Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Game of Fancy Doors Continues [20g+]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 175 176
okay, my first time hosting one!! :D

-

door 1 - the first door is moist to the touch and made of rotting wood. when you put your ear to it, you heard some sort of croaking sound.

door 2 - the second door is made of a lighter wood and gives off a feeling of calm and serenity. you vaguely think you can hear birds chirping behind it, and warmth practically radiates.

door 3 - the third door is made of a thick purple crystal, catching many other colours of light in it but still so opaque you can't see what's on the other side. there's a vaguely echoing tinkling sound coming from inside, like a windchime.
okay, my first time hosting one!! :D

-

door 1 - the first door is moist to the touch and made of rotting wood. when you put your ear to it, you heard some sort of croaking sound.

door 2 - the second door is made of a lighter wood and gives off a feeling of calm and serenity. you vaguely think you can hear birds chirping behind it, and warmth practically radiates.

door 3 - the third door is made of a thick purple crystal, catching many other colours of light in it but still so opaque you can't see what's on the other side. there's a vaguely echoing tinkling sound coming from inside, like a windchime.
~~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
---
NOP5viO.png
5hF3FGk.png
@arawoods
Door 2 please!
@arawoods
Door 2 please!
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
@arawoods Door 1 Please, This door has me very intrigued.
@arawoods Door 1 Please, This door has me very intrigued.
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
@arawoods Door #3, please
@arawoods Door #3, please
mlHpBMC.pnggAJtKYm.png5hF3FGk.png
1NvphvS.pngRDt6LqI.pngVs2WmBF.png
[center]@TheAlmightySei you push open the first door, and the wood crumbles under your fingers, revealing a marshy scene. the area seems to be pretty empty, other than a few colourful frogs hopping nearby and a discarded garment that blends into the reeds. [item=Scene: Mire] [item=Scene: Strange Chests] [item=skin: Ruffletail Tadhop] [item=Ruffletail Tadhop] [item=peacekeeping vest] --- @s3r3n3y4ng pushing open the second door reveals a bright and sunny garden absolutely bursting with colour and light. on the ground, you find a couple of pastel flowers that seemed to have fallen off the surrounding bushes, but they look like they'd make good statement pieces, so you take them before going to explore the rest of the garden! [item=Pastel Rose Thorn Crown] [item=Pastel Woodwing] [item=Daisy Corsage] --- @Xurem the third door swings smoothly open when you push on it, revealing a hall that much resembles the door leading into it. a dragon is flitting around, and looks very happy to see you, handing you a few crystalline jewelry pieces as thanks for taking her in! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65084555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650846/65084555_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Teardrop Pearl Necklace] [item=Peridot Flourish Wing Drape] --- I'll send all items by message, and the dragon via cr! ^^ [size=1](I hope my distribution of prizes is alright, I think it followed the rules but uh. lmk if I messed something up, sticking to themes made it very hard for me to find good things to gift for some of them!)
@TheAlmightySei

you push open the first door, and the wood crumbles under your fingers, revealing a marshy scene. the area seems to be pretty empty, other than a few colourful frogs hopping nearby and a discarded garment that blends into the reeds.

Scene: Mire Scene: Strange Chests
Skin: Ruffletail Tadhop Ruffletail Tadhop
Peacekeeping Vest

---

@s3r3n3y4ng

pushing open the second door reveals a bright and sunny garden absolutely bursting with colour and light. on the ground, you find a couple of pastel flowers that seemed to have fallen off the surrounding bushes, but they look like they'd make good statement pieces, so you take them before going to explore the rest of the garden!

Pastel Rose Thorn Crown Pastel Woodwing Daisy Corsage

---

@Xurem

the third door swings smoothly open when you push on it, revealing a hall that much resembles the door leading into it. a dragon is flitting around, and looks very happy to see you, handing you a few crystalline jewelry pieces as thanks for taking her in!

65084555_350.png

Teardrop Pearl Necklace Peridot Flourish Wing Drape

---

I'll send all items by message, and the dragon via cr! ^^

(I hope my distribution of prizes is alright, I think it followed the rules but uh. lmk if I messed something up, sticking to themes made it very hard for me to find good things to gift for some of them!)
~~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
---
NOP5viO.png
5hF3FGk.png
Cool! Also my 1st time hosting doors, so here goes:

Door #1 - You're not entirely sure what this door is made of, but somehow it appears to shift colors and twinkle. The swirling sparkles mixed with the dark hues remind you of a black hole in space, surrounded by starlight. There's some shuffling coming from the other side of it, but otherwise eerie silence.

Door #2 - This door is heavy, solid wood. While still sturdy, it looks as if the elements have definitely taken their toll on it, aging the surface of the wood. Upon approaching it you're able to hear what sounds like water, and you're hit with the unmistakable smell of crisp, briny, ocean air.

Door #3 - The final door is made of metal and seems to be in the shape of different-sized gears and sprockets, all interlocked with each other and constantly moving. Behind it you hear all kinds of racket and banging, like heavy machinery clunking about.
Cool! Also my 1st time hosting doors, so here goes:

Door #1 - You're not entirely sure what this door is made of, but somehow it appears to shift colors and twinkle. The swirling sparkles mixed with the dark hues remind you of a black hole in space, surrounded by starlight. There's some shuffling coming from the other side of it, but otherwise eerie silence.

Door #2 - This door is heavy, solid wood. While still sturdy, it looks as if the elements have definitely taken their toll on it, aging the surface of the wood. Upon approaching it you're able to hear what sounds like water, and you're hit with the unmistakable smell of crisp, briny, ocean air.

Door #3 - The final door is made of metal and seems to be in the shape of different-sized gears and sprockets, all interlocked with each other and constantly moving. Behind it you hear all kinds of racket and banging, like heavy machinery clunking about.
@Xurem
Door 1?
@Xurem
Door 1?
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
@Xurem Door 3 please ^^
@Xurem Door 3 please ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@Xurem

Door 2 please :)
@Xurem

Door 2 please :)
I believe I've met the requirements for the prizes, but feel free to lmk if that's not the case. Everything will be delivered via CR for the sake of simplicity. ---------- [center]@SeraCosmos The door doesn't swing open so much as you end up simply being able to pass right through it when you get close enough. The inside of the room matches the door and you feel as if you've entered outer space itself. Starlight washes over you and in the center of the room, almost blending in entirely until you look closer, is a relaxed Veilspun dragon. He hums thoughtfully while finishing up what appears to be sewing some kind of garment. The fabric shimmers between his claws as he presents the scarf to you, then thanks you for finding him! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75384999][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/753850/75384999_350.png[/img][/url] [item=Nightfall Starsilk Scarf] ---------- @Strome Upon managing to push the weighty door open, you find yourself standing on the edge of a pier, overlooking an endless expanse of sea. The ocean breeze ruffles your hair and clothing, and the tide crashes along the nearby shoreline as you look out over the water. After a few moments you notice something glittering and moving around beneath the surface of the water. Kneeling down to inspect it further, you discover a new friend swimming with the currents. Attached to its tail is a net that contains a seafood feast fit for a king! [item=Golden Porpoise] [item=Yellow-Frilled Eel]x99 [item=Marsh Stalker]x55 ---------- @JellyRaven The gears of the door grind to a halt as you open it, and the interior of the room almost looks like you've walked right into the inside of a clock! After admiring all of the moving parts and the fine craftsmanship of the structure you've entered, a table catches your eye near the back, farthest corner of the room. All sorts of tools are scattered across the workbench as it looks like someone was tinkering, but you don't see anyone else around. In the center of the table sits the creation they must've been working on, though apparently - strangely - abandoned after its completion. Finders, keepers you suppose! [item=Brass Steampunk Goggles][item=Brass Steampunk Scarf][item=Brass Steampunk Gloves][item=Brass Steampunk Vest][item=Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Brass Steampunk Spats][item=Brass Steampunk Wings][/center]
I believe I've met the requirements for the prizes, but feel free to lmk if that's not the case. Everything will be delivered via CR for the sake of simplicity.
@SeraCosmos

The door doesn't swing open so much as you end up simply being able to pass right through it when you get close enough. The inside of the room matches the door and you feel as if you've entered outer space itself. Starlight washes over you and in the center of the room, almost blending in entirely until you look closer, is a relaxed Veilspun dragon.

He hums thoughtfully while finishing up what appears to be sewing some kind of garment. The fabric shimmers between his claws as he presents the scarf to you, then thanks you for finding him!

75384999_350.png Nightfall Starsilk Scarf

@Strome

Upon managing to push the weighty door open, you find yourself standing on the edge of a pier, overlooking an endless expanse of sea. The ocean breeze ruffles your hair and clothing, and the tide crashes along the nearby shoreline as you look out over the water.

After a few moments you notice something glittering and moving around beneath the surface of the water. Kneeling down to inspect it further, you discover a new friend swimming with the currents. Attached to its tail is a net that contains a seafood feast fit for a king!

Golden Porpoise Yellow-Frilled Eel x99 Marsh Stalker x55

@JellyRaven

The gears of the door grind to a halt as you open it, and the interior of the room almost looks like you've walked right into the inside of a clock! After admiring all of the moving parts and the fine craftsmanship of the structure you've entered, a table catches your eye near the back, farthest corner of the room.

All sorts of tools are scattered across the workbench as it looks like someone was tinkering, but you don't see anyone else around. In the center of the table sits the creation they must've been working on, though apparently - strangely - abandoned after its completion. Finders, keepers you suppose!

Brass Steampunk Goggles Brass Steampunk Scarf Brass Steampunk Gloves Brass Steampunk Vest Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble Brass Steampunk Spats Brass Steampunk Wings
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 175 176