Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Write lore for the dragon above you!
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126
@Dreamsicle262'
Tequila
Tequila is the clans bartender, winner of all drinking games, and radioactive rock collector. Being the clans bartender, she's likely always be around people, but there's a problem: She radioactive, and that's bad for buissness. "But how in Sornieth is she a bartender?", you may ask, it's simple. Her mate brings the drinks out, while she sits behind a lead screened bar. Ever wanted a radioactive cocktail? You can now! Agaric, her mate, will bring out the drinks in record time, completely immune to radiation poisoning. Her drinks are delicious, and the radiation gives it an extra kick. She also has the alcohol of a lead barrel, and hold her drink like one too.
Hope you like it, it's not a lots, but maybe that can give you something to go off beside the little tid bits that are absolutely adorable, I love this girl.
@Dreamsicle262'
Tequila
Tequila is the clans bartender, winner of all drinking games, and radioactive rock collector. Being the clans bartender, she's likely always be around people, but there's a problem: She radioactive, and that's bad for buissness. "But how in Sornieth is she a bartender?", you may ask, it's simple. Her mate brings the drinks out, while she sits behind a lead screened bar. Ever wanted a radioactive cocktail? You can now! Agaric, her mate, will bring out the drinks in record time, completely immune to radiation poisoning. Her drinks are delicious, and the radiation gives it an extra kick. She also has the alcohol of a lead barrel, and hold her drink like one too.
Hope you like it, it's not a lots, but maybe that can give you something to go off beside the little tid bits that are absolutely adorable, I love this girl.
Please click this thing->?gfyyM=platform.png
@Dreamsicle262 Very nice! I love it! I’d never thought of that myself!

SKIP ME
@Dreamsicle262 Very nice! I love it! I’d never thought of that myself!

SKIP ME

Check out my Hatchery!
XdKddgH.png 8d7o509.png
@Ashblight [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80595262][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/805953/80595262_350.png[/img][/url] Much like the berry he's named after, Elderberry is a dragon with many capabilities. He prepares drinks, meals, and even occasionally healing concoctions for dragons in need. While mostly being put in the background during most situations, he comes up in the forefront whenever the clan has any notable event. Elderberry is proficient at cooking, and can handle rush orders with ease, making him a very valuable dragon for preparing lavish feasts. However, this was not always his job. Before settling as a chef, Elderberry's job was to brew poisons and other toxins just to make a living. This, too, was a property of the berry he takes his namesake from, as the uncooked berries from an elderberry bush are deadly to those who consume them. Nonetheless, that life is behind him now, as he's found a new purpose, and a new way to utilize his culinary expertise.
@Ashblight
80595262_350.png
Much like the berry he's named after, Elderberry is a dragon with many capabilities. He prepares drinks, meals, and even occasionally healing concoctions for dragons in need. While mostly being put in the background during most situations, he comes up in the forefront whenever the clan has any notable event. Elderberry is proficient at cooking, and can handle rush orders with ease, making him a very valuable dragon for preparing lavish feasts.

However, this was not always his job.

Before settling as a chef, Elderberry's job was to brew poisons and other toxins just to make a living. This, too, was a property of the berry he takes his namesake from, as the uncooked berries from an elderberry bush are deadly to those who consume them. Nonetheless, that life is behind him now, as he's found a new purpose, and a new way to utilize his culinary expertise.
dripped-ink-demo.png
writing-stuff.png
wishing-well.png
@Dreamsicle202
I love that! I never considered giving him a backstory like that, and it works perfectly for him! Skip me!
@Dreamsicle202
I love that! I never considered giving him a backstory like that, and it works perfectly for him! Skip me!
Please click this thing->?gfyyM=platform.png
@Dreamsicle262 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/775320/77531924_350.png[/img] Nothing but a cog in the machine~ Ullr awoke in the shifting expanse alone, low on power. A bunch of gears half burried in the sands slowly shift as life was zapped into her. She had no where to go, not a memory in her metalic head. So she did what she could, she wandered aimlessly through valleys of great light and thunder alike. That was before she wandered to shadegloom woods finding her forever home. She's a hard worker, doing just about anything that's asked of her. Scavenging? Done. Gaurd duty? Might be the fifth time this week, but done. She still searches for her past though the clues seem to run thinner everyday. She feels burdened by what she feels she must do for the clan. Afterall, they have been so nice to her, a total stranger. How could she not give back what the clan had so kindly given?
@Dreamsicle262
77531924_350.png

Nothing but a cog in the machine~
Ullr awoke in the shifting expanse alone, low on power. A bunch of gears half burried in the sands slowly shift as life was zapped into her. She had no where to go, not a memory in her metalic head. So she did what she could, she wandered aimlessly through valleys of great light and thunder alike. That was before she wandered to shadegloom woods finding her forever home.
She's a hard worker, doing just about anything that's asked of her. Scavenging? Done. Gaurd duty? Might be the fifth time this week, but done. She still searches for her past though the clues seem to run thinner everyday. She feels burdened by what she feels she must do for the clan. Afterall, they have been so nice to her, a total stranger. How could she not give back what the clan had so kindly given?
tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
@BagelGoose377 ((I opted to go for giving one of the dragons with nothing written a headcanon. I think it would be very cool if your clan had a historian or some role to help keep your lore organized.)) [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91357326][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/913574/91357326_350.png[/img][/url] [size=6]Caelis[/size] [i][u]The Historian[/u][/i] He came to the clan with the winter storms. Or perhaps he brought them. Regardless, his grace and calm were perhaps what initially caught Mavra's eye. He did not fear the sea, even when the raging winds and rolling waves tried to pull him under. He skated across, as defiant to the currents as an iceberg. He finally dived under when he spotted signs of civilization, the clan's settlement. Caelis introduced himself over a heaping bowl of stewed bugs. As Mavra and curious onlookers peppered him with questions, he regaled them with tales of his travels with almost the showmanship of a bard. But he did not carry any sort of musical instrument with him. He preferred the ink and quill, having created a water-resistant method of recording his adventures. In an off-paw comment about his desire to settle down, Caelis was taken by surprise when Mavra offered him a job. [rule] Next person: Please do not choose dragons from the Hallowed Hall and Serenity Village tabs. Many are not permanent.
@BagelGoose377

((I opted to go for giving one of the dragons with nothing written a headcanon. I think it would be very cool if your clan had a historian or some role to help keep your lore organized.))
91357326_350.png

Caelis
The Historian

He came to the clan with the winter storms. Or perhaps he brought them. Regardless, his grace and calm were perhaps what initially caught Mavra's eye. He did not fear the sea, even when the raging winds and rolling waves tried to pull him under. He skated across, as defiant to the currents as an iceberg. He finally dived under when he spotted signs of civilization, the clan's settlement. Caelis introduced himself over a heaping bowl of stewed bugs. As Mavra and curious onlookers peppered him with questions, he regaled them with tales of his travels with almost the showmanship of a bard. But he did not carry any sort of musical instrument with him. He preferred the ink and quill, having created a water-resistant method of recording his adventures. In an off-paw comment about his desire to settle down, Caelis was taken by surprise when Mavra offered him a job.

Next person: Please do not choose dragons from the Hallowed Hall and Serenity Village tabs. Many are not permanent.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
@Countessoffire [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89145384][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/891454/89145384_350.png[/img][/url] [center][i]Aquarius’s eyes scanned her scrolls with some manner of boredom, nestled in a small alcove situated somewhere between some of her quietest clanmates. She regarded the charts of the stars she was mulling over with a brief flick of her claws here and there as she kept preventing the parchment from rolling up whilst she was reading it. What good was learning about the stars if she herself would never be able to get closer to them? Her breed was a Sandsurge, a dragon unfit for being airborne; that is to say, a completely flightless dragon, much more likely to burrow into the ground rather than soar into the sky. Unfortunately for her, she lived in a rather frigid expanse, the soil underneath her talons usually too frozen over to allow for any excessive digging. At most, she was able to make a small hole that was enough to fit her pet ferret in, who at the moment was currently curled up on her back, snoring softly after having tired himself out when dashing around earlier. She stroked one claw along Stevie’s back, feeling the warmth of the small, furry creature as she did so. She briefly adjusted the sails lining her spine to encompass him better so he wouldn’t get cold. There wasn’t much else to do other than study and be entertained by her companion’s antics, anyways. [/i][/center] Next person: I'd love to have some lore for anyone in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/669944/2437030?name=&type=undefined]Shadegloom Woods[/url] tab in my lair, or any dragons in my hibden.
@Countessoffire
89145384_350.png
Aquarius’s eyes scanned her scrolls with some manner of boredom, nestled in a small alcove situated somewhere between some of her quietest clanmates. She regarded the charts of the stars she was mulling over with a brief flick of her claws here and there as she kept preventing the parchment from rolling up whilst she was reading it. What good was learning about the stars if she herself would never be able to get closer to them? Her breed was a Sandsurge, a dragon unfit for being airborne; that is to say, a completely flightless dragon, much more likely to burrow into the ground rather than soar into the sky.

Unfortunately for her, she lived in a rather frigid expanse, the soil underneath her talons usually too frozen over to allow for any excessive digging. At most, she was able to make a small hole that was enough to fit her pet ferret in, who at the moment was currently curled up on her back, snoring softly after having tired himself out when dashing around earlier. She stroked one claw along Stevie’s back, feeling the warmth of the small, furry creature as she did so. She briefly adjusted the sails lining her spine to encompass him better so he wouldn’t get cold.

There wasn’t much else to do other than study and be entertained by her companion’s antics, anyways.

Next person: I'd love to have some lore for anyone in the Shadegloom Woods tab in my lair, or any dragons in my hibden.
dripped-ink-demo.png
writing-stuff.png
wishing-well.png
[center]claim @Dreamsicle262 c: credit me if you use it please, but its okay if its not to your liking -------------- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90682972][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/906830/90682972_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [indent]Oak's egg was met with tragedy before he had even hatched, for almost as soon as it was laid by unknown means, rolled down from the nest it had been placed in and no one was quick enough to notice and stop the tragedy from happening. The egg, supposed to be robust, [i]shattered[/i]. The baby inside, who had not yet developed and needed a few more weeks to fully become ready for life, sustained injuries that became visible as soon as the shattered shell scattered around it's tiny body. The poor creature was scooped up into the still-intact half of his egg, two passers-by racing in a frenzied panic to the only person that their minds could think of whilst in those precarious moments; they did not know who laid this egg, nor what it was doing there all alone, but they did not want to see the child die simply because of cosmic unluck. So they took it to an ancient gem-smith, a powerful sorcerer that dealt in crystals and metals alike. They resided within the Fire territory that the two strangers were from (just like the egg), so they knew of the tales and legends that surrounded the gem-smith; Father Quartz, Opal-Eyes- and of course, Gem-Smith- were just a few of the near mythical names that this figure- a sort of ancient patriarch for this section of fire territory- had received for his many feats. And now, the unborn auraboa's 'adoptive parents' needed his help...[/indent] [center]-- [emoji=silver tiara size=1] --[/center] [indent]The two dragons watched with baited breath as "their" egg, previously shattered, began to tremble. After they had visited the Gem-Smith and received aid and blessing, the poor egg had been repaired; white cystals, opalescent and strong, grew all over the egg, keeping it together and whole, making sure that the baby inside would develop healthy and full of life. One shake... two... a crack, followed by another... And finally, the egg hatched. Naturally, on its own, with no further complications. The baby inside took his first breath, his now adoptive-parents looking upon him in awe, minor shock, and all the love in the world. He was perfect. Alive. And covered from head to tail in the same mineral growths as the ones that covered his egg in order to save his life; The quartz-like material grew down his spine in sharp shards all the way from his upper body, which was completely enveloped, like a living statue. The baby smiled at the two dragons that saved his life, immediately accepting them as his parents despite not looking like them in any way, shape or form- and his parents' hearts melted. He was gifted little golden trinkets to remember them by, and the chime they made against his mineralized scales made him giggle with delight. [/indent] -------------- Next Person, please pick from these tabs [LIST] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/348859/798315?name=&type=undefined]Autumn[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/348859/1592674/4?name=&type=undefined]Specials, page 4[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/348859/2393608/3?name=&type=undefined]Teashop, page 3[/url] [/LIST]
claim @Dreamsicle262 c:
credit me if you use it please, but its okay if its not to your liking
90682972_350.png
Oak's egg was met with tragedy before he had even hatched, for almost as soon as it was laid by unknown means, rolled down from the nest it had been placed in and no one was quick enough to notice and stop the tragedy from happening.

The egg, supposed to be robust, shattered. The baby inside, who had not yet developed and needed a few more weeks to fully become ready for life, sustained injuries that became visible as soon as the shattered shell scattered around it's tiny body. The poor creature was scooped up into the still-intact half of his egg, two passers-by racing in a frenzied panic to the only person that their minds could think of whilst in those precarious moments; they did not know who laid this egg, nor what it was doing there all alone, but they did not want to see the child die simply because of cosmic unluck.

So they took it to an ancient gem-smith, a powerful sorcerer that dealt in crystals and metals alike. They resided within the Fire territory that the two strangers were from (just like the egg), so they knew of the tales and legends that surrounded the gem-smith; Father Quartz, Opal-Eyes- and of course, Gem-Smith- were just a few of the near mythical names that this figure- a sort of ancient patriarch for this section of fire territory- had received for his many feats.

And now, the unborn auraboa's 'adoptive parents' needed his help...
-- --
The two dragons watched with baited breath as "their" egg, previously shattered, began to tremble. After they had visited the Gem-Smith and received aid and blessing, the poor egg had been repaired; white cystals, opalescent and strong, grew all over the egg, keeping it together and whole, making sure that the baby inside would develop healthy and full of life.

One shake... two... a crack, followed by another... And finally, the egg hatched. Naturally, on its own, with no further complications.

The baby inside took his first breath, his now adoptive-parents looking upon him in awe, minor shock, and all the love in the world. He was perfect. Alive. And covered from head to tail in the same mineral growths as the ones that covered his egg in order to save his life; The quartz-like material grew down his spine in sharp shards all the way from his upper body, which was completely enveloped, like a living statue. The baby smiled at the two dragons that saved his life, immediately accepting them as his parents despite not looking like them in any way, shape or form- and his parents' hearts melted. He was gifted little golden trinkets to remember them by, and the chime they made against his mineralized scales made him giggle with delight.

Next Person, please pick from these tabs
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@KyuuBird [s]Hope this is alright[/s] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89706958][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897070/89706958_350.png[/img][/url] [i]"Come closer dear children gather round, I have a story to tell. The story of a sea beast and his dearly beloved."[/i] Chelan the sea dragon was the stuff of legends, a massive creature that swims through the oceans, rarely seen by many living eyes. Those who caught a glimpse of the dragon considered themself to be lucky. He seemed not to bother anyone, keeping a distance away from humans, not interacting with a one, just keeping to himself under the waves of the sea. That is until a ship sailing by changed that. One fateful night, as the moon cast its silvery glow upon the waves, Chelan witnessed a vision of ethereal beauty. A princess named Celestia stood on the deck of a ship, her golden hair flowing in the salty breeze. Chelan couldn't help but be captivated by her innocence and grace. Love, a feeling unknown to sea dragons, bloomed within his heart like a forbidden flower. As Chelan watched Celestia from the depths, he knew that their worlds were destined to remain separate. He longed to swim to the surface and declare his love, but the laws of the ocean forbade such unions between sea creatures and humans. Driven by desperation, Chelan sought the counsel of the ancient sea witch, Morana. In exchange for his most precious possession—his ability to breathe underwater—Morana granted him the power to take on a human form. Chelan emerged from the ocean, transformed into a handsome and enigmatic man, with sea-blue eyes that held the depth of the abyss. Disguised as a sailor, Chelan approached the kingdom where Celestia resided. They met under the moonlit sky, and love blossomed between the sea dragon and the princess. However, their happiness was fleeting, for whispers of Chelan's true identity reached the ears of the king. In a fit of rage and fear, the king banished Chelan from the kingdom, separating the lovers once again. Heartbroken, Celestia pleaded with her father to reconsider, but the king remained resolute in his decision, blinded by prejudice and fear of the unknown. Chelan, now stripped of his human form, returned to the depths of the ocean. The pain of losing Celestia gnawed at his heart, and he roamed the vast expanse of the sea, mourning the love that could never be. As the years passed, Celestia grew older, her heart forever haunted by the memory of the sea dragon who sacrificed everything for their love. The sea dragon, in his watery realm, continued to watch over her from afar, his love eternal, even if it could never be fulfilled.
@KyuuBird

Hope this is alright

89706958_350.png

"Come closer dear children gather round, I have a story to tell. The story of a sea beast and his dearly beloved."

Chelan the sea dragon was the stuff of legends, a massive creature that swims through the oceans, rarely seen by many living eyes. Those who caught a glimpse of the dragon considered themself to be lucky. He seemed not to bother anyone, keeping a distance away from humans, not interacting with a one, just keeping to himself under the waves of the sea. That is until a ship sailing by changed that.

One fateful night, as the moon cast its silvery glow upon the waves, Chelan witnessed a vision of ethereal beauty. A princess named Celestia stood on the deck of a ship, her golden hair flowing in the salty breeze. Chelan couldn't help but be captivated by her innocence and grace. Love, a feeling unknown to sea dragons, bloomed within his heart like a forbidden flower.

As Chelan watched Celestia from the depths, he knew that their worlds were destined to remain separate. He longed to swim to the surface and declare his love, but the laws of the ocean forbade such unions between sea creatures and humans.

Driven by desperation, Chelan sought the counsel of the ancient sea witch, Morana. In exchange for his most precious possession—his ability to breathe underwater—Morana granted him the power to take on a human form. Chelan emerged from the ocean, transformed into a handsome and enigmatic man, with sea-blue eyes that held the depth of the abyss.

Disguised as a sailor, Chelan approached the kingdom where Celestia resided. They met under the moonlit sky, and love blossomed between the sea dragon and the princess. However, their happiness was fleeting, for whispers of Chelan's true identity reached the ears of the king.

In a fit of rage and fear, the king banished Chelan from the kingdom, separating the lovers once again. Heartbroken, Celestia pleaded with her father to reconsider, but the king remained resolute in his decision, blinded by prejudice and fear of the unknown.

Chelan, now stripped of his human form, returned to the depths of the ocean. The pain of losing Celestia gnawed at his heart, and he roamed the vast expanse of the sea, mourning the love that could never be.

As the years passed, Celestia grew older, her heart forever haunted by the memory of the sea dragon who sacrificed everything for their love. The sea dragon, in his watery realm, continued to watch over her from afar, his love eternal, even if it could never be fulfilled.
YMPbu9R.png JGB1EvW.png OgrHaum.png DwStNU1.png o7ZCFYm.png RfMwnPI.png twiuBT0.png r8v91MH.png
[center]@LillianRain19 [size=2]I hope this is alright, and I hope you don't mind that I included another dragon of yours in this. I had a lot of fun writing it! Feel free to use it if you please; you don't have to credit me, but it would be appreciated.[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51194952][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/511950/51194952_350.png[/img][/url] ----- [u][b]Bamboo Basin[/b][/u] [left]Rolling hills adorned with bamboo, sunlight dancing on the pond's surface—Zephr, a spirited whirlwind, claimed this as his territory. Despite usually being alone waking up in the bamboo forests, he always welcomed dragons of all species and elements into his home. [i]Naza.[/i] Their colors were captivating to the Spiral, used to seeing the elegant Skydancers as he grew up within groups of them. The Skydancer often came through, gathering insects and plants that were native to his home. Though Naza was born in the icy regions of the Southern Icefield, Zephr was accustomed to his presence. He knew that Naza knew he was there; lurking in the bamboo stalks above, zipping about. Not very subtle, was he? His own eyes were made for sensing dragons nearby, being able to see even the farthest away speck in the greens. "You. I know you're up there," called the dragon below, striding confidently through the path. Naza looked delicate and graceful, his light, icy blue eyes scanning his nearby surroundings. Zephr, wrapped around a stalk, seamlessly blended into the greens, his presence acknowledged by the perceptive dragon below. [i]The descent began.[/i] Zephr lowered himself down until he was level with the Skydancer. Sparkles were floating all around the orange-featered dragon. Absolutely stunning. Uncharacteristic for Zephr, who typically avoided stalking nearby dragons, this encounter proved to be his only exception. "Staring is rude, you know? Especially with eyes like yours," spoke Naza, almost glaring at the small Spiral. Despite this comment, Zephr didn't take offense. It was common for dragons and creatures to comment on eyes like his—a strange genetic mutation—but rude remarks never bothered his energetic and friendly demeanor. His pointed tail flicked erratically, claws digging into the soft grasses below. "It's strange that you have an issue with this now; you know this territory is rightfully mine." Zephr's smirk seemed to irritate the younger Skydancer. "Were you heading to the basin?" He continued, his neck flexing in the direction of the water in the nearby distance. "You'll have to be careful; there's a creature in there that could take off a claw in those waters." [i]It was just a simple warning.[/i] "I appreciate such warning, but if this is your territory, you would know I've never had a problem with [i]this[/i] creature you're speaking about." Naza rolled his eyes and scoffed as he pushed past Zephr, heading right towards the basin to get a drink. Suddenly, a massive Fisher King burst from the waters, its formidable beak capable of intimidating any approaching creature. The dragon pair found themselves facing an unexpectedly large fish. Reacting instinctively, Zephr sprang into action, his wings beating furiously as he darted to intercept the looming threat. Darkness descended as he moved to protect them from the imminent danger. [i]He had blacked out.[/i][/left] ----- next; don't be afraid to choose anyone in my lair!! seiche & hibden are currently off-limits as well as my sale tabs :) Check bios/dragon broadcasts for more info! some don't identify as their pose (feel free to change genders of unspecified dragons if you feel the need to!!!)[/center]
@LillianRain19

I hope this is alright, and I hope you don't mind that I included another dragon of yours in this. I had a lot of fun writing it! Feel free to use it if you please; you don't have to credit me, but it would be appreciated.

51194952_350.png

Bamboo Basin
Rolling hills adorned with bamboo, sunlight dancing on the pond's surface—Zephr, a spirited whirlwind, claimed this as his territory. Despite usually being alone waking up in the bamboo forests, he always welcomed dragons of all species and elements into his home.

Naza.

Their colors were captivating to the Spiral, used to seeing the elegant Skydancers as he grew up within groups of them. The Skydancer often came through, gathering insects and plants that were native to his home. Though Naza was born in the icy regions of the Southern Icefield, Zephr was accustomed to his presence. He knew that Naza knew he was there; lurking in the bamboo stalks above, zipping about. Not very subtle, was he? His own eyes were made for sensing dragons nearby, being able to see even the farthest away speck in the greens.

"You. I know you're up there," called the dragon below, striding confidently through the path. Naza looked delicate and graceful, his light, icy blue eyes scanning his nearby surroundings. Zephr, wrapped around a stalk, seamlessly blended into the greens, his presence acknowledged by the perceptive dragon below.

The descent began.

Zephr lowered himself down until he was level with the Skydancer. Sparkles were floating all around the orange-featered dragon. Absolutely stunning. Uncharacteristic for Zephr, who typically avoided stalking nearby dragons, this encounter proved to be his only exception.

"Staring is rude, you know? Especially with eyes like yours," spoke Naza, almost glaring at the small Spiral. Despite this comment, Zephr didn't take offense. It was common for dragons and creatures to comment on eyes like his—a strange genetic mutation—but rude remarks never bothered his energetic and friendly demeanor.

His pointed tail flicked erratically, claws digging into the soft grasses below. "It's strange that you have an issue with this now; you know this territory is rightfully mine." Zephr's smirk seemed to irritate the younger Skydancer. "Were you heading to the basin?" He continued, his neck flexing in the direction of the water in the nearby distance. "You'll have to be careful; there's a creature in there that could take off a claw in those waters."

It was just a simple warning.

"I appreciate such warning, but if this is your territory, you would know I've never had a problem with this creature you're speaking about." Naza rolled his eyes and scoffed as he pushed past Zephr, heading right towards the basin to get a drink.

Suddenly, a massive Fisher King burst from the waters, its formidable beak capable of intimidating any approaching creature. The dragon pair found themselves facing an unexpectedly large fish.

Reacting instinctively, Zephr sprang into action, his wings beating furiously as he darted to intercept the looming threat. Darkness descended as he moved to protect them from the imminent danger.

He had blacked out.

next; don't be afraid to choose anyone in my lair!! seiche & hibden are currently off-limits as well as my sale tabs :)

Check bios/dragon broadcasts for more info! some don't identify as their pose (feel free to change genders of unspecified dragons if you feel the need to!!!)
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur