on top? Well- that’s why we’re here, folks… Welcome to the one and only Hunger Games: Hank edition! In this particular competition we see which Hank J. Wimbleton is the best Hank, and deserves the title of Undefeated Hank of Nevada. We’ve got Hanks! More Hanks! And even MORE Hanks! All of them fighting each other to the death in my friends 2BDamned’s and I’s Hunger Games Simulator: Hank edition. But what does The Best Hank get for winning these games? Well, we decided on the following prizes. [LIST] [*]1x A box of Hanks [item=box of hanks] [*]1x chasmcrawler's arctic goggles [item=chasmcrawler's arctic goggles] [*]1x an icon to show that YOUR Hank is The Most Hank of All Hanks, drawn by 2BDamned. [/LIST] But how do I sign up, you may ask? Well, it’s fairly simple… but first: [center][size=5][b]The Rules[/b][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]Only Hanks can enter these games. If your dragon isn’t named Hank, or doesn’t reference Hank J. Wimbleton, they cannot enter. [*]Alternate versions of Hank, however, are allowed (Skittles, White Hank, Cringe Hank, CHASER, etc) [*]Each user may enter up to two Hanks. (For example: you have a Consternation Hank, MAG Hank, and a Pink Hank. Any of them may enter, but only two entries will be counted. Any entry after the second will be considered void) [*]You may enter your Hank even if his outfit/genes/etc aren’t finished yet. However, having the dragon IS required, so while you may post the scry of the finished dragon, YOU MUST also have the dragon you’re turning into Hank already. [*]No, you do not have to exalt your Hank if he dies. C’mon. It’s Hank. He’d find a way back, anyway. [*]Show us that you have read the rules by commenting “Hankger Games” in your entry post. [*]Please be nice to your fellow Hank owners. If we notice any harassment or otherwise unsportsmanlike behavior, we won’t let you play anymore. Banter is allowed (especially during the games), but keep it civil. [*] If you wish, you may suggest a custom event related to madness combat in your entry post. We may even put it in the game! [*]Hanks will be differentiated in the simulator by being called “Hank(username)”. If you wish to have your Hank be named anything else that isn’t just removing your username, please indicate so in your entry post. [*]Above all: have fun! [/LIST] That’ll be all! May the [s]odds[/s] madness ever be in your favor! [b]If you want to sign up, please refer to the post below![/b]
Untitled2066_20220818184234.png
INFO AND RULES

Hello everyone! With the release of Madness Combat, 9.5 part 2, my friend @2BDamned and I noticed that a lot of new Hank J. Wimbleton fandragons appeared. Being the madcom fanatics that we are, we thought this was pretty cool. Soon enough, however, we came up with this funny idea…

What if we gathered as many Hank fandragons as we could, and made them fight in the Hunger Games Simulator? Just to see which Hank comes out on top?

Well- that’s why we’re here, folks…

Welcome to the one and only Hunger Games: Hank edition! In this particular competition we see which Hank J. Wimbleton is the best Hank, and deserves the title of Undefeated Hank of Nevada. We’ve got Hanks! More Hanks! And even MORE Hanks! All of them fighting each other to the death in my friends 2BDamned’s and I’s Hunger Games Simulator: Hank edition.

But what does The Best Hank get for winning these games? Well, we decided on the following prizes.
  • 1x A box of Hanks
    Box of Hanks
  • 1x chasmcrawler's arctic goggles
    Chasmcrawler's Arctic Goggles
  • 1x an icon to show that YOUR Hank is The Most Hank of All Hanks, drawn by 2BDamned.

But how do I sign up, you may ask? Well, it’s fairly simple… but first:
The Rules
  • Only Hanks can enter these games. If your dragon isn’t named Hank, or doesn’t reference Hank J. Wimbleton, they cannot enter.
  • Alternate versions of Hank, however, are allowed (Skittles, White Hank, Cringe Hank, CHASER, etc)
  • Each user may enter up to two Hanks. (For example: you have a Consternation Hank, MAG Hank, and a Pink Hank. Any of them may enter, but only two entries will be counted. Any entry after the second will be considered void)
  • You may enter your Hank even if his outfit/genes/etc aren’t finished yet. However, having the dragon IS required, so while you may post the scry of the finished dragon, YOU MUST also have the dragon you’re turning into Hank already.
  • No, you do not have to exalt your Hank if he dies. C’mon. It’s Hank. He’d find a way back, anyway.
  • Show us that you have read the rules by commenting “Hankger Games” in your entry post.
  • Please be nice to your fellow Hank owners. If we notice any harassment or otherwise unsportsmanlike behavior, we won’t let you play anymore. Banter is allowed (especially during the games), but keep it civil.
  • If you wish, you may suggest a custom event related to madness combat in your entry post. We may even put it in the game!
  • Hanks will be differentiated in the simulator by being called “Hank(username)”. If you wish to have your Hank be named anything else that isn’t just removing your username, please indicate so in your entry post.
  • Above all: have fun!

That’ll be all! May the odds madness ever be in your favor!

If you want to sign up, please refer to the post below!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
[b][size=4]>INCOMING TRANSMISSION > >YOU HAVE ONE(1) NEW MESSAGE >SENDER: 2BDAMNED >[/size][/b] Alright. Listen closely. Or read closely, as it were. You’ve received this message because I’ve determined you’re not affiliated with that damn Agency. Or the Nexus. Hank J. Wimbleton is dead. Again. And they’re proving supremely annoying to track. Who the hell am I and why am I telling you this? I won’t answer that first one. But I want any information you might have on Hank. Preferably a nice file detailing where exactly they are in Purgatory— oh, who am I kidding. Anything will do. Where they were last seen, what they were doing, I don’t know, give me what they were wearing, I’ll take it. Hell, give me any information you might have on anyone [i]called[/i] Hank— there’s a good chance it’ll be the one I’m looking for. I’ve even provided a handy submission form for you. And if you want updates, go notify me. We’ll have a fun little Hank Status Newsletter. Or something like that. [code] @pokemoncha @2BDamned [b]Username[/b]: (Your flight rising username) [b]Hank(s)[/b]: (Insert widget link to your Hank(s) here. If your Hank isn’t finished yet, include the finished scry in their bio or your post.) [b]Pronouns[/b]: (Simulator only has he/him and she/her.) [b]Pinglist info[/b]: ping for every post/ping for start + end/only ping if my Hank wins [b]Alt name[/b]: (OPTIONAL. Provide a custom name for your Hank if so desired. If not, name will be written as [Character](Your Username)) [/code] —yours very truly or however it goes, Big D(issenter) ----- [b][size=4]>HANKS LOCATED[/size][/b] (Participants) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3162369/1#post_52091477][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/659993/65999221p.png[/img][/url] ----- [b][size=4]>MAILING LIST[/size][/b] (Pinglist) [for all posts] @Shinyumbreon
>INCOMING TRANSMISSION
>
>YOU HAVE ONE(1) NEW MESSAGE
>SENDER: 2BDAMNED
>

Alright. Listen closely. Or read closely, as it were. You’ve received this message because I’ve determined you’re not affiliated with that damn Agency. Or the Nexus.

Hank J. Wimbleton is dead. Again. And they’re proving supremely annoying to track.

Who the hell am I and why am I telling you this? I won’t answer that first one. But I want any information you might have on Hank.

Preferably a nice file detailing where exactly they are in Purgatory— oh, who am I kidding. Anything will do. Where they were last seen, what they were doing, I don’t know, give me what they were wearing, I’ll take it. Hell, give me any information you might have on anyone called Hank— there’s a good chance it’ll be the one I’m looking for.

I’ve even provided a handy submission form for you.

And if you want updates, go notify me. We’ll have a fun little Hank Status Newsletter. Or something like that.

Code:
@pokemoncha @2BDamned [b]Username[/b]: (Your flight rising username) [b]Hank(s)[/b]: (Insert widget link to your Hank(s) here. If your Hank isn’t finished yet, include the finished scry in their bio or your post.) [b]Pronouns[/b]: (Simulator only has he/him and she/her.) [b]Pinglist info[/b]: ping for every post/ping for start + end/only ping if my Hank wins [b]Alt name[/b]: (OPTIONAL. Provide a custom name for your Hank if so desired. If not, name will be written as [Character](Your Username))

—yours very truly or however it goes, Big D(issenter)

>HANKS LOCATED
(Participants)

65999221p.png

>MAILING LIST
(Pinglist)

[for all posts]
@Shinyumbreon
8aKVtucC_o.png
CREDITS

Art by: @2BDamned
Intro story: @pokemoncha
CREDITS

Art by: @2BDamned
Intro story: @pokemoncha
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
claim
claim
8aKVtucC_o.png
... and one more claim just in case!
... and one more claim just in case!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
It's time for the Hankger Games [quote]@pokemoncha @2BDamned [b]Username[/b]: Shinyumbreon [b]Hank(s)[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65999221][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659993/65999221_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Pronouns[/b]: he/him [b]Pinglist info[/b]: ping for every post [b]Alt name[/b]: (OPTIONAL. Provide a custom name for your Hank if so desired. If not, name will be written as [Character](Your Username)) no alt name[/quote] let me know if y'all aren't done setting up and I'll delete my post and repost it later
It's time for the Hankger Games
Quote:
@pokemoncha @2BDamned

Username:
Shinyumbreon

Hank(s):
65999221_350.png

Pronouns:
he/him

Pinglist info:
ping for every post

Alt name:
(OPTIONAL. Provide a custom name for your
Hank if so desired. If not, name will be written
as [Character](Your Username))

no alt name

let me know if y'all aren't done setting up and I'll delete my post and repost it later
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
(whoops, sorry for the late reply. but no worries! we’re done setup, the extra reserved posts were just in case we need them later.)

Great. Thanks for the tip. I think I found his trail. By the way, I added you to the mailing list. You’ll start receiving updates… eventually.
@Shinyumbreon
(whoops, sorry for the late reply. but no worries! we’re done setup, the extra reserved posts were just in case we need them later.)

Great. Thanks for the tip. I think I found his trail. By the way, I added you to the mailing list. You’ll start receiving updates… eventually.
8aKVtucC_o.png
@Shinyumbreon yoooo, your Hank looks super good! I gotta compliment him, what a lad!

Thanks for entering!
@Shinyumbreon yoooo, your Hank looks super good! I gotta compliment him, what a lad!

Thanks for entering!
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png