Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GLA] A Quilt for Icedad // Blanket Fort
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45
Omg, the Twosday updates gave me a good lol this morning (on Wednesday...or is it Whensday?) Love the bonus update and achievement!
Omg, the Twosday updates gave me a good lol this morning (on Wednesday...or is it Whensday?) Love the bonus update and achievement!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[quote name="Disillusionist" date="2021-01-26 18:31:52" ] Omg, the Twosday updates gave me a good lol this morning (on Wednesday...or is it Whensday?) Love the bonus update and achievement! [/quote] Someday, Oneday, Twosday, Whensday, Wheresday, Whyday, Catterday, REPEAT!
Disillusionist wrote on 2021-01-26 18:31:52:

Someday, Oneday, Twosday, Whensday, Wheresday, Whyday, Catterday, REPEAT!
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
(Another question)

I'm kind of curious how the rolls work, since there's always two no matter the cat number! Is it a d20 + rolling another d20 with advantage (taking the highest roll) for the number of cats that go to a location, with another roll added for having skill in the area being rolled for? Or is that math a secret?

There's so many moving parts in this event that it's always fun and I'm wondering just how it all works! It must have taken a lot of time to put together.
(Another question)

I'm kind of curious how the rolls work, since there's always two no matter the cat number! Is it a d20 + rolling another d20 with advantage (taking the highest roll) for the number of cats that go to a location, with another roll added for having skill in the area being rolled for? Or is that math a secret?

There's so many moving parts in this event that it's always fun and I'm wondering just how it all works! It must have taken a lot of time to put together.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/PYXb158.png[/img] Seeing Ned, Jasmine started to hiss and get ready to start wrangling Ned, but was stopped in her tracks. [i]"I'm going to help!!!!" "Let's do Tuesday again!!!! Every day will be Tuesday!!!!! Today is Tuesday! Tomorrow is Tuesday!!!!"[/i] When she blinked, it was somehow Tuesday again. Jasmine didn't know what do make of the situation, and just kinda went with it.
PYXb158.png
Seeing Ned, Jasmine started to hiss and get ready to start wrangling Ned, but was stopped in her tracks.

"I'm going to help!!!!" "Let's do Tuesday again!!!! Every day will be Tuesday!!!!! Today is Tuesday! Tomorrow is Tuesday!!!!"

When she blinked, it was somehow Tuesday again. Jasmine didn't know what do make of the situation, and just kinda went with it.
Wishlist|| Art shop
So do we submit the next response for Wednesday or for Tuesday?

Also added the achievement to my sig hehe ^^
So do we submit the next response for Wednesday or for Tuesday?

Also added the achievement to my sig hehe ^^
[img]https://imgur.com/7qAhpU0.png[/img] [b]Haru | [u]Nyoomzoom!![/u] | Thievery | Ping if replying~[/b] The day had gone great--this time, when Haru's part of team came back (hold on, hadn't there been two grey cats with him at Fortune's? Huh, they must've headed back early, since they were contently sitting next to two mugs of tea), it was to find an impressive heap of fabric already waiting for them. He purred with pride as he added the fabric he'd been carrying to the batch, satisfied. Moving to join a fluffy pile of his team that was having a well-deserved nap, he noticed the two grey cats he had thought of before kept throwing him glances, and when Haru looked around more closely, there seemed to be a vague air of general confusion amongst the other cats, as well. However, the glee at the success of their day's adventure quickly pushed that out of their minds, and when one of the cats who had most definitely snuck some coffee from the kitchens suggested they visit a local dragon gift exchange event and try and get some presents, the prospect of more excitement was enough to re-energize the majority of them. A few hours later, and they had managed to return with five whole presents--they were very grateful two of them were intended for Fae, because dragon-sized presents were [i]heavy[/i]--the exhaustion of the day finally caught up with them, most of them falling asleep on the spot in a furry pile of contented purring. Which was when [i]it[/i] started. The world started shifting, changing, shapes of colour bursting in and out of existence, everyone scrambling away as a voice that was at once booming and barely a whisper started talking about Tuesday, and more Tuesdays, all of the Tuesdays, and Mather this was not his forte, where were the Ned-wranglers? But as soon as the thought had entered his mind, everything settled, a last fizzle of colour popping away, leaving them all faintly dazed. It was morning again, and despite having felt exhausted no more than five minutes ago, Haru felt like he'd just taken a nice, fourteen-hour nap. The others cats seemed to be in a similar predicament, unsure of what had happened, but cautiously excited--after all, everything they'd gathered so far seemed utterly untouched, not a single thread of fabric so much as clipping into another. It was quickly decided that they might as well take advantage of their renewed energy and treat this as a normal day, odd as it was. Haru had the strongest feeling of déjà vu--no, it was more than that. When the two grey cats joined him on his way to the dungeons, he could see their claws meticulously tear up a sweater into fabric. As Comet stretched leisurely, Haru already knew he and two other cats would return with soup. Hopscotch and his squad, in turn, would bring back several watchtower banners. His head was still spinning. The thought of venturing back into the dungeons and towers gave him the feeling as if he'd be falling straight into a time loop--he shuddered, tail briefly floofing up before settling down again. He knew Ned was occupied for now, but still... [i]WHAT IF.[/i] No, if only just for today, he'd be venturing somewhere else. Haru remembered there was a [b]marketplace[/b] nearby, and surely with that many dragons around, they wouldn't notice a cat or two (or three) slipping inbetween their legs and acquiring some materials? He shook off what little daze remained (and a bit of snow) and sprinted for the marketplace. No time to lose, they had work to do! --- oh my god I'm sorry for the extreme tl;dr but this accident was so much fun, you fixed it in the best way possible :')
7qAhpU0.png Haru | Nyoomzoom!! | Thievery | Ping if replying~

The day had gone great--this time, when Haru's part of team came back (hold on, hadn't there been two grey cats with him at Fortune's? Huh, they must've headed back early, since they were contently sitting next to two mugs of tea), it was to find an impressive heap of fabric already waiting for them. He purred with pride as he added the fabric he'd been carrying to the batch, satisfied.

Moving to join a fluffy pile of his team that was having a well-deserved nap, he noticed the two grey cats he had thought of before kept throwing him glances, and when Haru looked around more closely, there seemed to be a vague air of general confusion amongst the other cats, as well. However, the glee at the success of their day's adventure quickly pushed that out of their minds, and when one of the cats who had most definitely snuck some coffee from the kitchens suggested they visit a local dragon gift exchange event and try and get some presents, the prospect of more excitement was enough to re-energize the majority of them.

A few hours later, and they had managed to return with five whole presents--they were very grateful two of them were intended for Fae, because dragon-sized presents were heavy--the exhaustion of the day finally caught up with them, most of them falling asleep on the spot in a furry pile of contented purring.

Which was when it started. The world started shifting, changing, shapes of colour bursting in and out of existence, everyone scrambling away as a voice that was at once booming and barely a whisper started talking about Tuesday, and more Tuesdays, all of the Tuesdays, and Mather this was not his forte, where were the Ned-wranglers? But as soon as the thought had entered his mind, everything settled, a last fizzle of colour popping away, leaving them all faintly dazed.

It was morning again, and despite having felt exhausted no more than five minutes ago, Haru felt like he'd just taken a nice, fourteen-hour nap. The others cats seemed to be in a similar predicament, unsure of what had happened, but cautiously excited--after all, everything they'd gathered so far seemed utterly untouched, not a single thread of fabric so much as clipping into another. It was quickly decided that they might as well take advantage of their renewed energy and treat this as a normal day, odd as it was.

Haru had the strongest feeling of déjà vu--no, it was more than that. When the two grey cats joined him on his way to the dungeons, he could see their claws meticulously tear up a sweater into fabric. As Comet stretched leisurely, Haru already knew he and two other cats would return with soup. Hopscotch and his squad, in turn, would bring back several watchtower banners.

His head was still spinning. The thought of venturing back into the dungeons and towers gave him the feeling as if he'd be falling straight into a time loop--he shuddered, tail briefly floofing up before settling down again. He knew Ned was occupied for now, but still...

WHAT IF.

No, if only just for today, he'd be venturing somewhere else. Haru remembered there was a marketplace nearby, and surely with that many dragons around, they wouldn't notice a cat or two (or three) slipping inbetween their legs and acquiring some materials? He shook off what little daze remained (and a bit of snow) and sprinted for the marketplace. No time to lose, they had work to do!

---

oh my god I'm sorry for the extreme tl;dr but this accident was so much fun, you fixed it in the best way possible :')
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
------ [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/7qAhpU0.png[/img][nextcol][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] [b][size=5][font=cambria]Wraith[/font][/size] | [i]Winter Wonderland | Open to RP![/i][/b] [size=4][font=sylfaen]Alright, well, this day (days?) hadn't turned out how he wanted either. Maybe luck just wasn't with him in the towers and dungeons. Perhaps he should try some other places, and come back later. With that thought in mind, he headed off towards the [b]marketplace.[/b] Hopefully something good awaited him there. At least he knew he wasn't the oddest cat here.[/font][/size] [/columns] ------- That achievement delightfully hilarious, I'm glad we (at least I) had a little fun out an unexpected mistake!

7qAhpU0.png Wraith | Winter Wonderland | Open to RP!
Alright, well, this day (days?) hadn't turned out how he wanted either. Maybe luck just wasn't with him in the towers and dungeons. Perhaps he should try some other places, and come back later. With that thought in mind, he headed off towards the marketplace. Hopefully something good awaited him there. At least he knew he wasn't the oddest cat here.

That achievement delightfully hilarious, I'm glad we (at least I) had a little fun out an unexpected mistake!
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nXbiRzk.png[/img] [b]Karkat · Nyoomzoom!! · Thievery · Ping if replying[/b] Nyoomzoom!! had gone up in the rankings! Karkat pumped a paw in the air in celebration. He'd decided that while all the other venues were doing well, the workshop and the marketplace weren't the best. So he decided to go to the [b]workshop[/b] the next day, and hoped that the grey cat he'd seen going off towards the marketplace was part of his team. [/center]
nXbiRzk.png Karkat · Nyoomzoom!! · Thievery · Ping if replying

Nyoomzoom!! had gone up in the rankings! Karkat pumped a paw in the air in celebration.

He'd decided that while all the other venues were doing well, the workshop and the marketplace weren't the best. So he decided to go to the workshop the next day, and hoped that the grey cat he'd seen going off towards the marketplace was part of his team.
[b][columns][img]https://imgur.com/C71vQKs.png[/img][nextcol][b]Lumi | Arts and Crafts | To nobody | Feel free to ping me if you want to reply[/b] [/b] Lumi realized she slept in and missed her team's Tuesday activities. [/columns] Oh yeah I changed my username from Icyumbreon827 so I didn't get any pings, forgot to say ^^;
C71vQKs.png Lumi | Arts and Crafts | To nobody | Feel free to ping me if you want to reply
Lumi realized she slept in and missed her team's Tuesday activities.

Oh yeah I changed my username from Icyumbreon827 so I didn't get any pings, forgot to say ^^;
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
@squidragon
I am wondering if there is a problem with the spreadsheet. I've submitted going to the workshop but the spreadsheet only shows me in the main castle. Did I make a mistake?
@squidragon
I am wondering if there is a problem with the spreadsheet. I've submitted going to the workshop but the spreadsheet only shows me in the main castle. Did I make a mistake?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45