Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Game of Fancy Doors Continues [20g+]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 175 176
You awaken within a chamber with 3 doors. You are separated by barriers if energy, but you see that you each have access to a door marked with the # of the order in which you arrived.

#1, #2, and #3.

A voice echoes in the chamber instructing each of you.
Rank how highly these value to you and the portal will open to show your desires.

The Undiscovered
The Elemental
The Unspent
The Unworn
The Random

The voice will tell you no more until you have assigned a ranking to all 5.

I realize this is nonstandard so to break thr 4th wall here 3 people please claim doors in the order you arrived and state your ranking of the 5 words.
Example wrote:
Door 1

1. The Elemental
2. The Unworn
3. The Undiscovered
4. The Random
5. The Unspent
You awaken within a chamber with 3 doors. You are separated by barriers if energy, but you see that you each have access to a door marked with the # of the order in which you arrived.

#1, #2, and #3.

A voice echoes in the chamber instructing each of you.
Rank how highly these value to you and the portal will open to show your desires.

The Undiscovered
The Elemental
The Unspent
The Unworn
The Random

The voice will tell you no more until you have assigned a ranking to all 5.

I realize this is nonstandard so to break thr 4th wall here 3 people please claim doors in the order you arrived and state your ranking of the 5 words.
Example wrote:
Door 1

1. The Elemental
2. The Unworn
3. The Undiscovered
4. The Random
5. The Unspent
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
1:1000
WMW_Sig_Tag.png LCC_Sig_Tag.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
@MaeBell16

Door 2 please.

1. The Unspent
2. The Elemental
3. The Random
4. The Undiscovered
5. The Unworn
@MaeBell16

Door 2 please.

1. The Unspent
2. The Elemental
3. The Random
4. The Undiscovered
5. The Unworn
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
@MaeBell16

edit: @Miere I think you have to be door 1, and I was ninja'd so I'm door 2?

Door 1

1. The Unworn
2. The Unspent
3. The Elemental
4. The Undiscovered
5. The Random

(this is my first time ever participating in one of these doors games, I'm very excited :D)
@MaeBell16

edit: @Miere I think you have to be door 1, and I was ninja'd so I'm door 2?

Door 1

1. The Unworn
2. The Unspent
3. The Elemental
4. The Undiscovered
5. The Random

(this is my first time ever participating in one of these doors games, I'm very excited :D)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
@maebell16
door 3

1. the undiscovered
2. the elemental
3. the random
4. the unworm
5. the unspent
@maebell16
door 3

1. the undiscovered
2. the elemental
3. the random
4. the unworm
5. the unspent
0cfcb1b2.gif ajax :3 it/he
(The numbers are arbitrary, this was a variant since I am running low on ideas lol) @Miere as you speak your ranking, the doorway lights up and allows you to pass through. Inside, you see a mix of your highest ranked wishes. [Center][u]The Unspent[/u] [Emoji=treasure]10,000 [color=transparent]XX[/color] [emoji=gem] 5 [U]The Elemental[/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75483814][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754839/75483814_350.png[/img][/url][/center] @arawoods as you speak your ranking, the doorway lights up and allows you to pass through. Inside, you see a mix of your highest ranked wishes. [Center][u]The Unworn[/u] [Item=bloodscale bracers][item=woodsdrake cape][item=swamp kelpie mane] [U]The Unspent[/u] [Emoji=treasure] 5,000 [color=transparent] XX [/color] [emoji=gem] 2[/center] @collar as you speak your ranking, the doorway lights up and allows you to pass through. Inside, you see your highest ranked wish. [Center][u]The Undiscovered[/u] [Item=silt wolf][item=swamp wolf][item=ferocious foo][item=sphinx battlelord][/center] ------- All non-dragon prizes will be sent shortly via message and the dragon will be sent via CR :)
(The numbers are arbitrary, this was a variant since I am running low on ideas lol)

@Miere as you speak your ranking, the doorway lights up and allows you to pass through. Inside, you see a mix of your highest ranked wishes.
The Unspent

10,000 XX 5

The Elemental

75483814_350.png

@arawoods as you speak your ranking, the doorway lights up and allows you to pass through. Inside, you see a mix of your highest ranked wishes.
The Unworn

Bloodscale Bracers Woodsdrake Cape Swamp Kelpie Mane

The Unspent

5,000 XX 2

@collar as you speak your ranking, the doorway lights up and allows you to pass through. Inside, you see your highest ranked wish.
The Undiscovered

Silt Wolf Swamp Wolf Ferocious Foo Sphinx Battlelord

All non-dragon prizes will be sent shortly via message and the dragon will be sent via CR :)
aC86tUH.png
5iXiC8z.png
JvUa9ma.png

5hF3FGk.png
1:1000
WMW_Sig_Tag.png LCC_Sig_Tag.png
75034976p.png
100 goal!
[center]In the midst of a library, a rather large pool containing [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68876269]an imperial[/url] lay. The dragon looks upon you then gesture to three doors around the room, each inscribed with a different symbol. "Choose wisely" He said before sinking deeper into the water and leaving you be. --- Door 1: [emoji=wing size=1] Door 2: [emoji=paintbrush size=1] Door 3: [emoji=old parchment size=1][/center]
In the midst of a library, a rather large pool containing an imperial lay. The dragon looks upon you then gesture to three doors around the room, each inscribed with a different symbol. "Choose wisely" He said before sinking deeper into the water and leaving you be.
---

Door 1:

Door 2:

Door 3:
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
@Miere
Door 3 please!
@Miere
Door 3 please!
3e0w1yj.gifbHn1OUN.gifRmSSMKo.pngbHn1OUN.gif3e0w1yj.gif
@Miere
door 2 please
@Miere
door 2 please
My Lair
@Miere
That leaves Door 1 then for me. :)
@Miere
That leaves Door 1 then for me. :)
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
[center]@SeraCosmos Behind the door awaits a brown bundle that's both furry and feathery. [item=Pillager's Fur Armwraps][item=Chestnut Feathered Wings] ------------------- @Coldpaw A Gaoler waits behind your door, a paper mask clutched in it's paws. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75380172][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753802/75380172_350.png[/img][/url][item=Paper Fae Masque] -------------------- @Nighthydra The door leads into the Sunbeam Ruins for some reason . An array of things are scattered all over the ground. [item=LuminaxCon Lanyard][item=Golden Harvest Robe][item=Golden Harvest Goblet][/center]
@SeraCosmos

Behind the door awaits a brown bundle that's both furry and feathery.

Pillager's Fur Armwraps Chestnut Feathered Wings

@Coldpaw

A Gaoler waits behind your door, a paper mask clutched in it's paws.
75380172_350.png Paper Fae Masque

@Nighthydra

The door leads into the Sunbeam Ruins for some reason . An array of things are scattered all over the ground.
LuminaxCon Lanyard Golden Harvest Robe Golden Harvest Goblet
yym0GF5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 175 176