1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
@kirishimaa

@Brightspire

added!
@kirishimaa

@Brightspire

added!
UeDZaC8.png
[b]Username:[/b] ShadowWyvern15 [b]Character Name:[/b] [s]Reynold Tumoore[/s] Adilat [b]Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64696726][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646968/64696726_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Info about character:[/b] [Font=times new roman]In terms of temperament and appearance, Adilat is essentially R.T reincarnated-the creator of the Curse shade-spawn goddess-minus the maniacal lust after godly powers. Still a little bit of a sociopath but the leaders keep a hawk eye on him. [Sub]For this to make sense i reccommend to visit my clan lore book, namely Chapter I and Zolhusa's bio.[/sub] Claims his true name to be Reynold Tumoore along with having other strange memories of a former life...In any case, steer clear of him. Supposedly a medic but fails in rather...gruesome ways. On purpose... Upon his omnious arrival, looking very much calm considering the place he sent himself to, the clan leaders had kindly left a letter of their own. A warning to the counsilors (mainly) and any who reads it, to be very cautious in Adilat's presence. [/font] [b]Other notes (includes cabin info):[/b] -Adilat is known for displaying abnormally tranquil and dreamy behavior, almost like he's...out of this world, or incredibly high on some kind of particularly strong weeds AND sedative drugs at the same time. -Always. Smiles. In that eeriely serene way of his. [i]Always.[/i] ?Talks in the same way he acts and moves. Has ill fascination with corpses and ghosts. Will talk about weird stuff, like surgeries gone wrong and demon summoning rituals like describing a very beautifull landscape. No details spared. Or listeners, for the matter. As for cabin preferences, this...medic, doesn't have any. [Sub]But any other campers better pray to not get him as a cabinmate.[/sub]
Username: ShadowWyvern15
Character Name: Reynold Tumoore Adilat
Image:
64696726_350.png
Info about character: In terms of temperament and appearance, Adilat is essentially R.T reincarnated-the creator of the Curse shade-spawn goddess-minus the maniacal lust after godly powers. Still a little bit of a sociopath but the leaders keep a hawk eye on him.
For this to make sense i reccommend to visit my clan lore book, namely Chapter I and Zolhusa's bio.

Claims his true name to be Reynold Tumoore along with having other strange memories of a former life...In any case, steer clear of him.
Supposedly a medic but fails in rather...gruesome ways. On purpose...

Upon his omnious arrival, looking very much calm considering the place he sent himself to, the clan leaders had kindly left a letter of their own. A warning to the counsilors (mainly) and any who reads it, to be very cautious in Adilat's presence.

Other notes (includes cabin info):
-Adilat is known for displaying abnormally tranquil and dreamy behavior, almost like he's...out of this world, or incredibly high on some kind of particularly strong weeds AND sedative drugs at the same time.

-Always. Smiles. In that eeriely serene way of his. Always.

?Talks in the same way he acts and moves. Has ill fascination with corpses and ghosts.
Will talk about weird stuff, like surgeries gone wrong and demon summoning rituals like describing a very beautifull landscape. No details spared. Or listeners, for the matter.

As for cabin preferences, this...medic, doesn't have any.
But any other campers better pray to not get him as a cabinmate.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern25

Added!
@ShadowWyvern25

Added!
UeDZaC8.png
Username: EntropicThyme Character Name: Havenslight (Haven for short) Image: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71519256][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/715193/71519256_350.png[/img][/url] Info about character: A bit of an alchemy nerd, Haven grew up as the strongest magic user in her clan. As such, she wanted a bit of an escape, and possibly a chance to meet others with similar interests, which led her here. There is only one flaw with this plan: she has absolutely no idea how to talk to people. At least Mom Gold has faith in her - she reassured Haven as she set off. Other notes (includes cabin info): -Haven uses she/her pronouns… probably? She’s still figuring that one out, but she/her for now. -Haven refuses to take off her goggles in front of anyone. If you try and make her, then congratulations! You have made an enemy. -Haven knows some mildly disturbing magic facts. She will not tell you unless you need to know. Maybe that’s for the better. -She wants to be in Spruce cabin! It’s her favourite tree.
Username: EntropicThyme

Character Name: Havenslight (Haven for short)

Image: 71519256_350.png

Info about character: A bit of an alchemy nerd, Haven grew up as the strongest magic user in her clan. As such, she wanted a bit of an escape, and possibly a chance to meet others with similar interests, which led her here.

There is only one flaw with this plan: she has absolutely no idea how to talk to people.
At least Mom Gold has faith in her - she reassured Haven as she set off.

Other notes (includes cabin info):
-Haven uses she/her pronouns… probably? She’s still figuring that one out, but she/her for now.

-Haven refuses to take off her goggles in front of anyone. If you try and make her, then congratulations! You have made an enemy.

-Haven knows some mildly disturbing magic facts. She will not tell you unless you need to know. Maybe that’s for the better.

-She wants to be in Spruce cabin! It’s her favourite tree.
uNAqnu8.png P9aWhak.png
v2PJF9u.png
a129Nss.png
Qsi7AgW.png
YMPbu9R.png
CitL1lh.png
@EntropicThyme

Added!
@EntropicThyme

Added!
UeDZaC8.png
^
^
UeDZaC8.png
^
^
UeDZaC8.png
Username: KarmaIsNeutral Character Name: Sunset Image:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66390969][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663910/66390969_350.png[/img][/url] Info about character: her mother is a bit evil- and dark- so she commonly gets those moments though she is determined to play nice. Likes to stay in the back, but she AGREED to get out of her COMFORT ZONE. *slight glare* Other notes (includes cabin info): Any cabin, she won't mind. I really missed doing these so why not. Plus i really wanted to learn about her.
Username: KarmaIsNeutral
Character Name: Sunset
Image:66390969_350.png
Info about character: her mother is a bit evil- and dark- so she commonly gets those moments though she is determined to play nice.

Likes to stay in the back, but she AGREED to get out of her COMFORT ZONE.
*slight glare*

Other notes (includes cabin info): Any cabin, she won't mind.

I really missed doing these so why not.
Plus i really wanted to learn about her.
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Username: PaperNox Character Name: Ewing Image:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43074303][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/430744/43074303_350.png[/img][/url] Info about character: Ewing has always been a shy individual. Most of those around her never took a liking to how she looked and unfortunately made fun of her appearance. So, she became reclusive and hidden away from many dragons. If she ever had to show herself amongst others, she dawns her clothing to try and hide most of her body. Don't worry though, she can still see just fine. Once upon a time, she did have someone she loved, but he had left her for a better cause. At least that's what he told her. So, she's been by herself ever since. Though shy and nervous, once you get to know her, she's one of the brightest dragons you'll ever meet, and hopefully, she'll be able to trust others once again. Maybe this camp is the perfect place to move past those fears she has inside. Other notes (includes cabin info): No real cabin preference for her! I just know she's a dragon of mine that I love dearly and hope she can get the love she deserves. Anywho, this will be my first time doing this so I cant wait to have fun!
Username: PaperNox

Character Name: Ewing

Image:43074303_350.png

Info about character: Ewing has always been a shy individual. Most of those around her never took a liking to how she looked and unfortunately made fun of her appearance. So, she became reclusive and hidden away from many dragons. If she ever had to show herself amongst others, she dawns her clothing to try and hide most of her body. Don't worry though, she can still see just fine.
Once upon a time, she did have someone she loved, but he had left her for a better cause. At least that's what he told her. So, she's been by herself ever since.
Though shy and nervous, once you get to know her, she's one of the brightest dragons you'll ever meet, and hopefully, she'll be able to trust others once again. Maybe this camp is the perfect place to move past those fears she has inside.

Other notes (includes cabin info): No real cabin preference for her! I just know she's a dragon of mine that I love dearly and hope she can get the love she deserves. Anywho, this will be my first time doing this so I cant wait to have fun!
A Tale of Brothers
~~
The first brother asked for meaning and got destruction and terror in return.
The second brother asked for power and became twisted and evil in his soul.
The third brother asked for love and got killed and resurrected as a different man.
The fourth brother asked for family and was left to rot alone in the darkness.

~~
@KarmaIsNeutral
@PaperNox

Added, thank you! It looks good to me!
@KarmaIsNeutral
@PaperNox

Added, thank you! It looks good to me!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125