Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Game of Fancy Doors Continues [20g+]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 175 176
My turn-

Door 1: This door is cold to the the touch, and made of stone with crystal markings.
Door 2: There's no door, just a long, dark, corridor.
Door 3: This door keeps changing.
My turn-

Door 1: This door is cold to the the touch, and made of stone with crystal markings.
Door 2: There's no door, just a long, dark, corridor.
Door 3: This door keeps changing.
My Lair
@Coldpaw I'll take door 3!
@Coldpaw I'll take door 3!
tumblr_inline_oau8n67fxb1soemy4_100.png
References
» Dragonomics
» Stock The Pond
» My art examples
» Archive of links

About
» FR+3
» Any pronouns
» Pings are always fine
» I don’t sub to threads often

My Links
» Sales
» Wishlist
» Hatchery
» CAP

tumblr_inline_oau8n6rgtu1soemy4_100.png
@Coldpaw
I'll do door 1! ^^
@Coldpaw
I'll do door 1! ^^
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
@Coldpaw

Door 2 please ^-^
@Coldpaw

Door 2 please ^-^
LJs3qKx.gifwkvV56g.gif OaZXdZZ.png Nq6vpqM.gifXuST4Wm.gif
@xgemdragonx @arawoods @neonedgelord @maebell16

@coldpaw has posted doors on another game and then not posted results, they were reminded multiple times for the other game and didnt respond
i went on their page to see if they'd were just not active but saw that they had been active on forums today, so i left a comment on their page reminding them about the two doors game (and saw that someone else had left a comment abt it as well) and went back just to see that both of the comments had been deleted.

i think it's safe to say that they aren't going to post the results, so to keep this game alive i'll post the next 3 doors

(pls note that the prizes wont be as big as i would normally do bc i dont have a huge amount of money atm, and i am just doing this to make sure the thread doesnt die out like the last one, all will still be above 20g tho)

door 1 > its silvery with green dripping down around the edges. you desperately want to open it, but your hands shake every time you reach out.

door 2 > you can hear pop music leaking out from a sleek black door with pink inlay

door 3 > dust gathers at the edge of this door, and every time you get near it the ground shifts underneath you, almost grumbling
@xgemdragonx @arawoods @neonedgelord @maebell16

@coldpaw has posted doors on another game and then not posted results, they were reminded multiple times for the other game and didnt respond
i went on their page to see if they'd were just not active but saw that they had been active on forums today, so i left a comment on their page reminding them about the two doors game (and saw that someone else had left a comment abt it as well) and went back just to see that both of the comments had been deleted.

i think it's safe to say that they aren't going to post the results, so to keep this game alive i'll post the next 3 doors

(pls note that the prizes wont be as big as i would normally do bc i dont have a huge amount of money atm, and i am just doing this to make sure the thread doesnt die out like the last one, all will still be above 20g tho)

door 1 > its silvery with green dripping down around the edges. you desperately want to open it, but your hands shake every time you reach out.

door 2 > you can hear pop music leaking out from a sleek black door with pink inlay

door 3 > dust gathers at the edge of this door, and every time you get near it the ground shifts underneath you, almost grumbling
NsXwKjg4OAXihQpEtSoUaP0mjVroeGhvoxsYNdbA7IHGD4bDrE0yHcmGiba7fhxgApmoqKjko0ePJu3fv79wWlpabHR09BwA0wCkCg78Hy0siD6bEFRRAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
@arsonrats

aww, I hate it when people take advantage of threads like this :(
thank you for looking into it, personally I honestly forgot this thread existed so I'm glad it wasn't brought to a standstill because of one person!

I'll take door 2 this time!

also really don't worry about the prizes being expensive, it's nice enough that you're doing this without any personal reward so you definitely don't have to apologize! ^^
@arsonrats

aww, I hate it when people take advantage of threads like this :(
thank you for looking into it, personally I honestly forgot this thread existed so I'm glad it wasn't brought to a standstill because of one person!

I'll take door 2 this time!

also really don't worry about the prizes being expensive, it's nice enough that you're doing this without any personal reward so you definitely don't have to apologize! ^^
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
@arsonrats thank you for keeping things moving. If you need or would like any help stocking prizes please let me know and I'd be happy to help. I will be sending some items in thanks.

@xgemdragonx @arawoods @neonedgelord a few items are on their way to you in consolation for the delay.

Should this happen again feel free to ping me at any time to come help moderate. I have been on a bit less for personal reasons but check pings daily.
@arsonrats thank you for keeping things moving. If you need or would like any help stocking prizes please let me know and I'd be happy to help. I will be sending some items in thanks.

@xgemdragonx @arawoods @neonedgelord a few items are on their way to you in consolation for the delay.

Should this happen again feel free to ping me at any time to come help moderate. I have been on a bit less for personal reasons but check pings daily.
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
1:1000
WMW_Sig_Tag.png LCC_Sig_Tag.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
@arsonrats
Thanks so much for keeping this thread alive!
I'd like door 3, thank you.
@arsonrats
Thanks so much for keeping this thread alive!
I'd like door 3, thank you.
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
@arsonrats
Door 1 please!
@arsonrats
Door 1 please!
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
@s3r3n3y4ng > you open the door and see a green bottle resting on a chair in the middle of the room, you breathe through the suffocating fear and pick it up, the lids pops off to reveal [skin=42008] @arawoods > you open the door to see a dragon strutting around like shes on a runway, extravagant feathers around her feet [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74795517][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747956/74795517_350.png[/img][/url][item=Pomegranate Plumed Anklets](dragon is a new years eve hatch :]) @firedragona > the door opens to reveal an expanse of dusty terrain [item=Scene: Earthshaker's Domain]
@s3r3n3y4ng > you open the door and see a green bottle resting on a chair in the middle of the room, you breathe through the suffocating fear and pick it up, the lids pops off to reveal

@arawoods > you open the door to see a dragon strutting around like shes on a runway, extravagant feathers around her feet
74795517_350.png Pomegranate Plumed Anklets (dragon is a new years eve hatch :])

@firedragona > the door opens to reveal an expanse of dusty terrain
Scene: Earthshaker's Domain
NsXwKjg4OAXihQpEtSoUaP0mjVroeGhvoxsYNdbA7IHGD4bDrE0yHcmGiba7fhxgApmoqKjko0ePJu3fv79wWlpabHR09BwA0wCkCg78Hy0siD6bEFRRAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 175 176