^
UeDZaC8.png
^
^
UeDZaC8.png
^
^
2uq3ZkE.png
Ooh! This is interesting! (I could add more information if I have) [LIST] [*][b]Username:[/b] EpsilonWings (you can lower case the last s) [/LIST] [LIST] [*][b]Character Name:[/b] Ixia (or Peregrine) [/LIST] [LIST] [*][b]Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=69772282][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/697723/69772282_350.png[/img][/url] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][b]Info about character:[/b] [LIST] [*]Ixia isn't really the friendly person in the group. She can be relentless most of the time. She has very good defence skills, as she trains everyday. She gets annoyed a lot and needs a rest from her step-brothers and step-sisters, so she decided to go to camp She might be angry most of the time, but she's very kind on the inside. She can even show a little of it when she can't help it. [/LIST] [/LIST] [LIST] [*][b]Other notes (includes cabin info):[/b] [LIST] [*]Ixia likes the sound of being in Spruce. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]She's bi (yus) [/LIST] [LIST] [*]She has technique where she intimidates other's with her bright-colored scales. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]She likes the nickname Peregrine because it sounds intimidating and dangerous. [/LIST] [/LIST]
Ooh! This is interesting! (I could add more information if I have)
  • Username: EpsilonWings (you can lower case the last s)
  • Character Name: Ixia (or Peregrine)
  • Image:
    69772282_350.png
  • Info about character:
    • Ixia isn't really the friendly person in the group. She can be relentless most of the time. She has very good defence skills, as she trains everyday. She gets annoyed a lot and needs a rest from her step-brothers and step-sisters, so she decided to go to camp

She might be angry most of the time, but she's very kind on the inside. She can even show a little of it when she can't help it.
  • Other notes (includes cabin info):
    • Ixia likes the sound of being in Spruce.
    • She's bi (yus)
    • She has technique where she intimidates other's with her bright-colored scales.
    • She likes the nickname Peregrine because it sounds intimidating and dangerous.
nB9oMvb.png
~ Call me Reiya or Robin!
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png ACOZFAh.png
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
@EpsilonWingS