Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Times and Terrors in New Dune (D1)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
“Ah, yes. It’s been quite a while since then, and it wasn’t pleasant, but there were certainly a few good memories that came from it, strange as it may sound,” Wilbur replied, a smile on his face that seemed a bit bittersweet and a bit...something else. “It was a war for independence. And we didn’t necessarily win, but...the leader of the land we were splitting from gave us independence at the end of it. It was certainly odd—an almost...heroic move, you could say.”

Wilbur’s eyes seemed to be focused on something entirely else before he suddenly looked up and took the glass from Hickory. “Haha, oh dear, seems I got a little lost in memory there.”
“Ah, yes. It’s been quite a while since then, and it wasn’t pleasant, but there were certainly a few good memories that came from it, strange as it may sound,” Wilbur replied, a smile on his face that seemed a bit bittersweet and a bit...something else. “It was a war for independence. And we didn’t necessarily win, but...the leader of the land we were splitting from gave us independence at the end of it. It was certainly odd—an almost...heroic move, you could say.”

Wilbur’s eyes seemed to be focused on something entirely else before he suddenly looked up and took the glass from Hickory. “Haha, oh dear, seems I got a little lost in memory there.”
Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
Dollie (Nume) was curled around an chair, quiet. He wasn’t sure if he was gonna talk to anybody yet, until he got to know them more. Maybe he could make more friends, but whatever.
‘Oh, uh thanks.’ Nume replied, grinning a bit. Maybe he should go to that general store that the coatl was talking about, he could maybe get a few things or so.
Dollie (Nume) was curled around an chair, quiet. He wasn’t sure if he was gonna talk to anybody yet, until he got to know them more. Maybe he could make more friends, but whatever.
‘Oh, uh thanks.’ Nume replied, grinning a bit. Maybe he should go to that general store that the coatl was talking about, he could maybe get a few things or so.
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
Thebe sat in a corner of the bar by themselves. She signaled for a whiskey, on the rocks, and downed it in one go. From their isolated she could observe the other newcomers undisturbed. She didn't pay most of them any mind, but a few stood out.

Signalling for another drink, something with less alcohol this time, she kept watching. There was something strange going on, and she was determined to find out what.
Thebe sat in a corner of the bar by themselves. She signaled for a whiskey, on the rocks, and downed it in one go. From their isolated she could observe the other newcomers undisturbed. She didn't pay most of them any mind, but a few stood out.

Signalling for another drink, something with less alcohol this time, she kept watching. There was something strange going on, and she was determined to find out what.

wqnTQE2.png
• roos
• they/she
wishlist
"Ah," Hickory put his glass away, "Is your land at peace now or is it still an unfinished symphony of sorts?" He said, directing his attention back to the skydancer.
"Ah," Hickory put his glass away, "Is your land at peace now or is it still an unfinished symphony of sorts?" He said, directing his attention back to the skydancer.
OWwMRKZ.png
“Oh, my land...after the war for independence, it went through several difficult times, many that I hadn’t been around to experience myself. And, most unfortunately, L’manberg simply couldn’t push through. But I think that’s alright—it was more the ideals of the country that I appreciated than the place itself. I guess you could say it was my unfinished symphony...forever unfinished,” Wilbur sighed. “But some things are meant to stay unfinished, after all.”
“Oh, my land...after the war for independence, it went through several difficult times, many that I hadn’t been around to experience myself. And, most unfortunately, L’manberg simply couldn’t push through. But I think that’s alright—it was more the ideals of the country that I appreciated than the place itself. I guess you could say it was my unfinished symphony...forever unfinished,” Wilbur sighed. “But some things are meant to stay unfinished, after all.”
Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
"Forever unfinished eh? Well I hope that when it was nice, you had a nice time with friends and family. But enough with said pasts, what brings you here?" Hickory refilled Wilbur's glass of water.
"Forever unfinished eh? Well I hope that when it was nice, you had a nice time with friends and family. But enough with said pasts, what brings you here?" Hickory refilled Wilbur's glass of water.
OWwMRKZ.png
Wilbur shrugged. “It certainly was nice while it lasted. But you’re right, no point in dwelling on the past. Personally, I’ve simply been wandering around before I stumbled across this place. And so I’ve decided to hang around for a while, see what kind of place this is.”

(The real explanation, probably: “hey so uh Dream buddy I don’t think you stopped the train at the right place. why am I a dragon.”)
Wilbur shrugged. “It certainly was nice while it lasted. But you’re right, no point in dwelling on the past. Personally, I’ve simply been wandering around before I stumbled across this place. And so I’ve decided to hang around for a while, see what kind of place this is.”

(The real explanation, probably: “hey so uh Dream buddy I don’t think you stopped the train at the right place. why am I a dragon.”)
Do you dare to click?

"Well!" Hickory smiled, "You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like Or as long as they allow. It's always nice to have some new faces!"
"Well!" Hickory smiled, "You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like Or as long as they allow. It's always nice to have some new faces!"
OWwMRKZ.png
Wilbur smiled as well. “Thank you for the welcome as well. I’m sure this place will be very interesting.”
Wilbur smiled as well. “Thank you for the welcome as well. I’m sure this place will be very interesting.”
Do you dare to click?

@crystaldaddy

Saying a polite goodbye to Wilbur, Hickory made his way over to the obelisk sitting at one of the tables. "Hello! I'm Hickory, I run this fine establishment, what brings you to New Dune?"
@crystaldaddy

Saying a polite goodbye to Wilbur, Hickory made his way over to the obelisk sitting at one of the tables. "Hello! I'm Hickory, I run this fine establishment, what brings you to New Dune?"
OWwMRKZ.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15