Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Stupid questions = Stupid answers(Game)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@wistfulclown
certainly not in the clown car... or did you?

why are purple and yellow the best colors
@wistfulclown
certainly not in the clown car... or did you?

why are purple and yellow the best colors

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
@Transkovsky

Because they don't fight as much as other colors do-

Why is the sky blue?
@Transkovsky

Because they don't fight as much as other colors do-

Why is the sky blue?
BtqrfPP.png Tachycardia (tak-ih-KAHR-dee-uh) Rapid heartbeat, usually defined as greater than 100 beats per minute.
@Tachycardia

Because it was made with inspiration from hit song "Mr Blue Sky" by Electric Light Orchestra!

Alternative answer: It just went through a a bad breakup, it's sharing it's woes on the Cloud. : (

Why can't i talk to my pets?
@Tachycardia

Because it was made with inspiration from hit song "Mr Blue Sky" by Electric Light Orchestra!

Alternative answer: It just went through a a bad breakup, it's sharing it's woes on the Cloud. : (

Why can't i talk to my pets?
@An0nymousFox

you can but they just dont want to listen.

Why cant I find joy without love?
@An0nymousFox

you can but they just dont want to listen.

Why cant I find joy without love?
fBVWC4D.pnguPOLOvt.pngnWiQNX9.pngJ7D1quC.png3adgzZD.pngA4CLXPb.gif
@ElysiumSanctum joy's job requires it to travel a lot, whenever it's in town it spends its time with love.

Why are mozzarella sticks so good??
@ElysiumSanctum joy's job requires it to travel a lot, whenever it's in town it spends its time with love.

Why are mozzarella sticks so good??
KNiDL_Star_Rod_sprite.png 7nrEOpT.png
bYt72YT.png
Zn1clbn.png
9vwqdfK.png
tyEuRXe.png
9R2Unq1.png
CeZAyqc.png
lA1sWNh.png
Collector of gen 1 aethers, imperial enjoyer, old dragon admirer, sprite/nymph adorer
KNiDL_Star_Rod_icon.png
@PancakePrince

It’s a government scheme to control your mind with cheese! Like vaccines! /silly

Why is orange the best color?
@PancakePrince

It’s a government scheme to control your mind with cheese! Like vaccines! /silly

Why is orange the best color?
6klg2iF.png
@Anthorn Because oranges are the best fruit!

Why are ducks so silly?
@Anthorn Because oranges are the best fruit!

Why are ducks so silly?
q3Me7tJ.png
jv7C6g3.png
GpIVvm1.png
cfJOr5b.png
njCJq66.png
Igxj6v7.png
oh
Angel
She/her

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
hi .. kU1ZZ5r.png
@AngelOfTheEast
Because they're bored stiff of all these undercover agents feeding them bread all the time. ;)

Why don't eyes naturally come in more colors than the default?
@AngelOfTheEast
Because they're bored stiff of all these undercover agents feeding them bread all the time. ;)

Why don't eyes naturally come in more colors than the default?
~ RESIDENT D&D ARTIST & ENTHUSIAST ~
GbZpiRc.pngrPaLIxa.pngmtHAEL4.png
OFUkyWj.png792e5Wm.png6ejWZ28.png
qJFAY9h.pngPgv53XB.pngGW8C4N1.png
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
@pocketbrows They're dlc, you gotta pay the dev for a chance to get a different color next life. It's not like you can choose or anything, total RNG, unless if you buy Life Premium Gold Glitter+ edition, but you also have to survive Universe io83KL2A20928 (there's zombies, aliens, killer robots, warlocks, evil sentient plants and literally anything else crazy you can think about) and get a bunch of secret one-chance achievements to do that. Trust me, dude, not worth it. Only one person managed it in 309 BC but they lived in the middle of nowhere so only a few people knew.

What killed the dinosaurs, cheese dip or Yo Gabba Gabba?
@pocketbrows They're dlc, you gotta pay the dev for a chance to get a different color next life. It's not like you can choose or anything, total RNG, unless if you buy Life Premium Gold Glitter+ edition, but you also have to survive Universe io83KL2A20928 (there's zombies, aliens, killer robots, warlocks, evil sentient plants and literally anything else crazy you can think about) and get a bunch of secret one-chance achievements to do that. Trust me, dude, not worth it. Only one person managed it in 309 BC but they lived in the middle of nowhere so only a few people knew.

What killed the dinosaurs, cheese dip or Yo Gabba Gabba?
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
@ClaratheBlaziken

Cheese dip, dinosaurs are lactose intolerant and collectively sharted themselves to death

Why is school so hard? T-T
@ClaratheBlaziken

Cheese dip, dinosaurs are lactose intolerant and collectively sharted themselves to death

Why is school so hard? T-T
Ongoing Affordable OOAK Project: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3331855
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52