Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | • Fright Night '20 || Mystery Island
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SpiritX - Hey there! Hmmm, I gotta tell ya. What you missed isn't great. You/your dragon died in a really tragic bowling accident on the cruise ship and thus never made it to the island. :/
@SpiritX - Hey there! Hmmm, I gotta tell ya. What you missed isn't great. You/your dragon died in a really tragic bowling accident on the cruise ship and thus never made it to the island. :/
Who knew that falling into an active volcano could be so deadly?
Who knew that falling into an active volcano could be so deadly?
OLBR2hp.png he/they
How am I not dead yet lol
How am I not dead yet lol
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738098886421512313/MIDivider.png[/img] [b][size=5][color=crimson]DAY 6: ON THE ISLAND AND ON THE SHIP[/size][/b] Well, look who decided to join us back from the grave….@kingseedling and @Discowing![/center] --- [color=midnightblue]Like the rebel you are, @GoldenRidge, you left the group and decided that the pirate life was for you! Alas, the pirate life was a little bit harder than you expected, but as they say “the captain goes down with the ship!” [color=crimson]@MediaeLycan, that feeling when monkeys play monkey in the middle, and you’re in the middle. You were trying to get the fresh coconut drink you had just ordered back from them. They tossed it a bit high, and it came down pretty fast. Knocked you out for cold and for good. [color=midnightblue]@Naivety, postcards are always a good and fairly cheap souvenir to send home. There was this booth on the island that was selling custom postcards! You figured, why not? The shopkeeper pulled out their camera, and suddenly you were feeling a little….flat…! Your clan loved the postcard! [color=crimson]@subernabur decided to show off in front of potential mates, but during their acrobatic display they ended up slipping and landing on an ant hill. Ouch! [color=midnightblue]That WAS a strange gust of wind that swept away your kite...and you. Can’t say you landed safely, @KrazKitCat. [color=crimson]Maybe archery isn’t the best activity on a cruise ship. You got struck by a stray arrow shot by a beginner, @BoundlessSkies [color=midnightblue]@Starrun, go-karting is fun, yes, BUT it’s usually better when you’re GOOD at it. You weren’t very comfortable making turns and found yourself ZOOMING off the track and over the side railing on the ship. [color=crimson]While playing putt putt golf, @Marcii08 ‘s ball missed the target and in a show of improbable physics, ended up hitting and taking them out. [color=midnightblue]@IllusiveFox was heard saying that the beds were so comfy they could sleep forever! And they did. [color=crimson]@Ern, the poetry you wrote to your sweetheart seemed to offend them. We hope in your next life you take a couple of classes before trying to use poems to woo. [color=midnightblue]@everlock123 visited the “Speak to Spirits” workshop. Instead of learning how to communicate with unseen entities they were killed as, to quote the speaker, “It’s the fastest and easiest way!” [color=crimson]A group of passengers, including @pokemoncha, decided to perform karaoke on the main outdoor deck. The ensuing show was quite electric in the worst way! [color=midnightblue]@winterprism thought that they would create a culinary delight and shared their creation with @FairyForestKing, @CreamyMango, and @zecal. While it tasted delicious, it was also poisonous as the chef had failed the one survival class they had taken. [color=crimson]@meh1129 decided to investigate the sounds of what seemed to be a group of hatchlings. They really shouldn’t have. [color=midnightblue]@Serpentinite, the roses didn’t like being picked. Maybe next time just buy some flowers from the florist’s. [color=crimson]@Plagueness you discovered a previously unknown breed of dragon. That’s super cool, but its unfortunate they’re cannibalistic, and you’ll now never get the chance to tell anyone about them. [color=midnightblue]Ooooooh, @craftbaobao2 found a treasure chest. Or you thought you did. You went snorkeling, and every time you thought you were getting closer to the chest it seemed to jump further away. You got really turned around...never made it back to the ship or island’s shore. [color=crimson]Due to the tragic deaths of @Neraida, @Hydrixz404, and @HoneyedBee, we will now perform background checks on all passengers in future cruises. However, we do not claim responsibility for their deaths as their deaths were caused by so-called Black Widows/Widowers. [color=midnightblue]The group date to visit the most notorious sites on the island went great! We only lost @cannedtoast, @Baret and @TombOfTheLich. [color=crimson]@kingseedling, Those “WATCH YOUR HEAD” signs are truly there for a reason. Yike. [color=midnightblue]@Tynethyne, @AnimeLover9631, and @Purah decided to chill and visit the beach instead of the more rigorous activities offered by the cruise. Unfortunately for them, it was Sawbeak nesting season and well, “Saw swarms are a term one never wants to witness.” [color=crimson]During the obstacle course, we lost a few of our patrons: @AlwaysHasBeen fell off the balance beam @VanceRuth during the mud pit section @QueenPersephone in the hamster wheel @CookieDoughCrow over the rope jungle And @cosmicgoth when we didn’t take down the finish line ribbon in time [center]--- [b][size=5][color=midnightblue]NECRO RAFFLE[/b][/size] [b]please send a pm NOT a cr. thank you![/b] [quote] [item=venus flytrap]x1 [item=iron gear] x1[/quote] spectators [size=1] @liteweaver @tacotwix @gaemar @Xayxayx @deladria @Stolen @Russin1 @FrostNiskare [emoji=skull size=1]
MIDivider.png

DAY 6: ON THE ISLAND AND ON THE SHIP

Well, look who decided to join us back from the grave….@kingseedling and @Discowing!

---

Like the rebel you are, @GoldenRidge, you left the group and decided that the pirate life was for you! Alas, the pirate life was a little bit harder than you expected, but as they say “the captain goes down with the ship!”

@MediaeLycan, that feeling when monkeys play monkey in the middle, and you’re in the middle. You were trying to get the fresh coconut drink you had just ordered back from them. They tossed it a bit high, and it came down pretty fast. Knocked you out for cold and for good.

@Naivety, postcards are always a good and fairly cheap souvenir to send home. There was this booth on the island that was selling custom postcards! You figured, why not? The shopkeeper pulled out their camera, and suddenly you were feeling a little….flat…! Your clan loved the postcard!

@subernabur decided to show off in front of potential mates, but during their acrobatic display they ended up slipping and landing on an ant hill. Ouch!

That WAS a strange gust of wind that swept away your kite...and you. Can’t say you landed safely, @KrazKitCat.

Maybe archery isn’t the best activity on a cruise ship. You got struck by a stray arrow shot by a beginner, @BoundlessSkies

@Starrun, go-karting is fun, yes, BUT it’s usually better when you’re GOOD at it. You weren’t very comfortable making turns and found yourself ZOOMING off the track and over the side railing on the ship.

While playing putt putt golf, @Marcii08 ‘s ball missed the target and in a show of improbable physics, ended up hitting and taking them out.

@IllusiveFox was heard saying that the beds were so comfy they could sleep forever! And they did.

@Ern, the poetry you wrote to your sweetheart seemed to offend them. We hope in your next life you take a couple of classes before trying to use poems to woo.

@everlock123 visited the “Speak to Spirits” workshop. Instead of learning how to communicate with unseen entities they were killed as, to quote the speaker, “It’s the fastest and easiest way!”

A group of passengers, including @pokemoncha, decided to perform karaoke on the main outdoor deck. The ensuing show was quite electric in the worst way!

@winterprism thought that they would create a culinary delight and shared their creation with @FairyForestKing, @CreamyMango, and @zecal. While it tasted delicious, it was also poisonous as the chef had failed the one survival class they had taken.

@meh1129 decided to investigate the sounds of what seemed to be a group of hatchlings. They really shouldn’t have.

@Serpentinite, the roses didn’t like being picked. Maybe next time just buy some flowers from the florist’s.

@Plagueness you discovered a previously unknown breed of dragon. That’s super cool, but its unfortunate they’re cannibalistic, and you’ll now never get the chance to tell anyone about them.

Ooooooh, @craftbaobao2 found a treasure chest. Or you thought you did. You went snorkeling, and every time you thought you were getting closer to the chest it seemed to jump further away. You got really turned around...never made it back to the ship or island’s shore.

Due to the tragic deaths of @Neraida, @Hydrixz404, and @HoneyedBee, we will now perform background checks on all passengers in future cruises. However, we do not claim responsibility for their deaths as their deaths were caused by so-called Black Widows/Widowers.

The group date to visit the most notorious sites on the island went great! We only lost @cannedtoast, @Baret and @TombOfTheLich.

@kingseedling, Those “WATCH YOUR HEAD” signs are truly there for a reason. Yike.

@Tynethyne, @AnimeLover9631, and @Purah decided to chill and visit the beach instead of the more rigorous activities offered by the cruise. Unfortunately for them, it was Sawbeak nesting season and well, “Saw swarms are a term one never wants to witness.”

During the obstacle course, we lost a few of our patrons:
@AlwaysHasBeen fell off the balance beam
@VanceRuth during the mud pit section
@QueenPersephone in the hamster wheel
@CookieDoughCrow over the rope jungle
And @cosmicgoth when we didn’t take down the finish line ribbon in time

---

NECRO RAFFLE
please send a pm NOT a cr. thank you!
Quote:
Venus Flytrap x1 Iron Gear x1

spectators

@liteweaver @tacotwix @gaemar @Xayxayx @deladria @Stolen @Russin1 @FrostNiskare

Awe dang, dead? Oh well, it happens. Good luck to everyone!
Awe dang, dead? Oh well, it happens. Good luck to everyone!
Gl too everyone else!!
Gl too everyone else!!
69873495.png46486526.png90121577.png87188765.png9396437.png
So am i dead? @liteweaver
So am i dead? @liteweaver
I live again...for now xD

Oh boy, you lot have been having an interesting time whilst I've been enjoying the afterlife I'm sure I'll join you again soon

Good luck everyone!
I live again...for now xD

Oh boy, you lot have been having an interesting time whilst I've been enjoying the afterlife I'm sure I'll join you again soon

Good luck everyone!
Level_Up_Completion_Small.png z04F2CM.png

Hope you have
a great day
FR+8
f5fO5XD.png
Wait, did I die? Do I need to send you the items? @liteweaver
Wait, did I die? Do I need to send you the items? @liteweaver
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist