Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GLA] A Quilt for Icedad // Blanket Fort
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45
[quote name="squidragon" date="2021-01-26 14:11:41" ] Second tuesdsay updates are all up! Despite it being a bit of a stupid mistake, I had a lot of fun fixing it haha Writing Oliver's poetry is the highlight of my day at this point. [/quote] Oliver's poem is tuesrific :D
squidragon wrote on 2021-01-26 14:11:41:
Second tuesdsay updates are all up! Despite it being a bit of a stupid mistake, I had a lot of fun fixing it haha

Writing Oliver's poetry is the highlight of my day at this point.

Oliver's poem is tuesrific :D
5hXmmlV.gif

Happy twos-day everybody!! [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Happy twos-day everybody!!
image.png . > she/her
> FRT +3
> Dragons for sale
> Voltsy's free dragons
> Half-an-egg
Not bad for a plot twist~ (And in a way, Ned did help by giving an extra day.)
Not bad for a plot twist~ (And in a way, Ned did help by giving an extra day.)
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="squidragon" date="2021-01-26 14:11:41" ] Second tuesdsay updates are all up! Despite it being a bit of a stupid mistake, I had a lot of fun fixing it haha Writing Oliver's poetry is the highlight of my day at this point. [/quote] I so enjoyed reading Oliver's poetry. It was the best <3 [Columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/u61YZsg.png[/img] [Nextcol] [b]Cocoa - Arts and Crafts - Workshop[/b] Woah! Cocoa felt a little weird from the second Tuesday, but she also felt so warm and happy! She was able to do so much good for the dragons, bringing them yummy baked cookies (but why are there a few crumbs on your whiskers? Taste test, Cocoa giggles) and helping to make stuffed toys. It made her almost forget the thieving of the fabric on the first day... Well, almost. She had to make it up to them! Since she's been able to do so much help in the workshop, Cocoa eagerly trotted in the same direction in the hopes she could do even more. Maybe, she mewed, she could take this turn instead...
squidragon wrote on 2021-01-26 14:11:41:
Second tuesdsay updates are all up! Despite it being a bit of a stupid mistake, I had a lot of fun fixing it haha

Writing Oliver's poetry is the highlight of my day at this point.

I so enjoyed reading Oliver's poetry. It was the best <3

u61YZsg.png Cocoa - Arts and Crafts - Workshop
Woah! Cocoa felt a little weird from the second Tuesday, but she also felt so warm and happy! She was able to do so much good for the dragons, bringing them yummy baked cookies (but why are there a few crumbs on your whiskers? Taste test, Cocoa giggles) and helping to make stuffed toys. It made her almost forget the thieving of the fabric on the first day... Well, almost. She had to make it up to them! Since she's been able to do so much help in the workshop, Cocoa eagerly trotted in the same direction in the hopes she could do even more. Maybe, she mewed, she could take this turn instead...
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
I have never felt more vindicated in having the username Tues. Long live Second Tuesday!
I have never felt more vindicated in having the username Tues. Long live Second Tuesday!
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
wait, I'm curious what the daily bonuses are but I'm not seeing them in anyone's updates? Could someone point out where they're written? [emoji=banescale confused size=2] (also did we get two because Twosday or was it just one?)
wait, I'm curious what the daily bonuses are but I'm not seeing them in anyone's updates? Could someone point out where they're written? (also did we get two because Twosday or was it just one?)
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@Gathouria You should have gotten three pings today, be sure to read all of them.

Ping 1: This was the update for today.

Ping 2: Me informing everyone that I actually majorly messed up and accidentally used your Sunday location selections again instead of the Monday ones, and that I would fix it later by adding a bonus update so that your choices could actually matter

Ping 3: Bonus second update using your actual Monday form choices

TL;DR Yes there were two updates today because the first was messed up, and I would hate to undo what's already done, so I added a fun second update on top that is actually what should have happened

EDIT: Re: the bonus. The bonus was only added to the first update since bonuses are based on factors regarding the participants in the groups and not random (So I wouldn't want to duplicate today's bonus. :D)
@Gathouria You should have gotten three pings today, be sure to read all of them.

Ping 1: This was the update for today.

Ping 2: Me informing everyone that I actually majorly messed up and accidentally used your Sunday location selections again instead of the Monday ones, and that I would fix it later by adding a bonus update so that your choices could actually matter

Ping 3: Bonus second update using your actual Monday form choices

TL;DR Yes there were two updates today because the first was messed up, and I would hate to undo what's already done, so I added a fun second update on top that is actually what should have happened

EDIT: Re: the bonus. The bonus was only added to the first update since bonuses are based on factors regarding the participants in the groups and not random (So I wouldn't want to duplicate today's bonus. :D)
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon Oh no the two days made sense, I'm just wondering where the bonuses are mentioned! I know you said they're written in the intro for the group that got them, but I don't see them on anyone's (I also have reading issues so I could just be overlooking them and they're somewhere super obvious). I'm just curious what they were and if they had any cute story bit written for them, too!
@squidragon Oh no the two days made sense, I'm just wondering where the bonuses are mentioned! I know you said they're written in the intro for the group that got them, but I don't see them on anyone's (I also have reading issues so I could just be overlooking them and they're somewhere super obvious). I'm just curious what they were and if they had any cute story bit written for them, too!
@Gathouria They're not in the intro! They're at the end of the post, roughly between the [images of earned items] and [comments by team leaders]

specific posts to check:
Day 1 - Ribbons group
Day 2 - Soup Squid
Day 3 - Nyooomzoom
@Gathouria They're not in the intro! They're at the end of the post, roughly between the [images of earned items] and [comments by team leaders]

specific posts to check:
Day 1 - Ribbons group
Day 2 - Soup Squid
Day 3 - Nyooomzoom
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon Ah, I see them now! Thank for you clarifying, and sorry for all the questions about it <3
@squidragon Ah, I see them now! Thank for you clarifying, and sorry for all the questions about it <3
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45