Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Times and Terrors in New Dune (D1)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Petal sat tucked away at a corner table, handkerchief draped haphazardly in front of her mouth as she gulped down her tenth glass of water of the night. If mother was here, she would have scolded her for drinking so sloppily. A little lady should not show need. She tried to quell her thirst and sip more daintily, but her state of dehydration propelled the water down her gullet like a rusted open spigot. Still, that innate shame was creeping up again, and she readjusted her handkerchief to make sure the other patrons views of her were sufficiently obscured.

Spotting the Coatl who had welcomed her to town that morning, she raised her handkerchief again, this time to signal him over to her.
“Umm, excuse me.” She began in a hushed voice. “Is there a place I could get something to eat around here? I’m, umm…famished.”
Petal sat tucked away at a corner table, handkerchief draped haphazardly in front of her mouth as she gulped down her tenth glass of water of the night. If mother was here, she would have scolded her for drinking so sloppily. A little lady should not show need. She tried to quell her thirst and sip more daintily, but her state of dehydration propelled the water down her gullet like a rusted open spigot. Still, that innate shame was creeping up again, and she readjusted her handkerchief to make sure the other patrons views of her were sufficiently obscured.

Spotting the Coatl who had welcomed her to town that morning, she raised her handkerchief again, this time to signal him over to her.
“Umm, excuse me.” She began in a hushed voice. “Is there a place I could get something to eat around here? I’m, umm…famished.”
f0697a8be7137af27e77c20d2957a38282633339.png
Pozmaq takes a look around at those present and narrows his gaze a bit. There were considerably more travelers than he expected there would be, but none of them seemed to be Plague; so he should still be fine laying low here for the time being.

The crystalline spiral silently strode forward and took a seat at the bar, coiling himself up a bit on his stool as he idly tapped a glowing talon on the wooden surface; closing his eyes as he began thinking about his current situation and what his next moves may be.
Pozmaq takes a look around at those present and narrows his gaze a bit. There were considerably more travelers than he expected there would be, but none of them seemed to be Plague; so he should still be fine laying low here for the time being.

The crystalline spiral silently strode forward and took a seat at the bar, coiling himself up a bit on his stool as he idly tapped a glowing talon on the wooden surface; closing his eyes as he began thinking about his current situation and what his next moves may be.
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
@Kumahime

Hickory smiled, "Sure thing miss! Coming right up!" Hickory headed to the back and grabbed a drink and some food, he set it down at the table the pink coatl was sitting at, "Here you are miss." He added, tipping his hat.
@Kumahime

Hickory smiled, "Sure thing miss! Coming right up!" Hickory headed to the back and grabbed a drink and some food, he set it down at the table the pink coatl was sitting at, "Here you are miss." He added, tipping his hat.
OWwMRKZ.png
thebe looked at the coatl who made his way over to her table. 'hiya, my name is thebe and what a fine establishment this is indeed!' they said, with a fake smile on their face.

'and what brings me here? knowledge par'ner knowledge. this town has something valuable i feel it in my bones and im gonna be the one who discovers it!'

'ofcourse it doesnt help that im low at coins for the moment being' she mumbles, not expecting anyone to hear
thebe looked at the coatl who made his way over to her table. 'hiya, my name is thebe and what a fine establishment this is indeed!' they said, with a fake smile on their face.

'and what brings me here? knowledge par'ner knowledge. this town has something valuable i feel it in my bones and im gonna be the one who discovers it!'

'ofcourse it doesnt help that im low at coins for the moment being' she mumbles, not expecting anyone to hear

wqnTQE2.png
• roos
• they/she
wishlist
“Oh, umm, thank you kindly.” Petal replied, nodding her head. Her eyes widened at the sight of a hearty meal. A thick slab of some kind of meat, possibly fish, lay before her. Fumbling into her small purse, she grabbed a few coins and shakily slid them across the table. She began to reach for her handkerchief, but noticing the lack of silverware quickly determined that this was a job for both hands. She glanced apologetically at Wilbur, hoping for privacy, before picking up the entire hunk of meat and ripping into it.
“Oh, umm, thank you kindly.” Petal replied, nodding her head. Her eyes widened at the sight of a hearty meal. A thick slab of some kind of meat, possibly fish, lay before her. Fumbling into her small purse, she grabbed a few coins and shakily slid them across the table. She began to reach for her handkerchief, but noticing the lack of silverware quickly determined that this was a job for both hands. She glanced apologetically at Wilbur, hoping for privacy, before picking up the entire hunk of meat and ripping into it.
Hickory laughed, he loved the people who thinked New Dune had something special, there was a time a few years back when a spiral had convinced a few clans that gold was in the river, New Dune was crowed during the months after, "Something valuable eh, good luck! Not much here besides dirt and tired dragons." and four outlaws i used to work with Hickory thought to himself'

@crystaldaddy
Hickory laughed, he loved the people who thinked New Dune had something special, there was a time a few years back when a spiral had convinced a few clans that gold was in the river, New Dune was crowed during the months after, "Something valuable eh, good luck! Not much here besides dirt and tired dragons." and four outlaws i used to work with Hickory thought to himself'

@crystaldaddy
OWwMRKZ.png
@Kumahime

Wilbur chuckled. “No need to worry about modesty around me. Some of my men were much worse, I assure you.”
@Kumahime

Wilbur chuckled. “No need to worry about modesty around me. Some of my men were much worse, I assure you.”
Do you dare to click?

>I’m the guy who dunks Oreos in water and made the “Can we pretend that airplanes” meme with Boston and Hope
@wispexe Petal chuckled back, biting off another chunk of meat, and chewing slowly. This was the first time in her life she ever gave herself permission to talk with food in her mouth. “Fair enough.” She replied “But have ya ever seen a lady eating like this? Just didn’t want to shock ya, is all.”
@wispexe Petal chuckled back, biting off another chunk of meat, and chewing slowly. This was the first time in her life she ever gave herself permission to talk with food in her mouth. “Fair enough.” She replied “But have ya ever seen a lady eating like this? Just didn’t want to shock ya, is all.”
Edgar shifted uncomfortably at Hickory's question. "Oh! Ah, um... No, it's really rather embarrassing. I usually don't have to grovel at all," he muttered the last part under his breath as he tried to settle down. It was a new place. No reason for people to care where he came from. No reason for anyone to run him out.
Edgar shifted uncomfortably at Hickory's question. "Oh! Ah, um... No, it's really rather embarrassing. I usually don't have to grovel at all," he muttered the last part under his breath as he tried to settle down. It was a new place. No reason for people to care where he came from. No reason for anyone to run him out.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
"Let me guess, lost all your money gambling in the next town over?" Hickory asked with a sincere look on his face, "I could always use some help around here if you'd be interested?"
"Let me guess, lost all your money gambling in the next town over?" Hickory asked with a sincere look on his face, "I could always use some help around here if you'd be interested?"
OWwMRKZ.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15